PDA

View Full Version : Who have you got today?

Clowgon
22-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Were at Wigan..

Everyones thinking that because we lost Ronaldo and Tevez we are a team who are suffering because of this but it's the start of the season and there's a long way to go...

and that's why i'm going for a 4-0 thrashing from united.

Am i confident? Very.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 12:26 PM
We've got Man City ~ gonna' be a hell of a tough game.

United will thrash Wigan, they always do win big when they loose, but United are definitely weaker without Tevez and Ronaldo, you replaced them with Valencia and Owen... both good players and Owen will score goals, but TBH there is no comparison.

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Thought you had Birmingham at home, that's what I heard anyway.

Stoke have Birmingham away. 2-2 draw.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 01:50 PM
We've got Abba away. 'Nuff said.

Woops sorry, I meant Money Money Money.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 01:58 PM
http://www.justin.tv/boston_tvhd/popout

great man city v wolves stream for whoever wants it! :)

CHA!NGANG
22-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Arsenal 2-0 up within 30ish mins. Looking good :)

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Arsenal 2-0 up within 30ish mins. Looking good :)
on ur iphone?

CHA!NGANG
22-08-2009, 02:37 PM
on ur iphone?

How'd you tell lol? 2-1 now.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.justin.tv/boston_tvhd/popout

great man city v wolves stream for whoever wants it! :)
http://cluster.juzou.tv/player/foxsports-new?user_id=1864816.

luce
22-08-2009, 02:39 PM
stream for the united games plz?

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 02:43 PM
stream for the united games plz?
cant find one for man united vs birmingham sorry

luce
22-08-2009, 02:47 PM
cant find one for man united vs birmingham sorry

that's because it's Wigan Vs United

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 02:49 PM
oh you said different yesterday

luce
22-08-2009, 02:51 PM
oh you said different yesterday

i dnt pay any attention to what i post i copied thread starter i think.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I*
don't*
I*
I*
I*

There you go sweety :).

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not add anything constructive to the thread. Thanks.

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 02:52 PM
hahahahahaha no. part-timer

luce
22-08-2009, 02:55 PM
hahahahahaha no. part-timer

hardly i have better things to do then watch SSN all day though

GordonBanks
22-08-2009, 03:02 PM
ah ok, you need to watch SSN all day to find out who your team is playing :rolleyes: ok then m8

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not add anything constructive to the thread and are potentially posted to just to cause an argument. Thanks.

CHA!NGANG
22-08-2009, 03:10 PM
3-1 up now. Gallas, 3 goals in 3 games. I honestly think we don't need to buy anyone.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 03:20 PM
How pathetic is that?

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not make pointless posts that do not add anything constructive to the thread. Thanks.

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 03:23 PM
TBH, City are dominating the Wolves game at the moment, chance after a chance, ireland missed a sitter, he needed to tap it in but he tried to dink it over the keeper and miss. Wolves really need to step up there game as if they continue like this they're not gonna save, or most likely let in another game.

Adebayor scored in the 18th minute, not bad, 2nd minute in the blackburn game. I actually think he could get Top Scorer with ease.

Geraint
22-08-2009, 03:27 PM
No-one, we have the Wurzels tomorrow.

CHA!NGANG
22-08-2009, 03:31 PM
4-1 up now :) Feeling another 6-1 smashing lol. Ade normally starts well then dips and becomes fatigued.

Clowgon
22-08-2009, 03:38 PM
I knew it, i bloody well knew it! 3-0 united. Two goals Rooney, Berba...

Come on OWEN!!! :D

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Ahhh, City should be 4 - 5 0 up now, they're just wasting these great chances.

De Jong on for Robinho, Going defensive now.

Geraint
22-08-2009, 03:45 PM
I knew it, i bloody well knew it! 3-0 united. Two goals Rooney, Berba...

Come on OWEN!!! :D

your wish has been granted.

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Dear God, Owens Scored.

Clowgon
22-08-2009, 03:52 PM
your wish has been granted.

Dear God, Owens Scored.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

- I said - 4-0 thrashing and i was right! It's my lucky day! :D

Geraint
22-08-2009, 03:52 PM
you were wrong, sorry.

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 03:53 PM
5 - 0

you fail.

Good game agaist wolfs, we dominated till about 50 minutes, then wolves started to attack and the last 20 minutes they really looked like scoring.

1 - 0.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 03:55 PM
TBH, City are dominating the Wolves game at the moment, chance after a chance, ireland missed a sitter, he needed to tap it in but he tried to dink it over the keeper and miss. Wolves really need to step up there game as if they continue like this they're not gonna save, or most likely let in another game.

Adebayor scored in the 18th minute, not bad, 2nd minute in the blackburn game. I actually think he could get Top Scorer with ease.

