PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S THE DADDY?

Clowgon
16-08-2009, 08:41 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00052/daddy16_516x443_52784a.jpg

BINGE-drinking teenager Elsie Hunt is a shocking real-life example of the anti-booze ad, "You wouldn't start a night like this - so why end it this way?"

But instead of staggering home with ripped tights and vomit in her hair, she returned massively hungover and PREGNANT - by a man she has absolutely no recollection of.

Her son Joshua is now 22 months and unlikely to EVER know who is dad is - because thanks to the THIRTY-TWO vodkas his mum drank that night she can't remember a single thing about her one night stand, except that the bloke had dark hair.

Last night, in a stark warning to other young drinkers, she said: "I know the true consequences - I know just how a moment of drunkenness can change your life forever.

"I was a young, free spirit, now I am a single mum. I feel stupid, ridiculous for what I did.

"It was just like that ad. I would never, ever be so drunk and reckless again."

Elsie was just 16 when she went on the boozy night out in her home city, Bristol. She was with five older mates from the shop where she worked as an assistant. She said: "I'd drunk before but only at friends' homes or in the park with my friends, never on a night out. I thought it was going to be brilliant.

"I had a double vodka and coke at my friend's house as we were getting ready. I remember I wore black shorts, black tights and a yellow T-shirt.

Right, so she remembered wearing black shorts, black tights and a yellow T-shirt but she couldn't remember doing it? How oddly strange lol. :P

Seriously, it really isn't that difficult to take the pill or get the morning after pill. :eusa_wall

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/452547/WHOS-THE-DADDY-Girl-16-drank-32-vodkas-and-got-pregnant.html

MrRem
16-08-2009, 09:47 AM
If you wake up wearing clothes, or they are on your floor, its easy to assume you were in them before...

Clowgon
16-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Well i suppose your right but she did say she remembered the bloke had black hair or something like that but it's strange how she can't remember him inserting his you know what into her.. :P

MrRem
16-08-2009, 10:35 AM
You can see someone at the start of the night, get more and more drunk, memory blanks out and then you start to sober.

By which point, the dark haired guys probably gone home.

I'm going to assume you haven't got blind drunk and had a crazy sexy party.

Clowgon
16-08-2009, 11:18 AM
You can see someone at the start of the night, get more and more drunk, memory blanks out and then you start to sober.

By which point, the dark haired guys probably gone home.

I'm going to assume you haven't got blind drunk and had a crazy sexy party.

Hmm fair point. Nope not a drinker tbh just occasionally have a drink or so and from what i'm aware of i can't say i've ever had a crazy sexy party.

I wish. :(

Jordy
16-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm going to assume you haven't got blind drunk and had a crazy sexy party.I can't remember to be honest.

Clowgon
16-08-2009, 10:22 PM
LOL ^^

I doubt you would remember tbh, if you can then obviously wasn't drunk enough! :P

Geraint
16-08-2009, 10:27 PM
You'd have to be drunk to **** her

Absently
16-08-2009, 10:31 PM
You'd have to be drunk to **** herI know right, she had her picture taken and she leaves her hair a right mess. What's up with that?

Geraint
16-08-2009, 10:36 PM
probably one of them chavs who thinks their hair looks good just cause she's got highlights.

Lost
16-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Seriously, it really isn't that difficult to take the pill or get the morning after pill. :eusa_wall

You're not a girl, so it's easy for you to say.

I'm not a girl either but I mean I'm not gonna make an unfair comment like that.

And also

i'm the daddy :)

Clowgon
16-08-2009, 10:41 PM
You'd have to be drunk to **** her

Once she takes off her clothes your opinion of her may of well have changed.

She's deffo a bloody scousers and the kid looks like he's possessed.

Geraint
16-08-2009, 10:42 PM

I'm not a girl either but I mean I'm not gonna make an unfair comment like that.

And also

i'm the daddy :)

I woun't even joke about that one, it's nothing to be proud of.

Absently
16-08-2009, 10:42 PM

And also

i'm the daddy :)It's very easy to take. Just pop it in your mouth :S

Lost
16-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah but there are loads of adults who have unplanned births, but no one complains about that because they're not 16? I mean fair enough girls who get pregnant at like 13 are a different story. But I mean people judge these 16 year olds because they get pregnant at that age, if it wasn't planned then it wasn't planned, I really don't see the difference between a 16 year old and a 25+ year old. You may think that the 25+ year old will be better of because it's older and more mature, and also has money etc etc, but that's not always the case. I'm not exactly promoting 16 year old pregnancies but I'm not going to have the cheek to look my nose down on them.

