PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Jet

Wayne
23-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Has anybody got one? I bought one the other day and I realised I can't search for photos or files or anything since there is no search function. Is there a search function application or anything I can download? Also, does anybody know any Samsung Jet free applications and touch screen games? Thanks.

+rep

GordonBanks
23-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Dunno, but my Dad's getting one Wednesday.

Wayne
23-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Ok mate, cheers for the reply. Anyone else?

hamheyelliot
23-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Is it just me, or are Samsung releasing too many touch phones?
They've put out the Omnia HD, Tocco Lite, Beat, S5600, i8910, Tocco Ultra Edition (slidey one), Pixon, Jet, and now the Pixon12. These are all literally within the space of a couple of months.

The Jet looks okay, but who honestly can't wait for a few milliseconds to do stuff?

Wayne
24-08-2009, 09:44 AM
It is fast though, but I don't understand why it hasn't got a search function. :S

The Professor
24-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Is it just me, or are Samsung releasing too many touch phones?
They've put out the Omnia HD, Tocco Lite, Beat, S5600, i8910, Tocco Ultra Edition (slidey one), Pixon, Jet, and now the Pixon12. These are all literally within the space of a couple of months.

The Jet looks okay, but who honestly can't wait for a few milliseconds to do stuff?

So such thing as too much choice :P As long as people are buying them, they'll probably carry on doing it!

Sorry wayne, can't help you! Although if you type "samsung jet search function" into google this thread is the second result :P

Wayne
26-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Lmao, thanks anyway Alex. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!