PDA

View Full Version : Here is a picture of me. AM I FAT!!!??!! ...advice needed...

Forest-Law
20-07-2005, 05:39 PM
SEE BELOW!
Edit by properclone: Please don't post pictures of yourself, this is for your own safety. It's unsafe to show strangers on the internet a picture of you. Image removed.

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Due to bump.

Tommy
20-07-2005, 05:40 PM
o.O

Is that you?

Krypsis
20-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Please do not post pictures of yourself on the forum as it is against forum rules,
Laxativepolo
Forum Moderator

Jordan3
20-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Lol, obviously a joke thread, Ive seen that picture before :)

Luayminator
22-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Really its hard, but just eat less.

Forest-Law
22-07-2005, 09:09 PM
TALL TWAS A SILLY JOKE THAT WAS TAKEN THE WRONG WAY :eusa_droo

THE PIC WASN'T ME

SEE BELOW FOR THE PIC AND TRY AND GET IT INTO UR HEAD THAT THE PICTURE WAS ACTUALLY REMOVED BECAUSE 'UR NOT ALLOWED TO POST PIX OF URSELVES' THE PIC IS NOT ME. TUT.

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/9718/hmmm8hc.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

LOL.

HolyWar
22-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Poor guy, the joke of some random website.

deltateamaplha
22-07-2005, 09:13 PM
if you really are obese take a look at my thread for some health tips CLICK HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=60572)

Tommy
22-07-2005, 09:15 PM
the thing is, if that was you and we all laughed, we wouldnt look good, so i didnt laugh or anything.

Owen
22-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Gotta fell sorry for that kid =P

Forest-Law
22-07-2005, 09:33 PM
NEVER MIND

deltateamaplha
22-07-2005, 09:53 PM
These pictures are sick and nasty

Janumz
23-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Uh.. that's just cruel posting a picture like that for some 'joke'
I mean.. you wouldn't like it if you looked like that and people went posting pictures of you all over the internet, would you?

I feel sorry for that kid..

Georgia
23-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Thats nasty if its a stranger making the pics look like that but the original pic ok hes big but try not to take the mick

Jinxxed
23-07-2005, 04:58 PM
>:(
Omg that's so mean, making fun of somebody becuase they're "fat", it's not thier fault.. :(

LucyFaye
24-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Oh yeah a joke very funny!.... Poor kid that's just disgusting it's bad enough to bully somebody you know let alone somebody you have never met and have no idea what they are like...
You have no idea who that kid is, what he's like or what his life has been like. Just because someone's on the chubby side doesn't always mean it's their fault and definitely doesn't give anybody the right to laugh and post photos of them!

Grow up and try to think about how it would make you feel if you saw a similar forum post pointing out your ''flaws'' for everybody to laugh and joke about!

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads!

Sharon
24-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Oh yeah a joke very funny!.... Poor kid that's just disgusting it's bad enough to bully somebody you know let alone somebody you have never met and have no idea what they are like...
You have no idea who that kid is, what he's like or what his life has been like. Just because someone's on the chubby side doesn't always mean it's their fault and definitely doesn't give anybody the right to laugh and post photos of them!

Grow up and try to think about how it would make you feel if you saw a similar forum post pointing out your ''flaws'' for everybody to laugh and joke about!

why are you bumping a thread from 6 years ago? :rolleyes:

cocaine
24-07-2011, 05:37 PM

i thought it was funny

Hollie
24-07-2011, 05:43 PM

this threads from 6 years ago :P
but anyway, it'll only be something found on google images, theres loads on there :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!