PDA

View Full Version : Coding SOME layouts *FREE*

VirtualG
17-08-2009, 06:44 AM
Ok, First of all, by free I mean the design will still be copyrighted to mebut you (and your site) gets to keep it but cannnot release it. Ok. I will cod e most layouts but I will turn down any I think are unreasonable. If you need it asap then I probably wont be the person for you. I might take 2-3 days as I've got a lot of other stuff to deal with aswell.. I prefer to do habbo styled ones because they are just easier but ill do others aswell but I will not do portfolios (if you cant code your own portfolio you shouldn't have one) If you want to inquire pm me or send a pic of the layout, sliced if you have it. I do not accept zip files (doesn't unzip properly...)

BoyBetterKnow
17-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Why would the design be copyright to you ?

VirtualG
17-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Why would the design be copyright to you ?
Thats like a typo (more of a brain ****) I ment that its gonna have a coded by ViRT or something on it, not the actually design. sorry for the mistake +rep (if I can) for picking that one up!

Trinity
17-08-2009, 12:17 PM
[COLOR=black]I will not do portfolios (if you cant code your own portfolio you shouldn't have one)

So a photographer shouldn't have a portfolio? A web designer (not coder) shouldn't have a portfolio? The many, many other types of people who need portfolios shouldn't have a portfolio?

VirtualG
19-08-2009, 09:13 AM
So a photographer shouldn't have a portfolio? A web designer (not coder) shouldn't have a portfolio? The many, many other types of people who need portfolios shouldn't have a portfolio?
You know I was talking about coders... stupid comment...

Trinity
19-08-2009, 10:16 AM
You know I was talking about coders... stupid comment...

If you were talking about coders, you should have said so.

That sentence was about dolphins. I didn't actually mention dolphins but you should know it was anyway. Any replies that question the dolphinity of my post are stupid comments.

BoyBetterKnow
19-08-2009, 10:32 AM
If you were talking about coders, you should have said so.

That sentence was about dolphins. I didn't actually mention dolphins but you should know it was anyway. Any replies that question the dolphinity of my post are stupid comments.

Talking about Dolphins in the design and dev section, what has the world come to ha :P

Btw Virtual you should post some examples really.

VirtualG
19-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Talking about Dolphins in the design and dev section, what has the world come to ha :P

Btw Virtual you should post some examples really.
I had released a layout just before you made this post for one and Im not here to get hired by giving examples but to try and help ppl out.Thnx for that constructive bit. And in this catergorie after I was just talking about coding I think it was pretty obvious I wasn't talking about dolphins :) Im sure If i was talking about graphics and their designs I'd be in teh graphics section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!