PDA

View Full Version : Michael Owen?

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Look, fare enough he was a great player when he played before, but will he be a great player again or will he flop for United?

click here if you have no idea what i'm going on about and you need help like a ****** k thanks. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5725623/Michael-Owen-joins-Manchester-United.html)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread closed as it descended into spam. Thread creator is free ot repost
if he desires. Thanks.

-Heart
19-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Look, fare enough he was a great player when he played before, but will he be a great player again or will he flop for United?

click here if you have no idea what i'm going on about and you need help like a ****** k thanks. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5725623/Michael-Owen-joins-Manchester-United.html)
R.I.P Amzoe.

*waits for Matty, Adam ect*.

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 12:33 PM
R.I.P Amzoe.

*waits for Matty, Adam ect*.

ughhh..

Tristan
19-08-2009, 12:43 PM
lolllllllll.

CHA!NGANG
19-08-2009, 12:50 PM

Wow. Erm your about 1 month too late :(

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Yeah but United's first match wasn't.

lBlue
19-08-2009, 01:11 PM
You what? JFK was assassinated? Eh? As if I only just found out! :(

leah
19-08-2009, 01:36 PM
He'll score against poor oposition but that won't be his own skill, he'll be set up with easy chances no one could miss. (even though his two misses on sunday were terrible) ;)
He's past it in my opinion, he was all about speed and he's older so lost a bit of it.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Why slate her? fgs, she's obviously new to the section, cut her some slack.

And he'll score a fair few goals at United, I'm so confident I even had him in my SunSports dreamteam. :P

Browney
19-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I reckon Owen will do really well.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:23 PM
I reckon Owen will do really well.

Woohoo someone agrees with me!! :)

CHA!NGANG
19-08-2009, 03:25 PM
click here if you have no idea what i'm going on about and you need help like a ****** k thanks.

And he'll score a fair few goals at United, I'm so confident I even had him in my SunSports dreamteam. :P

If it wasn't for that comment she made then I wouldn't slate but when you say that you're asking for it.

I think he will do well, and its win win really, Unless he plays he won't get money and he'll only be played if he is on form so Man U can't loose.

Browney
19-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Woohoo someone agrees with me!! :)

I could do well at United. With service like that. But no, seriously, they've missed a "fox in the box" type player since RVN.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah true, and to that guy above, she hasn't posted in here before? and some people who are just browsing might not actually know what she's on about?

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 03:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My point exactly.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:38 PM
SAFE!! TOUCH MA FIST SIS. :8

jokin ;) haha. :P

CHA!NGANG
19-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah true, and to that guy above, she hasn't posted in here before? and some people who are just browsing might not actually know what she's on about?

Yeah I know and normally I understand that and keep out but saying: 'click here if you have no idea what i'm going on about and you need help like a ****** k thanks.' just gave me a bad impression of her, calling someone a ****** doesn't leave a good first impression imo. Oh well dm now, what's done is done.

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 03:41 PM

yeahhhh bruv.

i've never posted in this section before, this is my first thread here, i didn't want to just bumrape the technology section rofl.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 03:42 PM
haha i know, dw about it.

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:01 PM

Because she's created a thread about a topic which is umm... about a month old? Who cares if shes new? Didn't know you had to post a bit in a section in order to unlock the search function?

She doesn't need to post in here to unlock the search function, you can already use that method as soon as you're a member for Christs sake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My point exactly.
You made a point stating that whoever needs help is a... Infact, I wont even say it. I can hurl abuse however they'res words which just should not be used as a title for someone.

Members of HabboxForum, look here. TheWolf is attempting to touch a female for the first time in his life. Now that stage one is complete, he'll move onto stage two - defending the female to look like a hero.

yeahhhh bruv.

i've never posted in this section before, this is my first thread here, i didn't want to just bumrape the technology section rofl.
It's not hard to use a search?

haha i know, dw about it.
Stage two complete, he'll now move onto stage three - exchanging a number of PMs with said person.

CJW93
19-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Matt you keep ignoring me on msn :eusa_wall

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Matt you keep ignoring me on msn :eusa_wall
I'm not on msn..? Unless I left it on upstairs, oh well. Watching football in a bit so cba going up to check.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Because she's created a thread about a topic which is umm... about a month old? Who cares if shes new? Didn't know you had to post a bit in a section in order to unlock the search function?

She doesn't need to post in here to unlock the search function, you can already use that method as soon as you're a member for Christs sake.

You made a point stating that whoever needs help is a... Infact, I wont even say it. I can hurl abuse however they'res words which just should not be used as a title for someone.

Members of HabboxForum, look here. TheWolf is attempting to touch a female for the first time in his life. Now that stage one is complete, he'll move onto stage two - defending the female to look like a hero.

It's not hard to use a search?

Stage two complete, he'll now move onto stage three - exchanging a number of PMs with said person.

Nah mate, I've been with my girl for two years, how long you been with yours?

Grow up, why oh why did you come back to this forum? it was great without you, no arguments (in football related stuff) - but now you're back, all hell has broken loose once again, you don't own the forum.

Enjoy ~ Stefan. :)

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Nah mate, I've been with my girl for two years, how long you been with yours?

Grow up, why oh why did you come back to this forum? it was great without you, no arguments (in football related stuff) - but now you're back, all hell has broken loose once again, you don't own the forum.

Enjoy ~ Stefan. :)
I haven't been a member of Habbo for that long.

Dear me, it seems you want a lot of people to leave this section/forum. :(

Catzsy please just leave the forum, this is football banter/arguments, they're well constructed arguments and do not need you nose poking into them. fgs.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator] : Please do not be so rude.

I'm shocked you didn't for the classy reply of...

hope you choke on your dinner.

plastic manc.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator] : Please stay on-topic. Thanks. :)

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:25 PM
That was a long time ago, now I get along with Catzsy really well, once you get talking to her, even ask her. :)

And also well done on posting something that is months old, clap clap.

And wow, another insult? lol? I play Habbo? don't make me laugh, you really are making a fool of yourself now.

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:27 PM
That was a long time ago, now I get along with Catzsy really well, once you get talking to her, even ask her. :)

And also well done on posting something that is months old, clap clap.

And wow, another insult? lol? I play Habbo? don't make me laugh, you really are making a fool of yourself now.
Why do I care if you've made a e-friend..?

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Lol... your insults are getting more and more tragic.

Give up :)

luce
19-08-2009, 06:29 PM
He'll score against poor oposition but that won't be his own skill, he'll be set up with easy chances no one could miss. (even though his two misses on sunday were terrible) ;)
He's past it in my opinion, he was all about speed and he's older so lost a bit of it.

yet he was free so anything we get is something for nothing so i'm not complaining or judging anything :)

But i do i have a feeling he will be minted

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Lol... your insults are getting more and more tragic.

Give up :)
Judging by my posts in the past you don't honestly believe I'm insulting you do you?

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:32 PM
So you're saying that your exempt from the rules because you form of 'insulting' is higher than other peoples?

An insult is an insult, whether you like it or not.

lBlue
19-08-2009, 06:34 PM
So you're saying that your exempt from the rules because you form of 'insulting' is higher than other peoples?

An insult is an insult, whether you like it or not.
The posts are hardly insulting, if they do insult you then you must have very soft skin. I worry for you at football matches when you hear those big scarey men shout at the team.

StefanWolves
19-08-2009, 06:36 PM
You worry for me? I now I have the full security I need to sleep safely at night! thanks a lot! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!