PDA

View Full Version : Html help pls...

VirtualG
21-08-2009, 11:51 PM
I am making a website and putting a radio on it, which is easy, the bit Im having trouble with it is that I have some play and pause images that I want to make clickable. Since you probably dont yet understand me and I cant reveal too much about my site I will use hffm.co.uk as an example. If you have seen the ipod on the hffm.co.uk site, if I would want to make the play and pause buttons clickable so that they stopped and played the radio how would I go about doing that?

Calvin
22-08-2009, 04:32 AM
You use flash or actionscript I think. I'm tryna find out how to do this too haha :P

VirtualG
22-08-2009, 06:22 AM
If you find out and let me know Ill try and figure out a way to make it worth your while. Thnx!

VirtualG
22-08-2009, 08:05 AM
I really need help with this asap and any help will be very much appreaciated and I will try in some way to pay you back or make it worth your while. So plus rep to any constructive posts in this thread!

VirtualG
22-08-2009, 08:21 AM
close thread if you want. I've figured it out. thnx to those who were trying to help!
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Fehm
22-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Would you care to give the rest of us some guidance? =]

VirtualG
22-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Would you care to give the rest of us some guidance? =]
I didnt get it done the way I planned but it does the job for me. First, I made an iframe called radi(still using this hffm.co.uk example btw) and made an image map with the ipod. I made the play button go to content/radioplay.htm the iframe's height and width would both be set to 0 so they wont show up. If you wanted to pause it you click the pause button on the image map and the ifram switches to content/radiopause.htm and its paused. Sorry if it wasn't what you were hoping for, wasn't exactly what I wanted either, but it gets the job I need doing done.

Calvin
22-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Do you know the codes for radiopause.htm and radioplay.htm? :P

thanks!

VirtualG
23-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Do you know the codes for radiopause.htm and radioplay.htm? :P

thanks!
You find the codes for the radio you want, and I will once again use hffm.co.uk... This is the code you use to insert the hffm.co.uk radio onto your page:

<object id="MediaPlayer" type="application/x-oleobject" height="33" standby=" Habbo Fun FM radio is currently Offline." width="158" classid="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11D3-B153-00C04F79FAA6">
<param NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.hffm.co.uk/songs/player.asx" ref>
<param NAME="rate" VALUE="1">
<param NAME="balance" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="currentPosition" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="defaultFrame" VALUE>
<param NAME="playCount" VALUE="1">
<param NAME="autoStart" VALUE="-1">
<param NAME="currentMarker" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="invokeURLs" VALUE="-1">
<param NAME="baseURL" VALUE>
<param NAME="volume" VALUE="50">
<param NAME="mute" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="uiMode" VALUE="mini">
<param NAME="stretchToFit" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="windowlessVideo" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="enabled" VALUE="-1">
<param NAME="enableContextMenu" VALUE="-1">
<param NAME="fullScreen" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="SAMIStyle" VALUE>
<param NAME="SAMILang" VALUE>
<param NAME="SAMIFilename" VALUE>
<param NAME="captioningID" VALUE>
<param NAME="enableErrorDialogs" VALUE="0">
<param NAME="_cx" VALUE="4180">
<param NAME="_cy" VALUE="873">
<EMBED TYPE="application/x-mplayer2" SRC="http://www.hffm.co.uk/songs/player.asx"
NAME="MediaPlayer" WIDTH="158" HEIGHT="33"> </EMBED></object>
Now, on the play page you will just have a normal html document with that code into the body.On the pause.htm you insert the same code but change the <param NAME="volume" VALUE="50"> to <param NAME="volume" VALUE="0"> It's probably not exactly the best way to go about it but is one of the easiest and gets the job done!

Calvin
23-08-2009, 03:55 AM
Thanks, i'll try it out ;)

+REP!

VirtualG
23-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Tell me if itt does/doesn't work for you and Ill try and help you out.

Calvin
23-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Hmm, did work but I need a volume button too :( owell!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!