PDA

View Full Version : Football Weekend fixtures - PLEASE POST HERE THANKS.

Mexel
14-08-2009, 06:35 PM
We have Man United away, not predicting the score as.. well you know.

Who have you got and what are your predictions?

Wayne
14-08-2009, 07:03 PM
We have West Brom at home, 2-1 win I reckon for Forest.

-Heart
14-08-2009, 07:04 PM
I'm unbelievabely excited at the moment :lol:. I'm buzzing. Been waiting for tommorow for nearly 5 years.

Prediction: Hammers 1-1 Wolves. We've got alot of players out injured but WHU have only 1 fit striker in Cole, so I see this one being a 1-1 draw.

I won't be on from 3pm onwards btw, avoiding all contact with the world until MOTD later in the night. Wish me luck.

Jack.Lfc
14-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Spurs away.
1-0 spurs.

Gutted i cant go tbh.

GordonBanks
14-08-2009, 07:20 PM
burnley at home, 3-0 win. CANT WAITTTTTT

Andys
14-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Bolton away
Going :)

Browney
14-08-2009, 07:28 PM
I reckon we'll beat Bolton, now we have Cana and Cattermole to help us compete with Bolton's bully boy tactics. :eusa_danc

Mexel
14-08-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm unbelievabely excited at the moment :lol:. I'm buzzing. Been waiting for tommorow for nearly 5 years.

Prediction: Hammers 1-1 Wolves. We've got alot of players out injured but WHU have only 1 fit striker in Cole, so I see this one being a 1-1 draw.

I won't be on from 3pm onwards btw, avoiding all contact with the world until MOTD later in the night. Wish me luck.
Wolves win 2-1

Spurs away.
1-0 spurs.

Gutted i cant go tbh.
Okay great now i can say my prediction lol!

3-1 United.

Geraint
14-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Blackpool away.

Wanted to go but can't. :(

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 09:55 PM
For the premiership to start tommorow!
For the first time ever I think sunderland are in a fantastic position with good manager and new players to move forward. (A cup run would be nice..)

And also hopefully Money City are in the bottom 3 by the end of the month :D

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread merged as same topic.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 10:00 PM
For the premiership to start tommorow!
For the first time ever I think sunderland are in a fantastic position with good manager and new players to move forward. (A cup run would be nice..)

And also hopefully Money City are in the bottom 3 by the end of the month :D

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause arguments.

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I love jealous people who are completely deluded, that'll never happen.

I'm not jealous at all, I'm just not happy at the tactics man city use to get the players, Look at Lescott for example.

And anyway,

you lot have that many strikers you could field a whole 11 of them :D

lBlue
14-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm not jealous at all, I'm just not happy at the tactics man city use to get the players, Look at Lescott for example.

And anyway,

you lot have that many strikers you could field a whole 11 of them :D
Umm... I think you'll find City put in private bids, Everton put on the internet they had rejected a bid from City. Hughes was asked in a conference if this was true about the bid, he said it was. He was asked if he'll go back in, he said he doesn't know where we're at. It was Everton who went public.

OK, name these eleven strikers.

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 10:13 PM
OK, name these eleven strikers.

Adebayor
Bellamy
Bojinov
Caicedo
Jo
Benjani
Robinho
Santa Cruz
Tevez
Evans
Etuhu

There 11 forwards. Prize please?

-Heart
14-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Couldn't be more excited. Roll on 3pm Saturday :D.

-Heart
14-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Adebayor
Bellamy
Bojinov - Parma, Loan
Caicedo - Sporting, Loan
Jo - Everton, Loan
Benjani - Crippled (I think)
Robinho
Santa Cruz
Tevez
Evans - Sheffield United?
Etuhu - :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of use, I'd say City had 3-4 of use.

