PDA

View Full Version : gears of war 2`

GoldenMerc
16-08-2009, 06:37 PM
first off how do you get the gold human machine gun?
secondly im needing some help on horde im on wave 41 so any help send a friend request to irRoss
fnxxx

Maczorx
17-08-2009, 02:24 PM
secondly im needing some help on horde im on wave 41 so any help send a friend request to irRoss
fnxxx
You had to preorder the game in order to get the gold gun.

crazed
17-08-2009, 09:36 PM
fnxxx
I'm pritty sure the golden lancer is from the special addition game?

And horde is easier with more than 2 players so, there are a few tutorials online on how to get from wave 1-50 without fail. :)

Pyroka
17-08-2009, 10:24 PM
PEOPLE STILL PLAY GEARS OF WAR?

JESUS CHRIST. :O Was a quality game but OMG?

You could only get the golden lancer with preordering the limited edition of the game, they all went pretty fast tbh.

Maczorx
17-08-2009, 11:42 PM
PEOPLE STILL PLAY GEARS OF WAR?

JESUS CHRIST. :O Was a quality game but OMG?

You could only get the golden lancer with preordering the limited edition of the game, they all went pretty fast tbh.
There's a second one that came out less than a year..

Pyroka
17-08-2009, 11:46 PM
I know, I was referring to Gears of War 2 however people probably do still play GoW 1, sorry for missing out a number.

Callum.
17-08-2009, 11:50 PM
i got the lancer when they accidently let you download from the web marketplace, be put in a queue and then turn on your xbox to download. apparently they removed it pretty quick and was a mistake.

i think

Misawa
17-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Couldn't get on with the first even though it looked great. Running blurs the screen and makes my eyes screwy because I have to be very close to TV to be able to see.

samsaBEAR
18-08-2009, 01:02 PM
i got the lancer when they accidently let you download from the web marketplace, be put in a queue and then turn on your xbox to download. apparently they removed it pretty quick and was a mistake.

i think
Yeah it was, it's still on the marketplace, but it's like 9,999,999 points or something silly.
You get the Gold Lancer for buying the limited edition version, and the Gold Hammerburst for buying the game at a midnight launch.
GoW 2 is pretty much the only game I play on XBL

Camy
28-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Yeah it was, it's still on the marketplace, but it's like 9,999,999 points or something silly.
You get the Gold Lancer for buying the limited edition version, and the Gold Hammerburst for buying the game at a midnight launch.
GoW 2 is pretty much the only game I play on XBL

What he said, although, the people who worked in my local gamestation gave me a code for a gold hammerburst when i went in at like 4pm, i guess like noone must have went in at midnight.

ItsDave
28-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Sometimes on the Xbox.com / co.uk website on the downloads page, they will put up free Golden Lancer codes. But its only every now and again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!