PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [StrayPixels] First Attempt (August 09)

thorn
20-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Ok, I have seen a lot of Straypixel entrys recently and some are very good!

And seeming as Habbo.co.uk doesnt have a lot of Pixel Art competitions. I thourght i would make an account on .com so i can enter them.

So all i do on .com is enter the StrayPixels.

Heres my First Entry :D
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr272/timothywarburton/8bitmappicture.png

Yep i know i could of done a lot better...

But i only started it on the 18th.

Couldnt do it on the 19th because i went to Alton Towers.

And it closed today.

But oh well.. I can have a month on the Next Theme.

Accipiter
20-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Pixel errors, not 8-bit (my mistake also) i done mine within 4 hours so time isn't an excuse.

i hope next months theme is more understandable.

ChrisObv
20-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Its not much of a competition as the same people win, and id like to see a them to do with habbo furniture rather than the past few random themes

Kyle
20-08-2009, 11:47 PM
This isn't 8-bit, lacks detail and tbh the characters walk like crabs?

Accipiter
21-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Its not much of a competition as the same people win, and id like to see a them to do with habbo furniture rather than the past few random themes

Flooded by peers again >_>...

Straypixels might have 1 often winner because tbf, they're good?

But you obvo don't know what your talking about because if you win 1 month you can't enter next month.

Manson
21-08-2009, 11:44 AM
umm just like you say.. its a competition right? doesnt that mean the best ones have to win.. and the only way to be one of those winners is pushing youself everytime to the limit, and try to create something thats worth winning :)

Accipiter
21-08-2009, 11:56 AM
umm just like you say.. its a competition right? doesnt that mean the best ones have to win.. and the only way to be one of those winners is pushing youself everytime to the limit, and try to create something thats worth winning :)

wise words +rep :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!