PDA

View Full Version : Selling my xbox on ebay Check it out

Feep
18-08-2009, 09:53 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280386703034

after sending off my xbox to get fixed i have it back a week later. very fast :)

All info is on there I think it's a pretty decent bundle.

AgnesIO
18-08-2009, 10:15 AM
How is it unused if it had to be fixed? :P

Baz
18-08-2009, 10:22 AM
false advertising?!?!

Feep
18-08-2009, 10:22 AM
How is it unused if it had to be fixed? :P
They gave me a brand new xbox

false advertising?!?!
Nope :)

StefanWolves
18-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Wow, you can pick 360's up that cheap now? crazy.

Lost
18-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Hmm bit suspicious, the xbox is extremely cheap, you say you've never used it but it had to be fixed? :S

Rapidshare
18-08-2009, 01:00 PM

Nope :)

Hmm bit suspicious, the xbox is extremely cheap, you say you've never used it but it had to be fixed? :S

you cant read?

Johno
18-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Ill wait to see how the price progresses over the 9 days haha :)

Firehorse
18-08-2009, 01:52 PM

I think they more likely gave you a refurd with second hand parts inside rather than a new one. And you wouldn't even recognise it if they refurbed your own one because they would clean the case aswell and everything.

Feep
18-08-2009, 02:00 PM
the only problem is there is no xbox hard drive or controller.

I sold all the parts to it because I thought it couldn't be fixed when it broke. Turns out it can.

Firehorse
18-08-2009, 02:40 PM
the only problem is there is no xbox hard drive or controller.

I sold all the parts to it because I thought it couldn't be fixed when it broke. Turns out it can.

But then that means you're giving the wrong information on ebay. if it doesn't have a hdd then why are you advertising it as having 20gb capacity? and also its a very cluttered picture so its hard to actually see what else you're getting since you mostly only say "comes with everything in the picture" and not explain that the controllers are missing.

Feep
18-08-2009, 02:42 PM
But then that means you're giving the wrong information on ebay. if it doesn't have a hdd then why are you advertising it as having 20gb capacity? and also its a very cluttered picture so its hard to actually see what else you're getting since you mostly only say "comes with everything in the picture" and not explain that the controllers are missing.
where does it say 20GB hard drive?

I list everything it includes do I not?

Ah i see what you mean now. Well I've checked the other options, Ill put a warning on the item.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!