Fixed, by the way.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Adebayor
Bellamy
Bojinov
Caicedo
Jo
Benjani
Robinho
Santa Cruz
Tevez
Evans
Etuhu

Orange = Loaned
Red = Gone
Green = Not even a striker

Geraint
14-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Adebayor
Bellamy
Bojinov
Caicedo
Jo
Benjani
Robinho
Santa Cruz
Tevez
Evans
Etuhu

Caicedo gone to Sporting. Jo's gone to Everton. Evans has gone to Sheff Utd.

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Caicedo gone to Sporting. Jo's gone to Everton. Evans has gone to Sheff Utd.

Don't care, he asked for 11 forwards and I said them and it's only a loan so technically they still play for them :)

-Heart
14-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Don't care, he asked for 11 forwards and I said them and it's only a loan so technically they still play for them :)
Well, Evans has gone to Sheffield United so it's only (atleast) 10.

Fail.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Evans? Oh and I said strikers, remove Et and Robbi.

Cisse9
14-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Well, Evans has gone to Sheffield United so it's only (atleast) 10.

Fail.

Lol 10 forwards is still alot to have. And anyway I don't care, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't support City before they got tookover.

lBlue
14-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Lol 10 forwards is still alot to have.
I said strikers, oh and three of them are on loan so you can remove them... :eusa_wall

Edit: Two people in one night, class. Love it. Only been a City supporter since the takeover have I? Don't make me laugh. I remember me and my dad being moaned at down at Swindon away because I was sat on his shoulders because I couldn't see, we had to swap seats with the women behind us. Her husband gave me a mug of hot chocolate from a flask.

Those sort of days you never forget, no matter how old you are.

Jack.Lfc
14-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Man city will be up there.

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Man city will be up there.

what in the top half

Jack.Lfc
14-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Might break into the top 4. Who knows.

StefanWolves
14-08-2009, 10:56 PM
They'll be lucky to get 5th.

Jam
14-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Liverpool
Man Utd
Chelsea
Everton
Villa
Arsenal
Spurs
City

Simples.

Jack.Lfc
14-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Liverpool
Man Utd
Chelsea
Everton
Villa
Arsenal
Spurs
City

Simples.

I stopped reading when i saw liverpool top.

Geraint
14-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Maybe Liverpool could steal top spot. Oh, I'm sorry. :P

Mexel
15-08-2009, 12:00 AM
You have missed Blackpool away? One of the best of the season, make sure you go Doncaster!

Geraint
15-08-2009, 12:09 AM
You have missed Blackpool away? One of the best of the season, make sure you go Doncaster!

Blackpool isn't good for me. It's alright if you like a drink or you're slightly older but it's not for me. Been there before anyway. Doncaster is the next game that I have any chance of going to as I can't go to Plymouth on Tuesday. Did Doncaster last season, it isn't the best but I might not even be able to go there. I'll have to wait and see.

Mexel
15-08-2009, 12:12 AM
I stopped reading when i saw liverpool top.

Well sorry its what the Mirror think, its what quite a few of my mates think and i think a few members of the forum think it. Have faith? I think this season is yours. I cannot believe i am convincing a Liverpool fan that there team has a good chance this season :S.

Jack i still love you and Liverpool, you should just accept your team is great and can win the prem.

KEVIN PHILLIPS BIRNINGHAMS NUMBER 9
Or... whats the other one again?
Fernando Torres Liverpools number 9 :)

Have faith mate! I cant Believe Birmingham are going to win the prem, the baggies are no longer in it, so it has to be Liverpool for me, never walk alone :)

Jack.Lfc
15-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Well sorry its what the Mirror think, its what quite a few of my mates think and i think a few members of the forum think it. Have faith? I think this season is yours. I cannot believe i am convincing a Liverpool fan that there team has a good chance this season :S.

Jack i still love you and Liverpool, you should just accept your team is great and can win the prem.

