PDA

View Full Version : Cheap and easy way to level smithing?

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 03:44 PM
I need to get from 56 to 65 to do Devious Minds quest.

At the moment all I'm doing is buying coal and mithril ore and smelting to bars for a profit but thats really slow

Is there anyway to level it quickly and make a tiny profit (I'm not fussed on the amount of profit made)

Arch
17-08-2009, 03:46 PM
If you make Gold bars with Goldsmith Gauntlets its pretty good exp, although you don't profit. Any method you profit from will prob take rly long tbh.

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 03:50 PM
If you make Gold bars with Goldsmith Gauntlets its pretty good exp, although you don't profit. Any method you profit from will prob take rly long tbh.

Like the idea but dont want to lose money by that much

MJJ
17-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Only way I can think of making money from Smithing would be to mine your own ores, which would take ages, or make cannonballs, which would also take ages.

There is no quick and profitable way - either slow and profitable, or quick and expensive.

Lost
17-08-2009, 05:40 PM
can i just say i was one of the top 100 first made accounts of runescape.

i dont play it but i just thought i'd mention that.

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 06:03 PM
can i just say i was one of the top 100 first made accounts of runescape.

i dont play it but i just thought i'd mention that.

If you dont play it no more then what are you doing looking at runescape forums?

I think i'll stick to mith bars and maybe mine some gold ores

Lost
17-08-2009, 06:11 PM
If you dont play it no more then what are you doing looking at runescape forums?

I think i'll stick to mith bars and maybe mine some gold ores

This isn't a Runescape forum this is a Habbo forum. I was looking through the threads (on New Posts) and saw this, thought i'd drop that comment, and leave. Don't make assumptions up next time, buddy, sometimes it's good to ask questions first, not a cheeky rhetorical one like that.

HeroHosts
17-08-2009, 06:14 PM
You could try smithing iron? It's slow but ok profit.

Also, nice offtopic post Lost. I don't think anyone cares and you have no proof.

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 06:14 PM
This isn't a Runescape forum this is a Habbo forum. I was looking through the threads (on New Posts) and saw this, thought i'd drop that comment, and leave. Don't make assumptions up next time, buddy, sometimes it's good to ask questions first, not a cheeky rhetorical one like that.

Well the comment was pretty useless wasn't it? I dont think anyone cares that you were one of the top 100 to play. My question was about smithing, not who was the 1st 100 players

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay ontopic. Thanks.

Lost
17-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Well the comment was pretty useless wasn't it? I dont think anyone cares that you were one of the top 100 to play. My question was about smithing, not who was the 1st 100 players

I wasn't interested in your question, but since it was under Runescape I thought i'd say something related to Runescape. If it was so useless then why didn't you just ignore it?
Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay ontopic. Thanks.

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 06:21 PM
I wasn't interested in your question, but since it was under Runescape I thought i'd say something related to Runescape. If it was so useless then why didn't you just ignore it?

If your not interested in my question then why read it? The thread title is clearly saying I'm asking about smithing and you thought it a good idea to say your in the top 100 to join.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause an arguement.

Lost
17-08-2009, 06:25 PM
If your not interested in my question then why read it? The thread title is clearly saying I'm asking about smithing and you thought it a good idea to say your in the top 100 to join.

I never read your question, hence posting something completely different to it? I don't care what your thread title says, but since it was under runescape I posted something related to Runescape, therefore I'm not in the wrong so stop arguing with me as if I am. Thanks in advanced.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay on-topic. Thanks

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 06:28 PM
I never read your question, hence posting something completely different to it? I don't care what your thread title says, but since it was under runescape I posted something related to Runescape, therefore I'm not in the wrong so stop arguing with me as if I am. Thanks in advanced.

You're clearly just looking for some attention about being in the top 100 player on runescape. If you wanted that sort of attention then why not make your own thread?

I'm ending this childish arguement now as clearly all it is doing is giving you attention which is clearly what you want

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please stay on -topic. Thanks.

Lost
17-08-2009, 06:30 PM
You're clearly just looking for some attention about being in the top 100 player on runescape. If you wanted that sort of attention then why not make your own thread?

I'm ending this childish arguement now as clearly all it is doing is giving you attention which is clearly what you want

I'm not looking for attention, hence me saying "why didn't you just ignore what I said?"

You're calling yourself childish considering you were the one who was compelled to make up a fuss about what I posted? Lol, if anyone wants the attention mate, it's you. You could of just ignored what I said and moved on, you're such a tool it's quite funny.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not post to cause further arguements. Thanks.

scottish
17-08-2009, 06:36 PM
lost -rep coz ur dumb kk

also you could use stealing creations to get a hammer which gives 1.5x or 2x XP so less loss per thingz.

Devil.Wont.Cry
17-08-2009, 07:48 PM
lost -rep coz ur dumb kk

also you could use stealing creations to get a hammer which gives 1.5x or 2x XP so less loss per thingz.

All right ill give that a go. Thanks scott

Madox
17-08-2009, 09:31 PM

Shut up.

Ontopic : yeahh what scott said u should go stealing creation and get a hammer they last for a certain amount of xp i thnk 60k or so and they turn to dust.

Arch
17-08-2009, 10:59 PM

Actually you are 'cos you posted off-topic first.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!