PDA

View Full Version : School/art rant >:{

2LQ
20-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Not sure where this should be posted :P

Anyways i was in art today and my old teacher left before the summer holidays so right now we don't have an art teacher. One of the senior management team came to our class today and said that they can't get an art teacher for this year, so we are being force to opt for a different class that we don't want.... choices are - Drama,home economics or wood skills =/ im thinking of taking woodskills but thats not really the point -.- i opted for art and im defo not getting it this year and since i need to study standard grade for 2 years i wont be able to take it next year either.... have to wait till 5th year to take art >:{ ok that was fun :eusa_danc

oh yh i got caught in the rain aswell :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Gullable
20-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Not sure where this should be posted :P

Anyways i was in art today and my old teacher left before the summer holidays so right now we don't have an art teacher. One of the senior management team came to our class today and said that they can't get an art teacher for this year, so we are being force to opt for a different class that we don't want.... choices are - Drama,home economics or wood skills =/ im thinking of taking woodskills but thats not really the point -.- i opted for art and im defo not getting it this year and since i need to study standard grade for 2 years i wont be able to take it next year either.... have to wait till 5th year to take art >:{ ok that was fun :eusa_danc

oh yh i got caught in the rain aswell :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

dont ave a go if it aint but are you that kid who makes videos on youtube saying im scwwareredd:S:S

2LQ
20-08-2009, 08:10 PM
dont ave a go if it aint but are you that kid who makes videos on youtube saying im scwwareredd:S:S

no :eusa_eh: and what do you mean by dont have a go if it aint?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!