PDA

View Full Version : HBB - Eviction 1

Ajthedragon
21-08-2009, 06:35 AM
The Housemates have only just settled in, but FIVE of them must now leave and be replaced by YOU!
We are asking YOU to replace 5 of the 20 Housemates by voting out your least favourite. Every single person who correctly votes for 1 of the 5 Housemates who end up leaving, will be placed into a ballot and drawn out at random as a Housemate. The first 5 names out of the hat will be made official Housemates and will join 5 more successful applicants and our remaining 15 contestants in the House on Tuesday 25th August.
For your chance to become a Housemate, simply vote for the ONE Housemate that you think should be evicted from Habbo Big Brother. You have until 11am on Monday 24th August to cast your vote. Then, join us for the LIVE eviction at 4:30pm on Monday 24th August and for the arrival of 10 new Housemates on Tuesday 25th August at 4:30pm.
Lost_Witness

And then there's a poll for voting... I actually havn't been watching ti so I'll choose the names I dislike. :P

Thread Closed by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): There is a stuck thread for this here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=593214).

Dynasty
21-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Lol, I used the thing on the site with the opinions of housemates.

I voted Isaac :P

Samantha.
21-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Sounds good!
I havn't been watching it either, so i'll do the same! Might aswell.

Ardemax
21-08-2009, 12:48 PM
bye morgan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!