PDA

View Full Version : COD4 "Mike Myers"

engaged
15-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Not sure if anyone has ever played this/anything similar to this, but it's a custom game a few friends from my school came up with.

Basically, one person is it - they go on the good team (SAS/Marines) and everybody else goes on the other team (Opfor/Spetsnaz).

The sas/marines have to hide somewhere in the map whilst the bad guy (opfor/marines) have to look for them, when they find them they have to kill them by knifing them. HOWEVER, the good guys (sas/marines) are only allowed to knife back if they are the only person left alive on their team, so basically you have to survive as long as you can and then kill the bad guy.

It might sound a bit dull but seriously it's loads of fun lol. Most of the people from school are on holiday at the moment so I was wondering if anybody from here wants to play? You don't need a mic but its more fun if you do so you can give clues etc. You need atleast 5 people to play really, maybe 4 - but the more people the better. Post here if you want to play and we can arrange a day/time.

my gamertag is c0rruptz if you want to talk about it

15-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah tahts been around for a while. I wouldnt mind playing though. f/r I Are Uh Genius. If you have enogh ppl i can play now for a little while.

engaged
15-08-2009, 05:34 PM
request sent, i could probably ask 1 or 2 people on my list to play but idk if they will, got any friends online atm?

15-08-2009, 05:35 PM
request sent, i could probably ask 1 or 2 people on my list to play but idk if they will, got any friends online atm?
Im going on now. Ill f/r you.

Maczorx
15-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Add ConsoleSniper and I'll join

Oleh
15-08-2009, 05:56 PM
im up for it :) tag is HiiiiiiiiiiiLLY

engaged
15-08-2009, 06:12 PM
adding ya both now

Misawa
15-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Sorry to pick a hole, but it's Michael Myers.

cocaine
15-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Sorry to pick a hole, but it's Michael Myers.

what? no one gives a **** lol

and yeah sounds good, add mattmeisterr

Misawa
16-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Hence my proceeding apology ;)

Jahova
16-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Yeah, it's a really fun game, especially on Overgrown (I think it's called) - The one with the dried up river and two bridges ;)

CJW93
16-08-2009, 08:04 PM
I enjoying playing Mike Myers

Kieeran
16-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Not sure if anyone has ever played this/anything similar to this, but it's a custom game a few friends from my school came up with.

Basically, one person is it - they go on the good team (SAS/Marines) and everybody else goes on the other team (Opfor/Spetsnaz).

The sas/marines have to hide somewhere in the map whilst the bad guy (opfor/marines) have to look for them, when they find them they have to kill them by knifing them. HOWEVER, the good guys (sas/marines) are only allowed to knife back if they are the only person left alive on their team, so basically you have to survive as long as you can and then kill the bad guy.

It might sound a bit dull but seriously it's loads of fun lol. Most of the people from school are on holiday at the moment so I was wondering if anybody from here wants to play? You don't need a mic but its more fun if you do so you can give clues etc. You need atleast 5 people to play really, maybe 4 - but the more people the better. Post here if you want to play and we can arrange a day/time.

my gamertag is c0rruptz if you want to talk about iti was playin that over a year ago and i really doubt your friends came up with it, its quite a laugh anyway haha

Neil
16-08-2009, 08:42 PM
i was playin that over a year ago and i really doubt your friends came up with it, its quite a laugh anyway haha

Depend when they "came up with it" it's not really hard to believe, someone had to think of it and it could be anyone really.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!