PDA

View Full Version : Are DSi's Rip Off?

Sharon
23-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Well I Thought Their Fantastic, But Like After My Cousin Said He Prefers Normal Ds Lite's I Didn't Know Why Tbh, Then He Said Its Not Much To Do With Gaming, And That Its More Internet & Music. I Think Thts Wrong. But I Heard They Fixed The R4 Revolution Glitch So It Doesn't Work On DSi, And If THATS True I Agree With Myy Cuzz, What'd You Think? Are They Worth It. And Can You Tell Me Do R4 Or Any Simular Card Work.
Have Your Sayy,
Ps. Note That Ds Lite Is Currently Around £80-100. DSi - £150-ish
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): Moved from Anime & Other Entertainment.

Jam
23-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Well I Thought Their Fantastic, But Like After My Cousin Said He Prefers Normal Ds Lite's I Didn't Know Why Tbh, Then He Said Its Not Much To Do With Gaming, And That Its More Internet & Music. I Think Thts Wrong. But I Heard They Fixed The R4 Revolution Glitch So It Doesn't Work On DSi, And If THATS True I Agree With Myy Cuzz, What'd You Think? Are They Worth It. And Can You Tell Me Do R4 Or Any Simular Card Work.
Have Your Sayy,
Ps. Note That Ds Lite Is Currently Around £80-100. DSi - £150-ish

Wrong forum, should be in the Nintendo forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1309).

Please post in the right forum and fix your grammar for christ sake.

Anyway's, unless you play Guitar Hero or Pokémon, the DSi is much nicer, and for the extra £50, its worth it for; DSiWare, Internet, mp3 player & camera.

Although I'm a Pokémon player so the lack of GBA port annoys me alot.

And yes, you can get a R4-style card for the DSi.

Sharon
23-08-2009, 09:45 PM
O: My Grammars Great Thnx

Niall!
24-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Your grammar is horrible, you do NOT need a capital letter at the start of every word.

Sharon
24-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Yeah yeah whatever :(

Leighanne.
24-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Don't be so hard on her. :rolleyes:

Neil
28-08-2009, 07:50 PM
DSi is a pointless waste of money, I would not spend more and lose the GBA slot, I would never use it as an MP3 player, that's why I have an ipod, I have a camera aswell and if I wanted to edit my images then I have photoshop, the DSi is only for people and kids who do not play GBA games at all, otherwise it's not worth putting money down for.

NEEVE
28-08-2009, 08:07 PM
ds's and dslites are better than the dsi cause you can play GBA games. :D:D

Sly
30-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I love my DSi has it since it came out (:

Swinkid
30-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Action Replay dont work with it, so until theres one that does im sticking with my old ds

samantha421
22-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Well tbh its your own opinion.
The normal ds Lite has a handy gba slot, because the normal gba console doesnt work in the dark and it also looks nicer than a dsi I honestly feel.

The dsi has a comera, but with technology today more consoles are getting cameras but what the point we have cameras for that or the old eye toy on ps2.

Basically i dont like them much! So yes I think they are rip off as I have dropped my ds lite, loads of times its really durable ( even though the green light broke:P )

JUST BUMPED DIDN'T REALISE SORRY!!!

DJ-Ains.T
22-09-2009, 06:32 PM
DSi's are good for internet :}

CleverPanda
02-11-2009, 03:41 PM
The DSi is a nice item as the extra stuff they have added can be a lot of fun. Although, if camera's and infra-red aint your stuff, then I'd not waste your money on it and just buy a DS Lite for all I'm concerned...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!