PDA

View Full Version : Botting

efq
20-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Just made another account cause I was bored so gonna go bot (8+ hours!) and see what my luck turns out.

Not saying what I am doing or whatever because some people are sad enough to come track you or whatever.

Tell you how it goes in the morning, good night!

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

Stephen!
20-08-2009, 11:29 PM
You'll be pretty successful. I botted for 19 hours straight almost every day for 3 weeks to see if I would get caught. I did not.

IceNineKills
20-08-2009, 11:44 PM
have fun...

efq
21-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Did Pure Ess and Yanville for 12 hours. Got bout 900 a hour. Have 11k in bank. Gonna stop for a few then begin later.

scottish
21-08-2009, 02:12 PM
learn 2 play rs

efq
21-08-2009, 02:22 PM
learn 2 play rs
no, i just bot, sell off for ££ and go on my way.

scottish
21-08-2009, 03:53 PM
You have one sad life sir.

Would you care to give me your runescape name, i'd like to add you to my friends list of course.

Fehm
21-08-2009, 06:04 PM

Would you care to give me your runescape name, i'd like to add you to my friends list of course.

*Removed*

Gratz on your botting =D

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others. Thanks.

scottish
21-08-2009, 08:42 PM
*Removed*

Can't -rep you either because you're stupid enough to get cautioned, shame.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others. Thanks.

user130523
21-08-2009, 09:43 PM

how is his life sad if he bots and sells for cash?
he does no work other than turns the bot on then goes out and does whatever outside ;)

playing runescape/habbo 24/7 like you is called having one sad life x

anyways, goodluck with your botting!

Arch
21-08-2009, 11:06 PM
he does no work other than turns the bot on then goes out and does whatever outside ;)

I believe you played, and were doing hunter quite abit so gf pl0x.

scottish
22-08-2009, 12:21 AM

i play games for fun not to sit look at a bot and make £10 off it ? l0l

and yeh i'm clearly on habbo 24/7? rofl yeh more like what 3 hours every 2-3 days? yeh gf son.

You're the one with "no life" trying to get 99 hunter? l0l yeh, you failed son, try again later.

J0SH
22-08-2009, 08:16 PM

His life would be pretty good compared to yours seeing as he's the one botting not sitting on the game all day.

You're* if you want to insult someone on their intelligence atleast learn English, idiot.

Can't -rep you either because you're stupid enough to get cautioned, shame.

Don't try correct someone if you can't even remember to add a capital e to Englihsh. ;)

efq
22-08-2009, 09:14 PM

I'm making money, whilst doing whatever I like?
So making money whilst doing what I normally do in life is sad... right...?
It's like you doing whatever you do daily + getting paid for it.

Thanks to those positive posts, cheers guys.

scottish
23-08-2009, 12:32 AM
His life would be pretty good compared to yours seeing as he's the one botting not sitting on the game all day.

Don't try correct someone if you can't even remember to add a capital e to Englihsh. ;)

not rli as he sits on hxf posting news? L and nice spelling of English kid? just stop before you fail more ;)

I'm making money, whilst doing whatever I like?
So making money whilst doing what I normally do in life is sad... right...?
It's like you doing whatever you do daily + getting paid for it.

Thanks to those positive posts, cheers guys.

You're making what £10 for an account? and its not what i'm doing daily as if i was lame to sit and bot a game i wouldn't play it ;)

efq
23-08-2009, 11:00 AM
not rli as he sits on hxf posting news? L and nice spelling of English kid? just stop before you fail more ;)

You're making what £10 for an account? and its not what i'm doing daily as if i was lame to sit and bot a game i wouldn't play it ;)
£10 lol? I can make just under 2m Pure Ess in suicide 12 hours botting. I sometimes risk a day. I total it up after a week or two and it goes for a bit more than £10 I can assure you.

Amzoe
23-08-2009, 11:01 AM

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others.

scottish
23-08-2009, 11:05 AM
^ Common sense tells me you're an idiot.

Voiding would you care to give me your runescape name then1? i wanna be buds in game likez!!!!

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not rude to others. Thanks.

efq
23-08-2009, 11:07 AM
^ Common sense tells me you're an idiot.

Voiding would you care to give me your runescape name then1? i wanna be buds in game likez!!!!
Sure it's ubercool_youaintgettingit23 and if i was gonna finish that acc I would tell you cause I could flog the gold in seconds.

scottish
23-08-2009, 11:08 AM
invalid runescape name, name is 2 long sri! pls try agen.

J0SH
23-08-2009, 02:57 PM

Yes, that's called a typo, nice spelling of really. Stop all this geeky RuneScape talk "L, gf son!!" "l0l" it honestly doesn't make you look cool.

Funny you're commenting on him posting news on HabboxForum, I believe you used to play Habbo 24/7 and also have various jobs on the forum? "gf son"

Kid? Alright Danny Devito.

scottish
23-08-2009, 03:33 PM
i rli don't care how my typing/use of words makes me look on a habbo fansite forum? or for that fact anywhere on the internet...

not really 24/7 but yeh i played habbo, i reckon most people on this forum, if not everyone has at some point, "gf son"?

I refer to you as kid as its evident your some 12 year old ****** :)

J0SH
23-08-2009, 04:42 PM
i rli don't care how my typing/use of words makes me look on a habbo fansite forum? or for that fact anywhere on the internet...

not really 24/7 but yeh i played habbo, i reckon most people on this forum, if not everyone has at some point, "gf son"?

I refer to you as kid as its evident your some 12 year old ****** :)

If you don't care how your spelling or typing looks, don't try correct someone on a Habbo forum then, and it was 24/7, you even perved over Jen's photos, go get a life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!