Your eating your words now, rite?

City, you lucky lucky team. :P

Hit crossbar, and we missed two sitters, we dominated the second half, you dominated the first.

Well played Wolves, really encouraged by that display, but well done City for hanging on.

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Your eating your words now, rite?

City, you lucky lucky team. :P

Hit crossbar, and we missed two sitters, we dominated the second half, you dominated the first.

Well played Wolves, really encouraged by that display, but well done City for hanging on.

Yeh the finishing in the second half was terrible, ireland had a sitter and missed it, bellamy could of scored, you hit the croosbar.

Yeh but we're strong enough at the back now to stop attacks, two years ago, we would of let in about 3 goals today.

Clowgon
22-08-2009, 03:57 PM
you were wrong, sorry.

5 - 0

you fail.

Good game agaist wolfs, we dominated till about 50 minutes, then wolves started to attack and the last 20 minutes they really looked like scoring.

1 - 0.

DAM.

OH WELL 5-0 THRASHING! GET IN!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MOTD. :P

Dragorn
22-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Ye dammit, wolves defiantly had the best of chances in the second half (andy keogh hitting the cross bar was a sitter). Well played though, Doyle impressed me when he came on.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Yep, not even our full first team, still got like five injuries, but we hung in their and competed in the second half, really happy with that display. :)

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 04:01 PM
DAM.

OH WELL 5-0 THRASHING! GET IN!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MOTD. :P

Haha yeh i love watching MOTD when your teams scored loads of goals.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Man City 1-0 Wolves

Not too downhearted, 1-0 as I predicted. I'm happy with that display.

ROLL ON HULL!

Tristan
22-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Why was this thread posted when there's the Weekend fixtures one?

But oh well, Luis Nani!!!!! What a player. Next Ronaldo as he has said. ::P

lBlue
22-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Wolves were pretty lucky, if we had our shooting boots on today then it would of been a hell of a lot more however we didn't, in fact we had our lazy boots on so we were in for a hard game.

We were like a fifty year old man having sexual intercourse, we were good for the first twenty minutes then we just gave up. We got our goal and apparently that was it. We were running around like romping rabbits. Adebayor and Tevez forced Wolves to stop kicking it back to the keeper every time. Why? Because the two times the did he fell on his arse trying to kick it away before they could get near (one time Tevez was around half a foot away, the pace they hold is amazing).

Adebayors finish was a world class one. It was beautiful. After that we took off our striking boots and opted for the old man having sex boots. Ireland had a birthday present wrapped up for him, right in front of goal about five feet away. The keeper is down on the bottom right, he'll never reach the left. The whole crowd is relieved it's Ireland because he'll slam it away from him. But no. Birthday boy wanted a extra special treat and tried making the keeper look like the ****, slotting it under him to the left (ala Blackburn) however it doesn't even go on target.

Bellamy was inches away from getting a goal but the ball just skimmed past him as he slid onto a low cross from Robinho, cue the bloke behind me stating "Tevez would of got that" even though they're pretty much the same player apart from nationality so I don't know. Maybe being a Argie gives you a extra boost of pace or something? Meh.

Robinho had a superb shot slapped over by the keeper, his only decent shot of the game. Every other were **** about shots because he wasn't in the game.

The referee and his men were piss poor. Robinho had a goal cancelled out because he was umm... well I don't know. He wasn't offside so I maybe it's because the linesman didn't like selection of boots?

A player got floored however managed to keep the ball and carry on going. You had TWO defenders back and we had Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Ireland and SWP ahead. He sprits, passes it to SWP which leaves you with one defender. Just as SWP is sprinting down the wing guess what? The referee brings it back to the previous foul, ala a full stadium abusing the referee. We then take the freekick but case what? Wasn't good enough, retake it. You now have six players back. We take it again. Not good enough. You now have eleven players back. We take it back, HOORAY let's play now your team is back. Was a true facepalm moment after we'd all got over it.

The shot where you hit the crossbar was fluke, he just smashed it because he had no options because they were all defending pmsl! Good shot though. :lol:

You didn't park the bus, you parked a pissing airbus in front of the goal today. You made it really hard to break in. We had a made ten minutes in the second half where you were just attack after attack, we didn't know what the **** was going on. We were dominating you then next thing you know we lose the plot. Madness.

Your fans are pretty load, until we scored. Then you just went to signing "Chelsea" and "Where were you when you ****".

We played poor today after the got the goal however good teams can play poor and still win.

Anything I've forgotten? Don't know.

Tristan
22-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Guess I don't need to watch Man City vs Wolves on MOTD tonight now... lol.

luce
22-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Why was this thread posted when there's the Weekend fixtures one?

