PDA

View Full Version : "The Debate"

VirtualG
22-08-2009, 09:57 AM
I've notice a lot of people dont like it when they visit a site with a radio (or even background music) starting automatically. So I want your opinion and your vote. Would you rather:
Autmatic Playing Radio
Radio playing When Selected
No radio at all...
Please vote, and leave a comment with an explanation if you wish!

Jack!
22-08-2009, 11:09 AM
were is the option 'Not Botherd'

VirtualG
23-08-2009, 03:54 AM
What do you mean bynot bothered. Do you mean you want to listen but cbb pressing play.You cant be bothered turning it off or you cant be bothered eaither way? If it's cant be bothered either way then the vote really doesn't matter. Sorry if that sounded harsh:P

Calvin
23-08-2009, 04:03 AM
What do you mean bynot bothered. Do you mean you want to listen but cbb pressing play.You cant be bothered turning it off or you cant be bothered eaither way? If it's cant be bothered either way then the vote really doesn't matter. Sorry if that sounded harsh:P

I think he means he doesn't mind whatever one you do :P think so anyway haha.

And i don't mind a one auto-starting so yeah i'll vote for auto-start!

VirtualG
23-08-2009, 04:45 AM
For anyone wanting to open a habbo fansite with a radio on it, this might be useful info :)

Nli.
23-08-2009, 09:57 PM
For anyone wanting to open a habbo fansite with a radio on it, this might be useful info :)
Not really that useful. Also, why create a thread for this in my opinion it's pointless.

Leighanne.
23-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Unless they're playing music from the '50s then i don't really mind. ;)

LVA
23-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Its annoying when you open a site and then musics blaaring out and your trying to listen to something else and you cant find where its coming from LMAO. closing all tabs and that ee!

VirtualG
24-08-2009, 06:27 AM
Not really that useful. Also, why create a thread for this in my opinion it's pointless.
I think you are quite wrong. I, myself, find it very useful for my site, therefore it also has a big point, because I would want to know if having music start playing automatically is a put off soy our quite wrong, and if there are any other people with sites like that then they may find this thread useful. -rep

L?KE
24-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Its annoying when you open a site and then musics blaaring out and your trying to listen to something else and you cant find where its coming from LMAO. closing all tabs and that ee!

I completely agree. If you're going on a fansite for something other than the radio, and you're listening to music of choice via iTunes or spotify or whatever, and the radio plays over it, it can be quite irritating.

As irritating as if music played when you turned on your computer..

Nli.
24-08-2009, 03:45 PM
I think you are quite wrong. I, myself, find it very useful for my site, therefore it also has a big point, because I would want to know if having music start playing automatically is a put off soy our quite wrong, and if there are any other people with sites like that then they may find this thread useful. -rep
You are asking for opinions, I voiced my opinion so don't tell me I am wrong. Don't ask for peoples opinions, if your going to tell someone they are wrong when they dont agree with you or like you idea.

edit: thanks for your patheitc -rep, what are you talking about POTENTIAL. In my opinion it's a pointless thing to ask and such. And no I'm not too simple to understand it's potential because you don't have to have the player on the actual home page, why not have it in a pop up. I'm going to return your silly -rep.

L?KE
24-08-2009, 07:27 PM
You are asking for opinions, I voiced my opinion so don't tell me I am wrong. Don't ask for peoples opinions, if your going to tell someone they are wrong when they dont agree with you or like you idea.

edit: thanks for your patheitc -rep, what are you talking about POTENTIAL. In my opinion it's a pointless thing to ask and such. And no I'm not too simple to understand it's potential because you don't have to have the player on the actual home page, why not have it in a pop up. I'm going to return your silly -rep.

I agree with you in the respect that you should be able to voice your opinion, and a -rep was unnecessary. But this poll may be valuable to whomever created it.

VirtualG
24-08-2009, 09:42 PM

I wasn't asking for your opinion on whether or not this is a useful thread, I was asking for opinions on whether or not you want a radio to play automatically when entering a site, therefore I have all right to say you cannot voice that type of opinion in the thread I created because thats not the type of opinion I want. I also dont care about -rep. So I think you should read whattype of opinion is wanted just before you voice one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!