PDA

View Full Version : mono's (habbox is crazy)

OblivionsHeart
20-08-2009, 08:45 PM
out of all the mono's it is the blue one that rises it makes me laught that thats the only one which was not really selling for its value. 50-55hc
now they put it up to 63hc. pabble and mr trainer where selling it 55-60hc per this morning. :s

yellow mono never went up they have been bought for 13T a peice why aint that been raised.

white mono they have been selling and buying for 35-50hc per

pink have been selling for around 4T-6T

so someone please help me find the problem in this crazy update lol.

Ajthedragon
20-08-2009, 08:53 PM
The problem is 'slacking by Rare values managment'. Next time, please post in complaints. ;)

OblivionsHeart
20-08-2009, 08:59 PM
oh sorry my bad >.< thought this was part values rare as well. :):eusa_whis

Mr-Trainor
20-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Regarding pink - the last one believed to be traded was 40-50hc. A pink mono has not been sold for over 5 months, with only 1 believed to be left in our hotel, so they are not 'selling' for 4-6t. Zelodiac! Has this 1 pink in his set and has been offered around10t.
However, we will not update the value until is traded, due to people who fake offer.

Blue - one of the last trades was 63.0 and management don't like to update untril one is traded.

White - unsure

yellow - as soon as zelodiac! Bought his for 13t30, I told the rare values management but they only just updated values today, after one week and for some reason may have forgotten to update it. Hopefully it will be done soon :)

Netaxes
21-08-2009, 02:14 AM
I do apologize for the lack of updates. I was away last week and just had some surgery done and our assistant rare values manager is new so she isn't quite use to the ropes yet. I am very sorry for the lack of updates and I promise the values will be updated a lot more often then they were last week

Thanks,
Ryan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!