PDA

View Full Version : Can You Identify This Font?

Avux
20-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Its in the title, Its on the kisshabbo homepage

http://kisshabbo.net/

Thanks?

Fehm
20-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Im sure its like Tahoma or something =S

VirtualG
21-08-2009, 10:16 AM
BIG MESS UP IN THE GRAPHICS!!!
What is up with the graphic in the top right hand corner. The person looking in the mirror is caucasion but the reflection is a dark skinned person (sorry if you take that offensively, I did my best not to be)

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not add anything constructive to the thread. Thanks.

lick
21-08-2009, 02:07 PM
BIG MESS UP IN THE GRAPHICS!!!
What is up with the graphic in the top right hand corner. The person looking in the mirror is caucasion but the reflection is a dark skinned person (sorry if you take that offensively, I did my best not to be)

who was asking for the font not what you thought of someone else's site
Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not add anything constructive to the thread. Thanks.

Catzsy
21-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Im sure its like Tahoma or something =S

I agree it looks like tahoma

KissHabbo

BoyBetterKnow
21-08-2009, 02:32 PM
who was asking for the font not what you thought of someone else's site

I thought that me and Callum were the ones who posted to cause argument? Flamin hipicrit.

Yeh it is Tahoma :)

jackass
21-08-2009, 02:34 PM
It isn't Tahoma, it's Century Gothic.

lick
21-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I thought that me and Callum were the ones who posted to cause argument? Flamin hipicrit.

Yeh it is Tahoma :)

I was saying he read the thread wrong and posted something that has nothing to so with the title.

and its Century Gothic.

KissHabbo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!