PDA

View Full Version : Opening a review site.

Excellent2
16-08-2009, 01:35 PM
This has been something I have wanted to do for a while now. I'm needing somebody who is passionate about writing reviews, and who can help with costs.

The site won't just consist of Tech reviews.

So if any of you want to help out, post a reply and I shall PM you. :)

Requirements:
Good spelling and grammar.
Products you can review.
Money to help with site costs.
Enthusiasm and confidence.

iDenning
16-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Hey Lucas I'd love to help :) I love writing reviews and I do alot of things that I can review on :)

Sam
16-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Same. In the future i'd love to offer my services. I enjoy writing articles, but currently i am a little strapped for cash as i'm in the process of job hunting. As soon as i round some money up i'll try to offer help anyway i can :)

Joe!
16-08-2009, 07:54 PM
What sort of things would you be reviewing Luke?:)

Lost
16-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Hmm not really interested in writing reviews at the moment

but good luck with the website!!

Fehm
16-08-2009, 08:20 PM
You should team up with me and do my GadgetBoys.com Gadget's blog and vlog ;)

Excellent2
16-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey Lucas I'd love to help :) I love writing reviews and I do alot of things that I can review on :)Will contact you soon bud :)

Same. In the future i'd love to offer my services. I enjoy writing articles, but currently i am a little strapped for cash as i'm in the process of job hunting. As soon as i round some money up i'll try to offer help anyway i can :)Thats cool! I'll contact you :)

What sort of things would you be reviewing Luke?:)Well my area lies within Technology, but I have lots of other things too :)

Hmm not really interested in writing reviews at the moment

but good luck with the website!!Cheers :)

You should team up with me and do my GadgetBoys.com Gadget's blog and vlog ;)Talking to you :D

today
17-08-2009, 01:48 AM
I have several reviews based on xbox 360 games if you'll like a copy of them. Written by myself.

http://www.thenreview.com/play/

Blob
17-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Ill help with reviews + coding :)

You have my msn don't you? ([email protected])

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!