PDA

View Full Version : HabboLive

Eddie.
20-08-2009, 09:32 PM
An addition to my holiday projects is Habbo Live! :)
It's going to be a basic habbo radio to tune into and it is simple, I will join Habbo Live and Habbo Cafe together. Here's a preview of my layout in progress. Ideas? :)

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2316/habbolive.png

I made the ipod design myself, only took about 5 minutes. ;D
I was thinking of having the radio hidden in a small box and if you want it to show you press something and it displays on the same webpage, it'll take a while to find that script but i'm sure there's something floating around google!

Fehm
20-08-2009, 09:44 PM
It looks like it only took about 5 minutes. The Background color is horrible, and really off putting.
The iPod needs shading and a little bit more realism if you get me..

Sorry dude, I dont like it x

Mickword
20-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I would do what Habbox does, where they have images instead of the radio player.

Eddie.
20-08-2009, 09:49 PM
It looks like it only took about 5 minutes. The Background color is horrible, and really off putting.
The iPod needs shading and a little bit more realism if you get me..

Sorry dude, I dont like it x
i know you're a perfectionist so im guessing if i listen to you it'll be good.. ill try my best :D

@mickword
yeah ok :) ty.

Amzoe
20-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Why couldn't I think of that name! - /facepalm

Nice iPod design mate.

Eddie.
20-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Why couldn't I think of that name! - /facepalm

Nice iPod design mate.

thnks, heres an update :).
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5762/vivehabbo.png

Fehm
20-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Definitely an improvement but I wouldnt say it was amazing. The iPod looks like you've just used the generic colours, so maybe play around a bit more, and I think that it just generally looks dull bt keep improving until you find something that looks nice =]
You'll get there.

Amzoe
22-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Agreed, a big improvement. Still a little sketchy though. :)

Chippiewill
22-08-2009, 01:56 PM
The iPod still needs some work... it's getting close though. Keep working on it :). I suggest taking it over to the graphics section and getting some tips from them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!