PDA

View Full Version : This would be really handy.

MadFrankie2007
13-08-2009, 08:21 PM
If they had an option for the owner of the room to be able to move a habbo (like furni), it would stop all the messing around in lines when somebody has p2p!! :3

Black_Apalachi
15-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Haha that's a funny idea to think about! I'm sure that would cause a considerable amount of lag and glitches and stuff, wouldn't you think? :P

It reminds me of a game.. but I can't remember what it is... :eusa_thin.

Martin
15-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Cool Idea! But I think a lot of people would moan if they were "moved" to the other side of a room :P Would we be able to rotate them and put them in our inventory too :D

JACKTARD
16-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Haha that's a funny idea to think about! I'm sure that would cause a considerable amount of lag and glitches and stuff, wouldn't you think? :P

jump the fence ;D
with the rollers.

That could be done quite simply like have another option on chooser to move them

Black_Apalachi
18-08-2009, 12:13 AM
jump the fence ;D
with the rollers.

That could be done quite simply like have another option on chooser to move them

Oh I meant a completely different game to Habbo, but good idea :P. As for putting this into practice, it may be simple to use with a Chooser window but I doubt it would be easy to programme! :P

Kyle
18-08-2009, 12:48 AM

bittybay ?

this is an ok idea i guess

Mickword
19-08-2009, 09:13 PM
yes but if the owner clicked someone and moved them, it would come up with a little image over the head that would be good :P.

JustDAVE
31-10-2009, 05:40 AM
Roller Coaster Tycoon?
Theme Hospital?
The Sims?? LOOL

And yeah that'd be funny to pick up a habbo, but it'd be abused, and peopel would be bullied!!!

thorn
05-11-2009, 09:23 PM
People would probably script it so they can put Habbos in walls etc. or on top of furni..

Accipiter
06-11-2009, 12:46 PM
People would probably script it so they can put Habbos in walls etc. or on top of furni..

what would be the problem with putting a habbo on top of furni exactly?

and i doubt they'd be scripted out the walls when the furni can't even be done that way.

Ardemax
14-11-2009, 10:33 PM
this would fail

Accipiter
14-11-2009, 10:40 PM
this would fail

only because i'd always move you into a cage and you'd be my pet gorilla.

that is the most offtopic ontopic post i've ever made.

Ardemax
16-11-2009, 07:46 PM
no, that post failed there my friend :blue_sad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!