PDA

View Full Version : Do you like my site?

Mickword
21-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Hey guys been making this site, just wondering if you like it? I don't think I copied any sites, and I'm still putting the content together, I'll post it when I have done all content, :P. And I know its a bit simple but its good, :P.

http://www.habbomake.co.uk/images/1250881109.png

Fehm
21-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Right. Im gonna get myself banned for this but I'm speaking for the entire of the Tech Section when I say this, I hope.

You've ripped Habcrazy again! You know you have, and because you keep saying ''I haven't ripped from anywhere this time'' it just makes everything so much more obvious.
You need to stop okay? It'll get you know where. You've started off on the totally wrong foot and only YOU can turn it around. If you can't design, then don't design, I started trying to design and failed, then learned PHP and MySQL and I'm still learning it, it takes time and patience, start young and you'll get there sooner!

Look, I suggest if your gonna design anymore don't bother posting them because you'll only get slated for ripping. If you do design, make sure you do not look at any websites that you like before hand, use your imagination.

I feel sorry for you trying to blend in and failing, just... don't do it anymore? Please.. it's getting so boring, and you must have another talent somewhere!!

Sorry dude but... I think where all a bit sick of it. x

Mickword
21-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Where about have I ripped?

Fehm
21-08-2009, 07:06 PM
The navigation, is just blatantly obviously ripped!

Don't start with that kind questions because you know you have.

Calvin
21-08-2009, 08:01 PM
you've ripped habbcrazy AGAIN. every design you post you have ripped parts from other fansites.

Excellent2
21-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Its okay to take inspiration guys..

Invent
21-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Ugh...HabbCrazy use the navigation from one of my free layouts so he's free to use it..

lick
21-08-2009, 08:46 PM
iapps just because they use the same font dont mean its ripped.. i dont know why you get so worked up over the habbo fansites

user130523
21-08-2009, 10:15 PM
LOLOLL another rip

lick
22-08-2009, 12:08 AM
LOLOLOL JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!