Have faith mate! I cant Believe Birmingham are going to win the prem, the baggies are no longer in it, so it has to be Liverpool for me, never walk alone :)

I just cant see it happening. If we win spurs i will believe ;) Because we never do well there.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 01:37 AM

Go stand in the corner and think about what you've just ******* said.

StefanWolves
15-08-2009, 10:37 AM
KP is an idiottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Tom, do you like West Brom or something? :P

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 11:55 AM
City should beat Blackburn 2-0.

Tevez is starting apparently and Adebayor can come on if Hughes says so.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 12:08 PM

It's called a substitution.

Lesson over. Well done today class.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 12:09 PM
It's called a substitution.

Lesson over. Well done today class.

I ment hes fit enough to play, if hughes wants him too.

Your just trying to get back after your stupid enough to make a thread over one stream link.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I ment hes fit enough to play, if hughes wants him too.

Your just trying to get back after your stupid enough to make a thread over one stream link.
Don't be ridiculous :lol:. I made the thread about Chelsea-Hull for people wanting to watch that game and that game alone because people without Sky ect. will be wanting to watch that. It also happens to be the opening match of the Premier League season.

Deleted the fool comment.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Don't be ridiculous :lol:. I made the thread about Chelsea-Hull for people wanting to watch that game and that game alone because people without Sky ect. will be wanting to watch that. It also happens to be the opening match of the Premier League season.

You fool.

Yes a whole thread about on live game.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make posts that could potentially cause arguments and do not contribute positively to the main topic of this thread. Thanks.

Aberdeen 0 - 1 Celtic.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Yes a whole thread about on live game.

Aberdeen 0 - 1 Celtic.
Who cares :S? It's still a link to a match that people will want to watch.

Shocker.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Who cares :S? It's still a link to a match that people will want to watch.

Shocker.

OK Get over it mate.

You made a mistake, i forgive you.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 12:18 PM
OK Get over it mate.

A mistake? Pfft I won't even bother.

lBlue
15-08-2009, 12:54 PM
OK Get over it mate.

I'd say going down to COMS to greet a player we haven't even signed yet is a bigger mistake. http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gif

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I'd say going down to COMS to greet a player we haven't even signed yet is a bigger mistake. http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gif

Explain your reference.

lBlue
15-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Explain your reference.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=5979686&postcount=63
http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gif

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 01:04 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=5979686&postcount=63
http://smiliesftw.com/x/Smiley-Facepalm.gif

I see i see.

Well Sir, i was at the City Open Day and everyone started saying he was going to be there so we waited for about 10 minutes then we just waved at all the players coming out of the tunnel.

leah
15-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Wycombe away... should win, hopefully.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Aww Hull.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Hull.

Chelsea scored 2nd minute into 6 added on.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 02:06 PM
GET IN!

City 1
Rovers 0

4th Minute

-Heart
15-08-2009, 02:40 PM
1-0 down, Noble with the goal for the Hammers. Hennessey having to save us too many times.

Skajo
15-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Someone console me.

Geraint
15-08-2009, 02:43 PM
1-0 up away to Blackpool. From what I hear it's mainly them so far. Think they've had about 9 corners so far. McCormack gone off with an hamstring injury which is bad but at least no-one will buy him now.

oh, **** off, 1-1. close the ******* ball you *****.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Someone console me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Payback.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 03:33 PM
This is the plan guys don't worry. Go 2-0 down, injure Ilunga, 10 minutes added on and we score 3 goals.

Watch :$.

Skajo
15-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Most unlikely scorer.

Come on.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Both my links are down.

Brb going crazy.

Jam
15-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Villa losing to Reading, hope another losing streak doesn't start.

Geraint
15-08-2009, 03:52 PM
****, drew 1-1 with Blackpool, Hudson missed a sitter with the last kick of the game. :eusa_wall

oh well, they absolutely wholloped us. our keeper man of the match.

AlexOC
15-08-2009, 03:57 PM

Get In!

2-0!

Mexel
15-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Go stand in the corner and think about what you've just ******* said.

