PDA

View Full Version : RPG - Rise of The Four Kings

Sabu
20-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Welcome travelers to this new Forum RPG game. Here is a guide on how to play:

Firstly, to become a warrior/mage, send me a PM, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT post your names here! ! ! If you do, then you will automatically be beheaded by the in Goblins in Goblin Kingdom. A list of all the warriors and mages will be listed in this post. When you send me a PM, send it like this -

To be a Warrior:
100 - 1000GC(Gold Coins)
\/\/ or W

To be a Mage:
100 - 1000GC
/\/\ or M

The less Gold Coins you choose, the more challenging your adventure will be.

You start your journey with an iron sword, wooden sheild, ///GC and a backpack to hold your objects. You are in your hometown of Dragonfield Gate, where the sun rises and sets. It is 6:00 early morning, and is peaceful. You crawl out of your sack, and refresh the straw you use as a pillow. You light a fire next to your bed, to heat it up for tonights breezy air. You take foot in the barn and grab a chicken. You prepare it for breakfast, and chuck it over the fire. You take a jug of wine from your wooden shelf and pour it into a beer glass, freshly carved. You take of the chicken, sit down and have your morning feast. It is now 10:00, and you are feeling bloated. You go outside and take some clean clothes from the rope. As you are getting changed, you here something like a buyilding collapsing from afar. You ignore it, thinking it was an overgrown cat not being fed for a few days.
You put the fire out with some fire and put your boots on, when you see a note slipped under your door. You pick it up and read
"Dear ..........
If you get this letter before your death, then please don't let our beautiful city be destroyed by these evil creatures! They are after nothing more than our secret treasure, although they don't it is hidden deep inside the wilderness. It is guarded by many evil creatures and is sealed with a very powerful curse. First you will need to head south from here, and take on the heavy guards of Hangariun. Then go round, NOT THROUGH Goblin Kingdom, then at North, go to point 17 in the Wilderness. A good friend of mine, Jermdley Forester, he sells magic potions and magical equipment such as robes and spells.
Please burn this after you read it!
Yours faithfully,
King Arganiun"

You look blankly at the ceiling, turn around and open a chest. You take out a backpack, .......... Gold Coins, a wooden shield and an iron sword. You open the wooden door at the front of your hut and run down to the South of Dragonfield Gate. You crawl through a gap surrounded by fire and sharp steel. You see a bronze spear next to where you crawled, and know it was thrown at you, so you run.

This will continue when we recieve adventurers...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!