PDA

View Full Version : Advice?

Black_Apalachi
23-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Hey, thinking of starting Neopets again because I was pretty good at building up NPs quickly to sell for Habs (lost old account when I tried to sell it).

Anyway, I've forgotten basically everything about it so, just wondering if anyone could remind me of the best ways to earn NPs. I also remember one or two fansites I used to use (they seemed to be the best ones out there) which gave lists of daily NP rewards and games etc. So does anyone have any links to the best fansites with these guides? Finally, which Pokémon Neopet should I pick at the start?

+rep for useful advce, thanks :).

retreated
23-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Doesnt matter what neopet as you dont need to spend any np on them so they just sit there being useless. Its all personal preference. You can make big money over a period of a longer time playing the stocks (buying at 15 selling around 60). You can make big money buying and selling from either other users or the shops when they restock. And you can make alright money if you do the dailys and spend a tonne of time playing games. GL!

sakiittome
14-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Restocking high demand shops is one way to earn neopoints quite quickly. A super fansite is Jellyneo.net. Good luck.

Baxterr
11-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Restocking is quite hard though and takes alot of luck, id find a few games your eally enjoy playing, that way you'll get money while still having fun :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!