PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore HUD & Team Switching

Sam
16-08-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm sure a lot of people have put up with annoying 'modders' who keep coming in games, and team switching so they can be on the winning team / throw grenades at team mates and switch teams.

Anyway, now's your chance for revenge. In exchange for MS points of something of the sort, i'm modding accounts to have the above glitch so you can have the said mods.

This Mod also gives you HUD in Hardcore game modes. Basically it makes Hardcore Headquarters like normal Headquarters.

Apologies if this thread isnt allowed, PM me.

Oh, and this is for xBox 360 =]

Oleh
16-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Now, may i ask, why would someone pay for this, its easily aquirable on the internet, and if the could give there profile to you, what makes you think they cant do it themself

Sam
16-08-2009, 10:02 PM
You'd be surprised what people can and can't do. And i'd only want like 200 ms points xD

Coheed&Cambria
16-08-2009, 10:14 PM
1. These modders are little *****s how dont care about genuine players who are playing for fun (like me)

2. You cant give away 200 MSP.

3. As previously posted, It can easily be found on the internet/guides on how to do it.

4. I take it you will need the persons email and password so you can put it on there profile or w.e. And then that means you have access to that persons credit card so you could spend hundreds of pounds on MSP. So i wouldnt let you on my account when addresses and credit card details are on there :)

Neil
16-08-2009, 10:20 PM
As far as I can tell it edits the account itself in some way through the PC, so I'm assuming this requires a certain piece of hardware in order to upload the gamertag to the PC, so not everyone can do it but like said, it's on the internet, I hit it into google and the first bunch of pages gave tutorials on exactly what to do.

Maczorx
16-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Could my account get banned, if not I might try it out on my account. =]

lBlue
16-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Could my account get banned, if not I might try it out on my account. =]
Yes. They're booting them off the servers, rumours are it wont be the COD4 servers either...

Sam
16-08-2009, 10:43 PM
1. These modders are little *****s how dont care about genuine players who are playing for fun (like me)

2. You cant give away 200 MSP.

3. As previously posted, It can easily be found on the internet/guides on how to do it.

4. I take it you will need the persons email and password so you can put it on there profile or w.e. And then that means you have access to that persons credit card so you could spend hundreds of pounds on MSP. So i wouldnt let you on my account when addresses and credit card details are on there :)

Thats why you create a new account, get the free 1month gold membership, then i do it on that account?

And yes you need a specific piece of hardware. I was only offering for people who want a little mess around account to do it on when they're bored.

CJW93
19-08-2009, 06:57 PM
YOU SUCK!!

Sam
20-08-2009, 10:55 PM
And you're ... real mature?

Jahova
21-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Or you can do it for free. All you need is an xbox HDD transfer cable and then search on google.

jacko2244
21-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Hmmmm, you can get it for free on the internet... Godlike hack?

Sam
21-08-2009, 01:07 PM
As far as i know the Godlike hack is patched.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!