Its somthing i used to have in my old sig and it made him 'cringe' lol.

Rock
15-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I watched the City game. City weren't "special" but seemed strong.

Jibbish
15-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Villa losing to Reading, hope another losing streak doesn't start.
its not reading its wigan lol.
we have been pathetic today, not effort from the players at all. and why on earth does he pick heskey instead of carew. then when he brings delfounso on he doesn't take heskey off but gabby :|

and young's back to his old diving tactics again lol.
if we play like this for the rest of the season, it would be fighting relegation for us not challenging the top 4.

get some quality signings in MON, not some mediocre championship players

-Heart
15-08-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm coming to terms with things.

brandon
15-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I was worried that the massive Exeter would prove too much for us but we held firm and got a great draw. I was a little bit worried about the team when we beat Yeovil 4-0 but we put things right again today.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink will save us.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/05/10/JimmyFloydHasselnbaink1.jpg

GordonBanks
15-08-2009, 05:09 PM
we are (joint) top of the league say we are (joint) top of the league!

Dragorn
15-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Good performance today by Wolves, we should of atleast of got a win! We were all over them, we didn't take our chances and our goalkeeper played crap! I suppose only start of the season and most of our best players are out, i can see us getting far if we do start scoring goals though.

Mexel
15-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Good performance today by Wolves, we should of atleast of got a win! We were all over them, we didn't take our chances and our goalkeeper played crap! I suppose only start of the season and most of our best players are out, i can see us getting far if we do start scoring goals though.

Err, but you did not even draw you lost! How did you deserve 'at least a win' the at least bit is confusing me.

Now onto your players, i cba looking it it so you may be right but when i seen your squad earlier it looked stong to me. Keoh starting confused me.

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Arsenal 3-0 up. 3 great goals by us and only half time :D

Dragorn
15-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Err, but you did not even draw you lost! How did you deserve 'at least a win' the at least bit is confusing me.

Now onto your players, i cba looking it it so you may be right but when i seen your squad earlier it looked stong to me. Keoh starting confused me.

Basically West Ham had like 4 attempts scored 2, we had like 9 or more and score 0, we had most of possession aswell.

-Heart
15-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Goalkeeper played crap :S? What are you talking about :S?

Mexel
15-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Basically West Ham had like 4 attempts scored 2, we had like 9 or more and score 0, we had most of possession aswell.

Do you understand everything you have just said is crap lol?

lBlue
15-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Atleast a win? Well if you couldn't get a win what else could you get? A "win win"? :rolleyes:

Anyway, Arsenal fans...
Thanks for doing this to Moyes and co. Maybe now Gollum will sell Lescott, then again why should we have him considering he's in the defense that has let three goals in so far. If we really want him I guess we can knock £10,000,000 of the price.

Thanks to you Arsenal we can single handely **** Everton over. :eusa_clap

Maybe I was wrong about this Vermaelen kid and you might just give us a threat until Christmas. :eusa_danc

Dragorn
15-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Goalkeeper played crap :S? What are you talking about :S?

Like Hennessey usually does it doesnt talk to our defenders and everything gets confused up because the goalkeeper is not talking to the defender and they passed back to him and he didnt go to it. Second goal he came off his line totally missed the ball and they scored. Sorry, but Hennessey seriously needs to improve if he wants to keep us in the premier. (sorry if i mis understood your post mexel).

On the bright side, we should be getting Doyle back next week (hopefully kightly and berra aswell), after watching us play we got the potential to stay up!

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 05:51 PM
4-0 Arsenal, another great goal. Vermelean is a great player and one to watch.

lBlue
15-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Everton fans are leaving already ahaha.

So then Moyes, what's it going to be? Lescott for £10,000,000 or buckle under mounting debt? :eusa_danc

Browney
15-08-2009, 06:05 PM
I watched the City game. City weren't "special" but seemed strong.

