PDA

View Full Version : New Apple Charger plug in my 3GS? :S

Pyroka
13-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Just got a iPhone 3GS 16GB, the strangest thing though was I found in the box that the plug which is usually WELL CHUNKY for Apple, is actually the same size as a normal plug with a little fuse in. I'll get pictures later on, but the charger is like mini! Its just got a USB port underneath it but its REALLY compact, proper sturdy too. Just wondering if anyone else got this in their new 3GS? I was pretty surprised at first, but they must be new as I havent seen them posted anywhere on the internet :S

Anyone?

Heres a picture of the plug in my house, I got this straight out of the iPhone 3GS packaging. I think it may be to do with the fact I got mine from a company saying they were gtting a brand new batch in, so idk... But have a gander:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5779/photo0238v.jpg

Turbocom
14-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Just got a iPhone 3GS 16GB, the strangest thing though was I found in the box that the plug which is usually WELL CHUNKY for Apple, is actually the same size as a normal plug with a little fuse in. I'll get pictures later on, but the charger is like mini! Its just got a USB port underneath it but its REALLY compact, proper sturdy too. Just wondering if anyone else got this in their new 3GS? I was pretty surprised at first, but they must be new as I havent seen them posted anywhere on the internet :S

Anyone?

Heres a picture of the plug in my house, I got this straight out of the iPhone 3GS packaging. I think it may be to do with the fact I got mine from a company saying they were gtting a brand new batch in, so idk... But have a gander:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5779/photo0238v.jpg
lol crazy brits.

GommeInc
14-08-2009, 12:41 AM
lol crazy brits.
Just because we have pointlessly huge plugs :P Although, someone was creating a "compact 3-pin plug" which folds and is considered compact than the European plugs, but that may of just been some college/university project by someone.

I'm fair certain that plug socket is normal, someone in this house has an iPhone (brother's girlfriend me thinks) and that's not huge, but I can't exactly go in and have a look right this moment :P

CrazyColaist
14-08-2009, 12:42 AM
ive got that one aswell

i didnt like the last one wer u had to connect the 2 little fings 2gev.

Dan!
14-08-2009, 07:35 AM
ive got that one aswell it nicer, i also like it because its easy to fit in a small bag if im going to be away for a couple of days.

Metric1
15-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Whats the switch next to the plug do?

Agnostic Bear
15-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone else got this in their new 3GS? I was pretty surprised at first, but they must be new as I havent seen them posted anywhere on the internet :S

i did.

Rapidshare
15-08-2009, 08:19 AM
That the da pluggy hole m8

only problem with that da shizzle is that you cant pull it out without thinking your gonna get electric shock lols

Coding
16-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Whats the switch next to the plug do?
turn the plug socket of

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!