PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Exaggerated

ItsDave
25-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Read this article, interesting stuff... :eusa_whis

http://www.infowars.com/scientists-debunk-un-global-warming/

GommeInc
25-08-2009, 06:10 PM
I thought this was common sense :S Global warming is a generalised and over-exaggered view, it always has been. Loads of places are getting cold, as are places getting warmer. It's nature. Heck, no-one can stop the natural process of global warming, proof of the ice age still lies in Africa where a sea is completely dried - Global Warming will fill that sea up once more :/ It's a natural process, and tree huggers who are typically simple, paranoid folk are going crazy over it :S

ItsDave
25-08-2009, 06:13 PM
It is yeah, I agree. But finally a UN scientist has admitted to it, y'know?

Immenseman
25-08-2009, 06:15 PM
in my opinion, yes. i'll believe it when it's conclusive.

GommeInc
25-08-2009, 06:21 PM
It is yeah, I agree. But finally a UN scientist has admitted to it, y'know?
To be honest, I don't care who's admitted to it. These "big heads" seem to muck up most interpretations nowadays. It's arguable we're getting more stupid each decade, seriously! Besides, they're all theories anyway, it just depends if they are believable :P

efq
25-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Lol I knew it was exaggerated yonks ago. It's a cycle of Earth, history shows us that it freezes then gets hot then freezes. We are coming from a ice age, so it will get hotter and hotter then get cold and ice age again.

Yeah, humans are speeding it up but we will have to live with high sea levels, most storms/hurricanes whatever. It's what I love and follow so mothernature doesn't bother me.

GommeInc
25-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Yeah, humans are speeding it up but we will have to live with high sea levels, most storms/hurricanes whatever. It's what I love and follow so mothernature doesn't bother me.
That's arguable :P Man isn't actually doing that much in terms of global warming. Volcanoes and the sun are the main factors, and at the moment the sun is apparently not as hot as it used to be. So it's not as extreme as scientists think it should be.

Sammeth.
25-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Its nearly as exaggerated as Swine Flu is in this forum.

Ramones
25-08-2009, 07:41 PM
The bigger problem is that of non-renewable resources, and the two tie together. I can't really blame them. They wouldn't want everyone to think there's no global warming and they have no need to cut down on burning all there resources.

Pixet
25-08-2009, 08:43 PM
SERIOUSLY? I've been living in pitch black for months :'(

Well, you don't need to be smart to figure that out..

UKIP
05-09-2009, 12:50 PM
We are leaving an ice age now, Global Warming is just a scam by governments to create or raise taxes, or as with our government the two.

LoveToStack
05-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Some of the comments are quite funny underneath that article. People manage to complain about HAARP even when the subject matter is global warming.

Kyle!
05-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Global Warming is just a scam by governments to create or raise taxes, or as with our government the two.

This. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!