Beat Blackburn! The march to the top of league just got a helluva lot shorter. :eusa_danc

Well, Andys will be a happy boy. ;)

Mexel
15-08-2009, 06:07 PM
5-0 Arsenal.

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Arsenal 5 Everton 0 :) Our defence has been great.

Andys
15-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Beat Blackburn! The march to the top of league just got a helluva lot shorter. :eusa_danc

Well, Andys will be a happy boy. ;)

Yeah he is :D, well i would be if my train hurried up. Amazing atmosphere from our fans, fulop was amazing in goal and cattermole was really good :)

Jam
15-08-2009, 06:24 PM
its not reading its wigan lol.

I was waiting for Newcastle vs. Reading so I mixed them up.

Mmm, I don't see why he ever signed Heskey or Harewood, both utter piles of tripe.

And Newcastle actually did decent for a change, Shola's eventually done something apart from be a complete waste of space.

Mexel
15-08-2009, 06:26 PM
6-0 Arsenal

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Arsenal 6 everton 1. Really want Arshavin to score.

Jam
15-08-2009, 06:29 PM
6-1, Lol at the chants of 'Boring, boring arsenal'

Wasn't it 6 or 7-1 against Everton a few seasons ago?

CHA!NGANG
15-08-2009, 06:34 PM
6-1 a few seasons ago I think. Great game.

Jibbish
15-08-2009, 06:53 PM
I was waiting for Newcastle vs. Reading so I mixed them up.

Mmm, I don't see why he ever signed Heskey or Harewood, both utter piles of tripe.

And Newcastle actually did decent for a change, Shola's eventually done something apart from be a complete waste of space.
harewood is sometimes a super sub
but heskey is just a complete donkey tbh, when we signed him notice how villa's season went downfall

Mexel
15-08-2009, 07:07 PM
harewood is sometimes a super sub
but heskey is just a complete donkey tbh, when we signed him notice how villa's season went downfall

Marlon Forehead is useless lol.

LuketheDuke
15-08-2009, 07:37 PM
went to the bristol city - palace game today.

utter disgrace, sears scored a goal which hit the back of the net and came back out again and the ref disallowed it:S

to rub salt in the wound city were awful and managed to score in the 89th minute. im fuming.

iDenning
15-08-2009, 08:05 PM
We have Man United away, not predicting the score as.. well you know.

Who have you got and what are your predictions?
Wohoo, me too. Im a blue nose :)

Mexel
15-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Im going to be on a over the top photo taking spree tomorrow and im going to spam the forum with them ha. And if Man United still play crowd noises into the stadium i will laugh, video record it and upload that too ha.

Cisse9
15-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I said strikers, oh and three of them are on loan so you can remove them... :eusa_wall

Edit: Two people in one night, class. Love it. Only been a City supporter since the takeover have I? Don't make me laugh. I remember me and my dad being moaned at down at Swindon away because I was sat on his shoulders because I couldn't see, we had to swap seats with the women behind us. Her husband gave me a mug of hot chocolate from a flask.

Those sort of days you never forget, no matter how old you are.

Lmao, how tragic.

StefanWolves
15-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Well, it wasn't the result we were looking for, but what do you expect when 3 of our latest signings are injured and two of our regulars are also out, but besides all that, and the loss, a good display of football from both teams, Wolves kept up and sometimes surpassed West Ham performance wise, just to bad they scored a screamer WHICH WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAVED, TRUST ME I WAS THEIR. (to whoever said he messed up) Their goalkeeper, R.Green, pulled off some good saves which kept them in front, and then one of the only real mistakes that Wolves made, cost them a goal, from a corner.

So all in all, I'm not to disheartened by the result, it's a wake up call, yes, but I have seen enough suggest that we could stay up, and we still have more coming from injuries in the next 2-3 weeks.

That's my judgement anyway.

Was a great atmosphere at the stadium anyway, from start to finish, even though we were loosing lol, we still kept the singing and the spirit going.