Geraint
16-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Once she takes off her clothes your opinion of her may of well have changed.

She's deffo a bloody scousers and the kid looks like he's possessed.

could be the ol' "paper bag over the head" approach. :P

buttons
16-08-2009, 10:49 PM
:S who says you have to take the morning pill and get rid of your baby just because you got wrecked and pregnant? + ofc she can remember what she was wearing before she started getting wasted. dunno why this is even in the paper, stuff happens like this all the time, was more shocked at her having 32 vodkas and living

Lost
16-08-2009, 10:55 PM
It just amazes me how people are quick to judge the 16 year olds who get pregnant, but with the "adults" who get pregnant unplanned, no one really bothers about it? what gives people the right to look down upon those who get pregnant by accident @ 16?

And it's very unlikely not taking the morning afterpill and getting pregnant. Actually, most of unplanned births happen even when on the pill, as have a lot of parents have said.

Wahey
16-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Don't buy tabloids, easy enough, you won't have to see the **** they print

Lost
16-08-2009, 11:01 PM
couldn't of said it better ^

Clowgon
16-08-2009, 11:01 PM
could be the ol' "paper bag over the head" approach. :P

HAHA o yes. :eusa_danc

:S who says you have to take the morning pill and get rid of your baby just because you got wrecked and pregnant? + ofc she can remember what she was wearing before she started getting wasted. dunno why this is even in the paper, stuff happens like this all the time, was more shocked at her having 32 vodkas and living

Ye eactly i don't know why this was in the paper for. There's plenty of girls same age as her who's been in the same postion as her.

Just trying to bag herself 5 seconds of fame if you ask me.

If i was her, i would be ashamed of myself and to put my face in a newspaper that millions read? LOL. Crazy stuff.

Lost
16-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Why would she be ashamed of herself? I mean fair enough parading how she got pregnant underage on the papers is a bit stupid but I mean it's not exactly something to be ashamed of? I'm not saying you should be proud of it either i'm just saying you shouldn't make it even worse for the girls that are now never going to have a life because they'll have a kid.

iDenning
16-08-2009, 11:15 PM
damn i knew i should of used protection

OmgitsAmanda
16-08-2009, 11:16 PM
32 vodkas! no wonder she can't remember anything. i'm gone after about 3 lmao.

iDenning
16-08-2009, 11:24 PM
32 vodkas! no wonder she can't remember anything. i'm gone after about 3 lmao.
I'm gone on 1 lmao

OmgitsAmanda
16-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm gone on 1 lmao
lmao, would it be fair to say that we're both lightweights?

Lost
16-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Fair enough you two are lightweights by the sound of it, but 32?! 32 is quite ridiculous if you ask me. I still don't think that excuses the fact that people still look down upon these people that get pregnant unplanned.

Jackk
16-08-2009, 11:31 PM
she has a long fod..

MrRem
17-08-2009, 08:28 AM
"Today class, we're going to talk about what our parents do for a living..."

My mum does a job that doesn't exist.
And my dad doesn't even know I exist.

Clowgon
17-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Why would she be ashamed of herself? I mean fair enough parading how she got pregnant underage on the papers is a bit stupid but I mean it's not exactly something to be ashamed of? I'm not saying you should be proud of it either i'm just saying you shouldn't make it even worse for the girls that are now never going to have a life because they'll have a kid.

Fair enough point there. :)

"Today class, we're going to talk about what our parents do for a living..."

My mum does a job that doesn't exist.
And my dad doesn't even know I exist.

LONG LIVE OFF THE TAXPAYERS!! :P

Wahey
17-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Fair enough you two are lightweights by the sound of it, but 32?! 32 is quite ridiculous if you ask me. .
Way to take a Long Shot

Fehm
17-08-2009, 11:12 AM
http://www.english-shop.de/images/Daddies%20Favorite%20-%20The%20Strong%20Brown%20Sauce%202.jpg

MrGazet
21-08-2009, 03:25 PM
i feel sorry for her but jeez 32 vodkas??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!