PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV - `Liberty City Minute` +REP!!

kizza149
17-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Hiiaaaa, I need help with this PS3 Trophy. Currently i am have done 51 Missions on GTA IV and i have 16 hours of gameplay.

With this trophy i need to complete the game within 30 hours. Is it possible to Finnish the game in the time left?

Also i need to no what missions to finish the game faster eg, i won't do the mini missions , just do the Main missions Aye.

If you can help?

+thanks
+rep

Meanies
17-08-2009, 03:27 PM
I completed the game in 14 hours so yes, it would be possible :P

kizza149
18-08-2009, 10:38 AM
um cool, not really the answer i was lookin for but thanks, ^^

atm i am on 71 missions, 19 hours of gameplay, surely to god i would make the last 20 odd missions within the 10 hours of gameplay Aye?

ItsDave
18-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Aye. I did it in 17 hours. Don't hang out with your "buddies" just do the missions, but a word of warning. If you intend to reach a 100% and you haven't done a single activity with your friends, then it will glitch and the first activity you do will unlock their special ability, but you wont get the percentage for doing things with them.

After killing 200 pigeons and only to find this out on my own was a massive pain in the backside so just a little warning. Or maybe it just happened to me, either way... yeah.

Misawa
18-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Yes, it is possible. The second time I completed it I did it under 30 without even powering on with the story.

kizza149
19-08-2009, 11:57 AM
completed 22 hours AYE!

AlexOC
20-08-2009, 06:54 PM
I did it in like 12 hours haha, i only did the missions and NOTHING else.

Fifteen
20-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Hiiaaaa, I need help with this PS3 Trophy. Currently i am have done 51 Missions on GTA IV and i have 16 hours of gameplay.

With this trophy i need to complete the game within 30 hours. Is it possible to Finnish the game in the time left?

Also i need to no what missions to finish the game faster eg, i won't do the mini missions , just do the Main missions Aye.

If you can help?

+thanks
+rep

These are the missions you have to complete:

5 Chapter 5
5.1 Pest Control
5.2 That Special Someone
5.3 One Last Thing
5.4 Revenge Branch
5.4.1 A Dish Served Cold
5.4.2 Out of Commission
5.5 Deal Branch
5.5.1 If The Price Is Right or 5.5.2 A Revenger's Tragedy

Don't hang around with the budies, take a taxi everywhere as it saves time, drive as fast as you can and don't do anything to attract the cops..

Here is a good walkthrough:

http://wikicheats.com/index.php/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_-_PC_PS3_XB360/Walkthrough

and here are some more quick strategie:

http://wikicheats.com/index.php/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_-_PC_PS3_XB360/Quick_Strategies

Aye. I did it in 17 hours. Don't hang out with your "buddies" just do the missions, but a word of warning. If you intend to reach a 100% and you haven't done a single activity with your friends, then it will glitch and the first activity you do will unlock their special ability, but you wont get the percentage for doing things with them.

After killing 200 pigeons and only to find this out on my own was a massive pain in the backside so just a little warning. Or maybe it just happened to me, either way... yeah.

It took me over 20 hours to complete it the first time as I was hanging with the "buddies" and wasting time ect.

Then when I started a new game in May it took me 18 hours 16 mins 31 seconds to complete the story. (y)

TonyBest
27-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Yes u can finish it, take taxi to every mission, Avoid the assassin missions (optional and not part of story) and avoid dying loads

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!