PDA

View Full Version : Post Your T9 Dictionary

Toughened
19-08-2009, 01:06 PM
For all those who use T9 when texting, I'm sure you've all had to add your own words to the dictionary to personalise the way you say things. So however you see the words you've added; post some, if not all your words for everyone to read.

Example:

(You do not have to say this when posting, this is just to show how I got a selection of words from my dictionary list).

When I press the 7 button (pqrs) on my Sony Ericsson phone, the words that I have entered come up at the bottom of the list. Here is the list:

pmsl
pya
pissed
s?
Saddo
sagger
Sagger
Sammy
sefton
p!
Shes
rekon
Shima
s!
*REMOVED*
shes
piss
pissin
rita
shup
six
pjs
Sonia
snotty
Pmsl
sake
soz
probs
quirkey
suttin
swanky

Post edited by iAdam (Forum Moderator); Please do not avoid the filter.

GordonBanks
19-08-2009, 01:20 PM
erm why :S

Toughened
19-08-2009, 01:38 PM
erm why :S
As a game type thing, and we can see the style of what people text. Also, what a waste of a post yeah? ;)

The Professor
22-08-2009, 03:02 PM
So you want me to type out my entire dictionary that isn't normal words? I must have added over 300 words, I'd rather spend my time eating my shoes!

Recursion
22-08-2009, 10:03 PM
So you want me to type out my entire dictionary that isn't normal words? I must have added over 300 words, I'd rather spend my time eating my shoes!

It's your call, but either way, pics or it didn't happen :P

Toughened
23-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I said a selection of words, not your whole dictionary.

Fehm
23-08-2009, 02:59 PM
''Sagger'' ? ;) Kinky.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!