PDA

View Full Version : 30MB.co.uk, Nulled WHMCS????

Jack!
21-08-2009, 12:04 PM
i have been with 30mb a few weeks know and they are great but, when i try to login i get

License Validation Failed.

Does this mean that it is nulled or what? im dont know, but this is just the WHMCS.

Fehm
21-08-2009, 12:06 PM
OMG!!?!?!?! QUICK LETS MAKE A THREAD ON HXF!

Zzzzz.... Its a free service, and a good one. Give 'im some slack!

BoyBetterKnow
21-08-2009, 12:12 PM

Yeh I agree tbh. I'm not convinced it's nulled but I still don't care. I think it's sad that 2fast2kwl actually checked :|

Jack!
21-08-2009, 12:15 PM
wth, i was asking because i aint been with them long, jeez i know it a good service,

@ boybetterknow, i didnt cheak, when i went to login to there whmcs it sed that, okay?

Excellent2
21-08-2009, 12:29 PM
http://www.30mb.co.uk/admin/licenseerror.php - Don't give Danny a bad name before getting proof.

Jack!
21-08-2009, 12:32 PM
i was just wondering thats all because i need to get on, i wasnt saying that it was nulled i was wondering if that was the case why it wasnt working or something

lick
21-08-2009, 01:06 PM

Yeh I agree tbh. I'm not convinced it's nulled but I still don't care. I think it's sad that 2fast2kwl actually checked :|

You two really do need better things to do rather than try to start fights and **** people off in the tech sections... you both get so worked up over computers and websites

Excellent2
21-08-2009, 01:07 PM
i was just wondering thats all because i need to get on, i wasnt saying that it was nulled i was wondering if that was the case why it wasnt working or something

I quote
30MB.co.uk, Nulled WHMCS????

Jack!
21-08-2009, 01:10 PM
You two really do need better things to do rather than try to start fights and **** people off in the tech sections... you both get so worked up over computers and websites

Lol

And yes, i was only asking because i have been with them around 2 weeks, if that, thats why i asked

Excellent2: Noticed the question marks to?

Blob
21-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Lol

And yes, i was only asking because i have been with them around 2 weeks, if that, thats why i asked

Excellent2: Noticed the question marks to?

Yes we notice the question marks but your only saying that because you was prooven wrong and you dont want to seem like an idiot.

Jack!
21-08-2009, 01:19 PM
What, im asking if it was a possibility of it being nulled because of that, i was asking if it was nulled yes but i was unsure, that is why human being put question marks, if they are unsure on something or asking a question.

BoyBetterKnow
21-08-2009, 01:22 PM

He accused Danny, who I like, of using nulled WMCS. I'm not going to read it and not say anything?

I'm not worked up. I just don't like it when I see random people say stuff about people who are offering free services.

And you're one to talk. You stalked Amzoe around his posts and posted about each of his layouts. How is my post here any worse or whatever than your posts about his layouts?

Also, I'm aware that I posted about his layouts too.

ANYWAY, I need to stop wasting time replying to people with paragraphs :|

Jack!
21-08-2009, 01:28 PM
He accused Danny, who I like, of using nulled WMCS. I'm not going to read it and not say anything?

I was only asking, i didnt mean to start an argument, Sorry!

I'm not worked up. I just don't like it when I see random people say stuff about people who are offering free services.

I agree compleatly

Lol, Sorry again, i wasnt accusing i was just wondering if that could of been a reason why it wasnt working...........

lick
21-08-2009, 01:36 PM

And you're one to talk. You stalked Amzoe around his posts and posted about each of his layouts. How is my post here any worse or whatever than your posts about his layouts?

Also, I'm aware that I posted about his layouts too.

I posted on one of his layouts so i don't now what your on about there :S

BoyBetterKnow
21-08-2009, 01:40 PM

I was only asking, i didnt mean to start an argument, Sorry!

I agree compleatly

Lol, Sorry again, i wasnt accusing i was just wondering if that could of been a reason why it wasnt working...........

Ok fair enough man.

I posted on one of his layouts so i don't now what your on about there :S

lick
21-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Ok fair enough man.

OH WOW TWO??? A WHOLE 2???

And one was a tut i don think that is a layout.. so can you show me the other one pleasE?

Fehm
21-08-2009, 01:52 PM
OH WOW TWO??? A WHOLE 2???

And one was a tut i don think that is a layout.. so can you show me the other one pleasE?

Making a fool of yourself....:rolleyes:

lick
21-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Making a fool of yourself....:rolleyes:

all need to do is post and it happens naturally x

HotelUser
21-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Actually I agree with Graham here. Over time I've realized that a handful of the users in this section, and the webhost section more specifically, try to act so professional, but then don't hesitate to turn around and get someone else into trouble.

That's just my $0.02.

Fehm
21-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Its messing with the competition. Its a fact of life.

BoyBetterKnow
21-08-2009, 02:32 PM
all need to do is post and it happens naturally x

Lol did you mean to write that ?

lick
21-08-2009, 03:02 PM

How is it? He is using there service.. he is not trying to bad name theres to make his seem better

Jack!
21-08-2009, 03:21 PM
i am with 30mb, why would i try to make it sound bad, personally it is a great hosts, this is the only problem i have every had with them, now can a mod close this thread please to stop arguments.

Stefy09
21-08-2009, 03:35 PM

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be so rude to others.

hamheyelliot
21-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Actually I agree with Graham here. Over time I've realized that a handful of the users in this section, and the webhost section more specifically, try to act so professional, but then don't hesitate to turn around and get someone else into trouble.

That's just my $0.02.
Yeah, but to be fair it's some of the paid hosts who advertise in the Web Hosts section that we catch out using nulled software.

It's really just unfair when a host accepts money from their clients yet can't seem to keep on the right side of the law, that's the only real reason we catch out the nulled software.

BoyBetterKnow
21-08-2009, 04:56 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be so rude to others.

:ooo I missed what you said.

Conclusion, Danny isn't used a Nulled WHMCS.

Chippiewill
21-08-2009, 05:01 PM
I think Danny's using a reseller anyway?

Excellent2
21-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I think Danny's using a reseller anyway?Yeah from SAW, I think.

Anyway, pointless thread eating up peoples post on here.

HotelUser
21-08-2009, 06:34 PM

Please. I understand that you're not going to be kissing and hugging the other web hosts, but really. There's thousands of other resellers / VPS webhosts out there. There are entire forum systems setup to discuss these hosts. Is Habbox seriously the place to be "messing with the competition"? There's like what, ten hosts here. If the people who own them are going to be bickering all the time it's hardly professional:P. You're not giant internet corporations stealing eachothers staff... you're mostly just HxF teens with resellers ;).

Fehm
21-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Look. Im with 30mb. I have been for months. Its my favorite host, and i respect Danny greatly. I was just saying to whoever it was that its a fact of life that you face competition... that's all ^.^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!