PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] The Perfect Summer Ice Cream - Ends 28th August

ItsDave
19-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Is Vanilla, undoubtedly! In this outrageous heat, or appauling weather wherever you may be in the world, the best way to relax in the summer of '09 is to ask your Mum where the deck chair is, grab it out of the garage, put it in the garden, sit down and just eat away at your ice cream.

So, what's the competition Xzoid you wierdo, stop beating around the bush and tell us!! Ok, jeez, ok, I want you to tell me your dream Ice Cream, the one which could even put Ben and Jerry's to shame. This can range from any bizarre ingredients but as long as you can explain why this one (your dream Ice Cream) would be the absolute best one in the market today, the prize is yours!

Prize information

1st Prize: 125 points
2nd Prize = 100 points
3rd Prize = 75 points

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

dogboy123
24-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Habbo(x) Name: dogboy123

My Entry: Rainbow Flavoured.

All 7 colours in one ice cream, each colour is a different flavour so you could have say red = strawberry, orange = orange (duh), yellow = lemon, green = lime, blue = bubblegum (for the kiddies), indigo = blue berries, violet = plum

Its great for sharing say if you dont like a certain flavour, pass it along. And its a great treat. It stands out.

.:CameronJD:.
24-08-2009, 09:08 PM
habbo/habbox name = .:CameronJD:.

my entry : i reckon u shud make like a limited editon flava like nothing b4 like a mix of strawbeery and kiwi sweet and sour!! it wud be the perfect blend!! i wud buy loads of it!!:eusa_danc

Amberr
24-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Habbo Name: Ambzz.
Habbox Name: Ambzz.
My entry: My dream ice cream flavour would be called - fruit frenzy, it will be all sorts of colours in different fruit flavours, strawberry, rasberry, apple, apricot, lime, cherry, pineapple, peach, plum etc. and it will have those like cracker fings (i dunno what there called lol) in a shape of each fruit which is included in your ice cream because you will never get the same ice cream cus theres that many flavours :P

Martin
24-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Habbo Name: bolt660
Habbox Name: bolt660
My Entry:

My Dream Ice Cream flavour would have to be called Marmitice. I love it sooo much if there was a brand of Marmite flavoured ice cream. The day that they released marmite flavoured crisps changed my life for ever, and it would be the same with marmite flavoured ice-cream. It would have a nice tangy taste to it, and would be a lovely dark colour. The thought of having chilled creamy delicious marmite is just too good to resist.

Marmite is such a versatile ingredient that it should be used to its full potential. What would be better on a hot summers day lying in the sun lounger licking marmite! It would be my absolute dream!

Ingredients:
1 whole jar of marmite Marmite
a bit of Double Whipped Cream
a few cubes of Very cold Ice
A cone or wafer
some Sprinkles (eighther chocolate or mixed colours)

Add the above together in a mixing bowl, whisk briskly and heat to
-30 degrees. Serve with cone.

End Product:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/bolt660/marmitice.jpg

I hope to see marmitice in the shops very soon. As marmite+ice+cream=YUM :D

lPinoy
25-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
Entry:

A triple chocolate ice cream, milk, dark & white with actual chocolate bits, a blend of chocolate mousse and whipped cream and a delicious helping of cookies crumbs and finish it off with a lovely portion of Kit Kat Sensations.

Jordan
25-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Habbo Name: Jordos50
Habbox Name: Jordos50
My Entry:

Star burst Ice-Cream ;; A Sour Apple Flavored Ice-Cream with small chunks of different flavored star burst sweets. Yummm :eusa_danc

Shockwave.2CC
25-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Habbo: Shockwave.2CC
Habbox: Shockwave.2CC

My entry: My dream flavour would be called oreoalicious. This ice-cream's flavour is a mix of oreo and cream with mint flavoured sprinkles.

S.v.c
26-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Is Vanilla, undoubtedly! In this outrageous heat, or appauling weather wherever you may be in the world, the best way to relax in the summer of '09 is to ask your Mum where the deck chair is, grab it out of the garage, put it in the garden, sit down and just eat away at your ice cream.

So, what's the competition Xzoid you wierdo, stop beating around the bush and tell us!! Ok, jeez, ok, I want you to tell me your dream Ice Cream, the one which could even put Ben and Jerry's to shame. This can range from any bizarre ingredients but as long as you can explain why this one (your dream Ice Cream) would be the absolute best one in the market today, the prize is yours!

Prize information

1st Prize: 125 points
2nd Prize = 100 points
3rd Prize = 75 points

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Xzoid
Habbox Name: Xzoid
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

Habbo Name: s.v.c
Habbox Name: s.v.c
My entry: Summer Delight

It will come in a Ben&Jerrys Container and the flavours will be in 10 seperate sections as

1. blue berry
2. apple
3. orange
4. banana
5. strawberry
6. cherry
7. lime
8. vanilla
9. mint
10. chocalate

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!