Quite happy all in all, we deserved the draw, but eh, thats the Premiership isn't it.

Just hurry up Iwelumo, Doyle, Kightly, Berra, and Zubar from injury. :P

leah
16-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Waay won at Wycombe 1-0. Becchio got the goal :P Our keeper pulled off a fantastic save in the first half too.

Geraint
16-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Bec United off to a great start.

Rock
16-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool.

OUCH

leah
16-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Bec United off to a great start.
omg lol that's really narrow minded Geraint.
Seeing as Becchio and Beckford are our two top strikers, they're clearly going to score most of the goals, that's generally what strikers are there for. If it was just those two players against 11 I don't think we'd have won, if you do then you're knowledge of football can't be that high :P

Geraint
16-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Let's face it, if Leeds didn't have Beckford they'd have no chance of the play-offs this year.

GordonBanks
16-08-2009, 06:04 PM
omg lol that's really narrow minded Geraint.
Seeing as Becchio and Beckford are our two top strikers, they're clearly going to score most of the goals, that's generally what strikers are there for. If it was just those two players against 11 I don't think we'd have won, if you do then you're knowledge of football can't be that high :P
*your

your football knowledge cant be high anyway, you're a girl. (this was just to show how to use the words correctly, not a
dig.)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not add anything constructive to the thread please. Thanks.

-Heart
16-08-2009, 06:07 PM
*your

your football knowledge cant be high anyway, you're a girl. (this was just to show how to use the words correctly, not a dig.)
Well said Mr.Wootten.

Shoovers
16-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Tottenham thoroughly deserved the win today. We were poor in the first half with a slight improvement in the 2nd.

We are in need of someone else who can create spaces like benayoun to open tight defences up.

Mexel
16-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Lost 1-0 to Manchester United just come back, amazing, im even going to upload the photos haha. Manchester STILL play crowd noises LOL. We had two chances cleared off the line, we deserved a draw, but if anyone was going to win it was always going to be United, but realy happy with what i saw.

Geraint
20-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Anyone else think these two threads should be put together instead of one for weekday and one for weekend.

-Heart
20-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Anyone else think these two threads should be put together instead of one for weekday and one for weekend.
Why do we need just 1 thread? I think it's stupid.

Andys
20-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Why do we need just 1 thread? I think it's stupid.
Me too...

Andys
21-08-2009, 12:41 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2610/3842652720_0253fcb3e6.jpg
all ready for next week :8

Browney
21-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Hey Andys, I'm coming up for the match tomorrow. ^_^ Might be sitting in L6, on east stand, if my brother would get home so we could get the tickets booked already.

luce
21-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Birmingham home

Home win about 2-0 i think but i can't say anything really with the mid-week performance

Andys
21-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey Andys, I'm coming up for the match tomorrow. ^_^ Might be sitting in L6, on east stand, if my brother would get home so we could get the tickets booked already.
ah cool, i sit in south east corner
block U10 ;)

I got money on 2-0 win and bent first scorer.
by the way, you now have to scan your tickets instead of the stewards ripping them :)

Geraint
21-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Birmingham home

Home win about 2-0 i think but i can't say anything really with the mid-week performance

You have Wigan away.

Andys
21-08-2009, 02:18 PM
You have Wigan away.
LOL :lol:

lBlue
21-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Birmingham home

Umm...

Anyway, Wolves at home. Need to get an early goal or I can see them sticking ten men behind the ball until the late minutes then hoofing it up trying to do a smash and grab.

GordonBanks
21-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Birmingham home

Wow, 9th of January already?

Where are Stoke in the table I seem to have fallen asleep?

And We have Birmingham away, I'll go for a draw because we're **** away.

