PDA

View Full Version : Habbo UK Room Raider badge Help.

samtheman93
21-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Hello,
I am trying to get to level 10 room raider.
At the moment I am on level 7 at 120 guest rooms.
The next level requires 140 rooms and I am positive I have vistited atleast 20 new different rooms, maybe even 30 or 40 more.
I need someone to explain to me exactly what is involved in these badges because it doesn't seem to be working too well.

For example, do you have to stay in each room for 5 minutes? I don't think you do because I have got to level 7 by just popping in and out of rooms and now it seems to have stoppef working.

Thanks very much.

Kyle
21-08-2009, 03:30 PM
each time you get a badge reload the hotel

someone on this forum made accounts with rooms for this, the name is roomcount search that on navigator, when you get a badge reload and start again.

user130523
21-08-2009, 03:58 PM
**SEARCH ROOMCOUNT AND USE AUTOCLICKER OR JUST DO BY HAND AND GO THROUGH ALL THE ROOMS - START AT ROOM ONE EACH TIME YOU GET NEW BADGE!**

you just need to enter room and thats 1 room, you don't have to stay in it for ANY amount of time and each time you log off it resets back to 1 so say i was getting my 50 roomcount badge and i got 45 but then i logged off i would have to do all 45 rooms AGAIN and then the other 5.

samtheman93
23-08-2009, 08:13 AM
Ok thanks guys.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!