PDA

View Full Version : Ad3rm - Rare Value Report

.wickedsus.
24-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Number 1.

Oil Lamp

I believe the current value of the oil lamp is a bit low. Although it is possible to buy these for 2 or 3 credits each, some people demand slightly higher at 3 or 4 credits each. I have bought several this week for these prices and sold them no problem for 4 creds each. Whereas the Nordic is at a fair value of 0.25 hc, I think the oil lamp's value should be 0.3 hc. (Yes, all of that for 0.05 hc!)

Blue Cotton Pillow

The current value of this pillow is 2.0 hc. Unlike the other pillows currently valued at 2.0, I think this is the most common, debatable with the red being the most common. I have bought blue pillows for 25 credits each which is roughly 1.8 hc and have bought a few last week for less than that at 23 credits (1.6) . Whereas it is harder to do this with other pillows, there seems to be more effort required to sell a blue pillow for its 2.0 value. I think the value of this pillow should be slightly lower than 2.0, perhaps at 1.75 or 1.8.

Blue Laser Gate

3.5 - Seen 1 time
3.2 - Seen 1 time
3.0 - Seen 3 times

In my opinion, I thought the value of the blue laser gate would be stable for a long time at 4.0, similar to the way petal patches are at 3.0. However with the release of the violet laser gate and thus the decrease in value of the purple laser gate, there seems to be a bigger supply of cheaper laser gates serving as alternatives for the higher valued ones. I think the value of the blue laser gate should be lower than 3.5, at 3.2 or even 3.0.

Serpent of Doom

7.0 - Seen 2 times
6.25 - Seen 1 time
6.0 - Seen 3 times
5.8 - Seen 2 times
5.7 - Seen 1 time

Since the increase in value of the black dragon from 5.0 to 6.0, I have thought it would carry on rising similar to the way grandfather clocks and aloe veras did. Today alone however I have seen 3 people selling their dragons for 6.0 as if they hadn't realised it was rising in value. I bought 1 of their dragons for 5 hc and 10c (5.7) and another for 5.8. I think the value of the Serpent of Doom is on a slight increase to 6.2 or 6.5 hc. Although, if you try, I'm sure you could push people down from the people selling at 6.0!

All trades have been witnessed in Vintus' Trade City, my Rare Shop and a few other Shops.

I hope you enjoyed my report ;)

Mr-Trainor
24-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Amazing report! :D well done. First report I've seen from you so I hope you do more :)

Ajthedragon
25-08-2009, 09:43 PM
YOU BEST BE DOING SOME MORE <3

Rep+

Brilliant report, I agree with all your values. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!