PDA

View Full Version : [Army]Confused

Inspiration
20-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Well i was thinking about joining the army a wile back but was put of the idea at the last minute. I had already had been deemed fit etc but my parents were against it.

However, Last night i was watching an army programme on TV and i reminded me why i wanted to join and has put me back on the idea again. Seeing soldiers die and suffer just makes me want to help.

So should i start my college course as planned or risk the Army? +Rep for opinions and advice.

Misawa
20-08-2009, 02:15 PM
You're not going to change the death and suffering, I'm sorry to say. Regardless, it's up to you.

Nxrissa
20-08-2009, 02:23 PM
its up to you. but i would choose college tbh.

The Professor
20-08-2009, 02:29 PM
See how you go at college and if you really don't like it, go for the army. I have some friends who left part-way through to join the armed forces (I forget which) so yeah its not uncommon to do that

Inspiration
20-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Ty for opinions & comments + Rep to ye all.

Technologic
20-08-2009, 04:35 PM
My advice, do an engineering course or something, that way you have the option to join the army as an engineer or infantry

Or you could try the navy

Samantha.
20-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I think it'll be beter for you to go to college and get your A levels and then go to the army after :D

20-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Do what you want.
Asking whether or not you should risk your life on an internet forum is really dumb imo.

Inspiration
20-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Do what you want.
Asking whether or not you should risk your life on an internet forum is really dumb imo.

I'm not asking if i should risk my life as that is my decision in the end. I just want opinions maybe from people who are in the armed forces,

I think it'll be beter for you to go to college and get your A levels and then go to the army after :D
It's uni i'm going to (planning) We call it college in ireland.

Stephen!
20-08-2009, 06:16 PM

But then he'll get killed and all that college stuff was for nothing

Inspiration
20-08-2009, 06:21 PM

But then he'll get killed and all that college stuff was for nothing

Lmao that made me laugh :lol:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!