PDA

View Full Version : Official Confirmation List for SvR 2006

~Hilton~
20-07-2005, 09:32 PM
I was the one who told Chokeslammer about it in the first place, so I'm not letting him take all the credit. Here is a nice list of info for you:

Title: WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006
Platform: Playstation 2
Published by: THQ
Developed by: Yuke's Media Creations
Number of Players: 1-6
Release Date: November 2005 OR October 4th both have been rumored

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed Wrestlers

Wrestlers

Batista
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
The Undertaker
Triple H
Edge

Legends

Divas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed Modes

Exhibition
Story Mode
Create-A-Wrestler
Create-An-Entrance

Confirmed Match Types

Single
Tag Team
Triple Threat
Fatal Four Way
Handicap
Royal Rumble
Hardcore
Ladder
Table
Tables Ladders & Chairs
Steel Cage
Hell in a Cell
Last Man Standing
Bra & Panties
Buried Alive
Bar Brawl

Confirmed Arenas

Raw
Smackdown

Survivor Series

New Additions

- Buried Alive Match

- Lillian Garcia and Tony Chimmel will be in the ring during entrances

- New Momentum System (The momentum system is basically just a better version of something we already had in last year's product. Last year we had a basic adrenaline meter where you just built up your adrenaline to get a basic finisher and we also had the "Dirty/Clean" strategic meter. This momentum system incorporates both of those into one -- so whether you're doing attacks or reversals or taunts (as well as tactics relating to whether you're dirty or clean), you'll build up momentum on the same system. It simplifies the whole process.)
-Amazing Realism (New high-resolution textures and for the 1st time in the series, motion-capture technology bring WWE™ programming to life like never before.)
-Improved Fighting System (Revolutionary momentum system adds increased depth with less complexity, while the all-new stamina system brings a new level of realism and strategy to matches.)
-Enhanced Online Mode (Defend your belt online against anyone to gain prestige in a virtual WWE™ Championship (monthly and career leader boards with permanent ID system to tracks all your vital stats).)
-Best Ever Season Mode (2 full seasons to play without story repetition and for the first time ever, superstar specific story lines and VO for your own character.)
-100 Different Match Types (Fulfill your fantasy in 3 ways then watch WWE™ divas rip off each others costumes (nurse, school girl, french maid). Buried-Alive Match, Bar Brawl, Backstage Area and others.)
-Unprecedented Attention To Detail (Ability to play possum, sleeper hold submission system, Create-An-Entrance, fully customizable 3D locker room (first time ever in 3D), 3 levels of blood and more.)
-New WWE™ Legends (A new roster of some of your favourite legends of all-time.)

Box Art

Current (Not Official)-
http://prowrestlinggames.com/images/boxarts/ps2/sdvsraw2006.jpg

I'll update whenever possible

Wayne
21-07-2005, 07:11 AM
I wasn't going to take any credit. I said thank-you for telling me the sites that they were on in the other thread, but I couldn't find any people who were on the roster, so I asked people in my oter thread. I didn't post any websites for them to see. I don't do things like that, and expect to take the credit. :s

=Sean...
21-07-2005, 07:47 AM
You TOTALLY ripped that from AP :P

~Hilton~
21-07-2005, 05:54 PM
I wasn't going to take any credit. I said thank-you for telling me the sites that they were on in the other thread, but I couldn't find any people who were on the roster, so I asked people in my oter thread. I didn't post any websites for them to see. I don't do things like that, and expect to take the credit. :s
Oh... I never saw that, I just thought you were trying to steal my thunder :rolleyes:

You TOTALLY ripped that from AP :P
No! It was a different site...

Highlight after I said No!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!