PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fansite partner.

Amzoe
19-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Hello, I am looking for a Habbo Fansite partner, you will need to be mature, and easy to talk to, I need you to have a little bit of knowledge in HTML and be quiet good in graphics (although I can handle the gfx), just encase I need you to do something. I have not yet set a name, so I will leave you to make some suggestions that we can agree on.

If you are interested, please contact me via my email. - [email protected]

VirtualG
22-08-2009, 12:14 AM
I dont really think very many people would be juping up to help you. From what we have seen so far I dont think you are the best of coders. I believeyou dont have much money, though this is a guess, because you were asking for quite a lot of paypal cash not long ago for a ripped layout therefore you must not be able to pay for things as hosting, domain, radi(if wanted), etc... You might want to take more time to get used to coding before trying to start a site...

Kdwndr8
22-08-2009, 02:44 AM
I would help run it... But I'm not good with graphics, and I couldn't pay for anything...

irChaos
22-08-2009, 04:04 AM
i have a fansite running i could do with some extra help ill add you and we can talk more :)

Amzoe
22-08-2009, 12:23 PM
I believe you dont have much money, though this is a guess, because you were asking for quite a lot of paypal cash not long ago for a layout

£3 for a layout, oh god that's alot isn't it. [/sarcasm]

But anyway, I have money, infact I have alot of it, it's just whether I'm prepared to invest it into a website on the internet, if I am satisfied with the name, all the content and the overall look of the website, I will then invest money into it. I don't like to jump into things.

@ irChaos - we will speak. ;)

VirtualG
23-08-2009, 06:02 AM
£3 for a layout, oh god that's alot isn't it. [/sarcasm]

But anyway, I have money, infact I have alot of it, it's just whether I'm prepared to invest it into a website on the internet, if I am satisfied with the name, all the content and the overall look of the website, I will then invest money into it. I don't like to jump into things.

@ irChaos - we will speak. ;)
I believe it was 10 pounds for a ripped layout. I think thats quite a bit considering its not your work :P And if you had "lots" of money I would guess that you wouldn't be using a free hosting account and subdomain. Either that or your one of those psycho millionaires that wear tissue boxes for shoes because every cent counts :D

Amzoe
23-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I believe it was 10 pounds for a ripped layout. I think thats quite a bit considering its not your work :P And if you had "lots" of money I would guess that you wouldn't be using a free hosting account and subdomain. Either that or your one of those psycho millionaires that wear tissue boxes for shoes because every cent counts :D

It's the fact that I'm 14 and I have don't have my own Paypal account. I've given my mum £20 so I have like £20 to spend on Paypal now. :8

hamheyelliot
23-08-2009, 10:34 AM
I've given my mum £20 so I have like £20 to spend on Paypal now. :8
You must be incredibly proud of yourself :8

Good luck with it, but you're going to need someone with a good set of skills to bring this up to scratch.

Amzoe
23-08-2009, 10:59 AM

Good luck with it, but you're going to need someone with a good set of skills to bring this up to scratch.

I have a good set of skills.
I've spent 2 days working on a unique layout, which has now been completed.
Today and tomorrow I will code it, and then release it.

Chippiewill
23-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Let's just hope that the Bank of Mum doesn't need a bailout from the government.
Edit: +rep for pink donator....

I do hope you have the skills to the correct level. I don't think it'll be successful unless you're decent at php, fluent with XHTML, fluent with CSS, and at least a good knowledge of how to read and understand JS.

Clowgon
23-08-2009, 11:01 AM

LOL.... So you just have £20 to start off with? :badgrin:

Tbh... There's no point starting a fansite imo, there's too many competition around and you could end up not getting anywhere. It's probably best to go down the route of making a website dedicated to teens who like forums...

Amzoe
23-08-2009, 11:03 AM
LOL.... So you just have £20 to start off with? :badgrin:

Tbh... There's no point starting a fansite imo, there's too many competition around and you could end up not getting anywhere. It's probably best to go down the route of making a website dedicated to teens who like forums...

£20 is fine to start. I can buy a domain, a radio and possibly a webhost.

DeejayMachoo$
23-08-2009, 01:09 PM
£20 is fine to start. I can buy a domain, a radio and possibly a webhost.

... a webhost is a priority...

Amzoe
23-08-2009, 01:12 PM
... a webhost is a priority...

I'm meaning a paid-host.
I can easily get a free-host. (x10hosting)

.Zi
23-08-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm meaning a paid-host.
I can easily get a free-host. (x10hosting)

Ok, ifyou get x10hosting;
1. You get hosting
2. You set up your fansite
3. You get 3 users
4. you begin spending money
5. you get popular
6. you go on holiday
7. your account gets suspended.

Bad choice lmao.

VirtualG
24-08-2009, 06:39 AM
I must say, $20 wont be enoguh. First of all, you can get free hosting that reliable (I know webs.com is reliable, you dont have to use templates but you cant chmod or use ftp on there) $20 will buy you about a months hosting, a week of decent radio and two year domain, there goes your money. Didn't I read you saying your rich? So much for that idea... I will, though, help out with your site if you want it, Im pretty skilled but I dont really want part-ownership.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!