But oh well, Luis Nani!!!!! What a player. Next Ronaldo as he has said. ::P

Just because he scored twice in a game doesn't make him the next Ronaldo. I think he's a bit over rated but he may step up this season with the gap that ronaldo left.

Haven't watched it yet but MOTD will show how we played can't have been like mid-week with a 0-5 win.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Just because he scored twice in a game doesn't make him the next Ronaldo. I think he's a bit over rated but he may step up this season with the gap that ronaldo left.

Haven't watched it yet but MOTD will show how we played can't have been like mid-week with a 0-5 win.
Nani? He scored once.

lBlue
22-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Nani? He scored once.
Anyone can score against Birmingham...

Tristan
22-08-2009, 06:29 PM

"n1." again.

He scored one.
You think he's a bit overrated? LOL. You don't know the meaning of the word. He's underrated by many.

nice one, glory supporter.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Anyone can score against Birmingham...
Wait I thought they were playing Barnsley?

Tristan
22-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Wait I thought they were playing Barnsley?

no... Luccy even posted it.
We were playing Birmingham at home?

-Heart
22-08-2009, 06:38 PM
no... Luccy even posted it.
We were playing Birmingham at home?
Oh yeah I remember now, thanks.

lBlue
22-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Oh yeah I remember now, thanks.
Can you put SSN on to check? I have better things to do than watch that.

-Heart
22-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Can you put SSN on to check? I have better things to do than watch that.
Yeah I know what you mean, like come on I have a life y'no?

J0SH
22-08-2009, 07:07 PM

Such as managing events and moderating?

Catzsy
22-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Wolves were pretty lucky, if we had our shooting boots on today then it would of been a hell of a lot more however we didn't, in fact we had our lazy boots on so we were in for a hard game.

We were like a fifty year old man having sexual intercourse, we were good for the first twenty minutes then we just gave up. We got our goal and apparently that was it. We were running around like romping rabbits. Adebayor and Tevez forced Wolves to stop kicking it back to the keeper every time. Why? Because the two times the did he fell on his arse trying to kick it away before they could get near (one time Tevez was around half a foot away, the pace they hold is amazing).

Adebayors finish was a world class one. It was beautiful. After that we took off our striking boots and opted for the old man having sex boots. Ireland had a birthday present wrapped up for him, right in front of goal about five feet away. The keeper is down on the bottom right, he'll never reach the left. The whole crowd is relieved it's Ireland because he'll slam it away from him. But no. Birthday boy wanted a extra special treat and tried making the keeper look like the ****, slotting it under him to the left (ala Blackburn) however it doesn't even go on target.

Bellamy was inches away from getting a goal but the ball just skimmed past him as he slid onto a low cross from Robinho, cue the bloke behind me stating "Tevez would of got that" even though they're pretty much the same player apart from nationality so I don't know. Maybe being a Argie gives you a extra boost of pace or something? Meh.

Robinho had a superb shot slapped over by the keeper, his only decent shot of the game. Every other were **** about shots because he wasn't in the game.

The referee and his men were piss poor. Robinho had a goal cancelled out because he was umm... well I don't know. He wasn't offside so I maybe it's because the linesman didn't like selection of boots?

A player got floored however managed to keep the ball and carry on going. You had TWO defenders back and we had Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor, Ireland and SWP ahead. He sprits, passes it to SWP which leaves you with one defender. Just as SWP is sprinting down the wing guess what? The referee brings it back to the previous foul, ala a full stadium abusing the referee. We then take the freekick but case what? Wasn't good enough, retake it. You now have six players back. We take it again. Not good enough. You now have eleven players back. We take it back, HOORAY let's play now your team is back. Was a true facepalm moment after we'd all got over it.

The shot where you hit the crossbar was fluke, he just smashed it because he had no options because they were all defending pmsl! Good shot though. :lol:

You didn't park the bus, you parked a pissing airbus in front of the goal today. You made it really hard to break in. We had a made ten minutes in the second half where you were just attack after attack, we didn't know what the **** was going on. We were dominating you then next thing you know we lose the plot. Madness.

Your fans are pretty load, until we scored. Then you just went to signing "Chelsea" and "Where were you when you ****".

We played poor today after the got the goal however good teams can play poor and still win.

Anything I've forgotten? Don't know.

Is this post so nice that you had to post it twice?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6009440&postcount=7
Well constructed post though. :)

lBlue
22-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Is this post so nice that you had to post it twice?
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=6009440&postcount=7
Well constructed post though. :)
More people will read this thread than the other. :)

Re-reading that I made a few errors, serves me right for rushing it before dinner. :lol:
Readable though.

AlexOC
22-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Yeh i thought i saw it somewhere else.

StefanWolves
22-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Lol, read the other thread for my replies. :P

Geraint
23-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Cardiff 3-0 Bristol City

They didn't know what had hit them. Brilliant performance.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!