Geraint
21-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Bristol City home on Sunday live on Sky. :D

Browney
21-08-2009, 03:17 PM
ah cool, i sit in south east corner
block U10 ;)

I got money on 2-0 win and bent first scorer.
by the way, you now have to scan your tickets instead of the stewards ripping them :)

Awesome. I hope we win, we should do. But then I said that when I went to see Pompey and look how that turned out...

Andys
21-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Awesome. I hope we win, we should do. But then I said that when I went to see Pompey and look how that turned out...
Stay away!!! :@

Andys
22-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Great performance today. Cattermole and Cana were outstanding, also impressed by Jones today.

Tristan
22-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Birmingham home

"n1."

glory hunter.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts or post to potentially cause an argument. Thanks.

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Umm...

Anyway, Wolves at home. Need to get an early goal or I can see them sticking ten men behind the ball until the late minutes then hoofing it up trying to do a smash and grab.

Haha thats pretty much what happened.

:o MOTD IS ON!

leah
22-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Won 3-0 against Tranmere

Browney
22-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Great performance today. Cattermole and Cana were outstanding, also impressed by Jones today.

Loved it today. Glad I didnt jinx us. Cana and Cattermole were fantastic, and Jones was pretty good. Loved Jones' first goal, and I thought Malbranque coped really well too. Some lovely turns and real battling to get away from his man. Ended up sat on the front row again, near half way line. I love the fact I can go jumping up and down in the space. Jones came and celebrated in your corner after his second, right? Was amazin' to see Bardsley having a pop at Diouf. :eusa_danc

-Heart
23-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Won 3-0 against Tranmere
Another great performance from Bec United :eusa_clap.

leah
23-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Another great performance from Bec United :eusa_clap.
Beckford scored one goal :)
But yeah I see what you mean, he, alone without the rest of the team, without the midfielders, the defenders, the goal keeper could have won games against teams of 11... yeah :)

Geraint
23-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Beckford scored one goal :)
But yeah I see what you mean, he, alone without the rest of the team, without the midfielders, the defenders, the goal keeper could have won games against teams of 11... yeah :)

and Becchio scored.

Yeah, I posted in the other thread that we won 3-0 against Bristol City :D

leah
23-08-2009, 04:42 PM
and Becchio scored.

Yeah, I posted in the other thread that we won 3-0 against Bristol City :D
yeah 2 v 11 and the result would have been the same :eusa_danc

brandon
23-08-2009, 11:38 PM
23,500 in attendance vs Wycombe (5th largest attendance in the country on Saturday) whilst Wigan can't even get 20,000 against Manchester United.

Andys
23-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Loved it today. Glad I didnt jinx us. Cana and Cattermole were fantastic, and Jones was pretty good. Loved Jones' first goal, and I thought Malbranque coped really well too. Some lovely turns and real battling to get away from his man. Ended up sat on the front row again, near half way line. I love the fact I can go jumping up and down in the space. Jones came and celebrated in your corner after his second, right? Was amazin' to see Bardsley having a pop at Diouf. :eusa_danc
Nah he did for his first goal though :P

Browney
24-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Oh you were closer to me than I thought.

Jibbish
24-08-2009, 07:51 PM
villa beating liverpool 2 - 0 at half time
im havin an ******

Geraint
24-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Liverpool 1-3 Aston Villa

I can't say I was expecting this.

Clowgon
25-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Liverpool 1-3 Aston Villa

I can't say I was expecting this.

pressures on liverpool!

AlexOC
25-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Ouch, if Liverpool wanna have a chance, pretty much can't lose another game.

StefanWolves
25-08-2009, 11:21 PM
not a weekend game, but idc, got back from wolves game bout an hour ago, played our reserves apart from Doyle, as he needed the match fitness, worst game i have ever seen in my life, one stand closed, half the stadium empty, and we played crap, we only had like 2 goals scoring attempts, just glad that it was our reserves and not out first team. :P

sorry if anything that i typed doesn't make sense, i'm just ***** knackered and dno what the hell im doing.:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!