PDA

View Full Version : Fake ID>?

Titch
24-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Any1 know where i can get some, brother keeps moaning at me using his ID.

Mint
24-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I asked one of my mates on msn how he got his, he told me what he could remember about the site and I'm 99% sure that it was this one.

http://www.fakeidentification.co.uk/fake-id-cards-Driving-License/fake-identification.php

Immenseman
24-08-2009, 07:52 PM
from experience they get taken a lot of the time. best bet is to get someone who looks relatively similar, like their old passport and use that :)

Jackk
24-08-2009, 07:58 PM
some clubs dont let you in with outdated passports though so try get there current one ;)

Mint
24-08-2009, 08:08 PM
some clubs dont let you in with outdated passports though so try get there current one ;)

Not that many people would feel comfortable about letting someone else use their current passport though, well I wouldn't. If the shopkeeper/bouncer knew that the passport didn't belong to the person using it then they might take it off them, that's your passport gone unless you can manage to get it back. The good thing about fake ID's is that it isn't a big loss if you get it taken off you. Can just buy another one for a few quid.

Immenseman
24-08-2009, 08:09 PM
yeah, me and my mates have always been fine with out dated ones but this is devon, hardly renowned for it's wild nights :P

Titch
24-08-2009, 10:37 PM
yeah, me and my mates have always been fine with out dated ones but this is devon, hardly renowned for it's wild nights :P

I look identical to my bro and use his id most days but he wants it now, he has a passport thats 2 years out date, but still looks just like him/me, recon tht will work?

Immenseman
24-08-2009, 11:10 PM
meh better then nothing, worth a shot. say you didn't realise or summet...

LuketheDuke
24-08-2009, 11:23 PM
loadsa sites do fake, some look pretty convincing.

and they say they make the ids for props and that, yeeea.

Jackk
25-08-2009, 12:42 PM
i tried using my bros outdated passport in clubs in manchester, i got in a few but some of them wouldnt let me because it was outdated.
just try to cover the bit that gets cut off when it becomes outdate and hope they dont see it.

mk
25-08-2009, 11:21 PM
used my brothers id to buy some **** other day

worked aswell woo im only 15 :D

GoldenMerc
25-08-2009, 11:28 PM
driving licences of mates always work :)

BoomItsClowgon
27-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I would risk driving license lol... Probably end up with a 12 months ban. Couple points on your license and one old big hefty fine!

GoldenMerc
29-08-2009, 03:42 PM
why would you get a 12 month ban for lending someone your id :S

joshuar
29-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Your not going to get a driving penality for lending someone your driving license, if it gets taken off you then you tell them that it was taken without your knowledge and you normally get it back.

Fake ID's are rubbish anyway, they are so easy to spot compared to the real things. If your going to try it, then find someone who looks similar to you and borrow theirs.

ToxicPaddy
29-08-2009, 04:30 PM
I used www.fakeidentification.co.uk and it's worked in some places, but some don't accept it. It looks pretty genuine :)

BoomItsClowgon
29-08-2009, 04:35 PM
why would you get a 12 month ban for lending someone your id :S

Your not going to get a driving penality for lending someone your driving license, if it gets taken off you then you tell them that it was taken without your knowledge and you normally get it back.

Fake ID's are rubbish anyway, they are so easy to spot compared to the real things. If your going to try it, then find someone who looks similar to you and borrow theirs.

No i meant the person who's driving the car... He/she would probably get a long ban, few points and fine for using a fake Driving License to drive..

Jack.Lfc
30-08-2009, 05:29 PM
What type of i'd can i get which say's im 15 Lols?

rnix
30-08-2009, 05:32 PM
citizenship card

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!