PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Halt HBB Officially Supported by Habbo Staff

neonebis
27-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Hey Guys!

I've never posted here, I'm quite active on the Habbo Discussion Forums, but I recently made quite a strong case for a petition to Halt Habbo Big Brother until the Live Feed is restored.

Obviously Habbo are experiencing technical difficulties, which is ok, but it's not fair to continue running a competition, when the winner's sucess is based upon the communities opinion of them.

So I created a thread on the HBB Forum on Habbo, to which some people signed, and some people shunned off as a waste of time that will never work.

Well Habbo Have Listened!!

They've stickied the petition! But in my opinion, with it being the first post on the forum, its easily missed.

Please show your support and sign the sticky; Habbo have noticed, now they need to see support so that they will take action!

Many thanks in advance, hopefully now we can enjoy the show in it's entirity :) Matt

http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/habbobb/discussions/312929/id

Frisky
27-08-2009, 12:15 PM
In all honesty, I don't think anyone watches it because we have lives.

But good for you for trying to change something and it actually happening ;)

Black_Apalachi
27-08-2009, 08:12 PM
They've obviously recognised the issue and if they had an ounce of common sense they'd do what your're suggesting automatically.

Good work though!

As for Big Brother in itself, I didn't watch it last year and I don't think it's been a very big success this year. However we at Habbox will continue providing the best coverage possible for those who are still interested :D.

Calvin
27-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Last year I watched it alot lol, everyone was looking forward to it. Now everyone doesn't care, I've went into the thing to look and thats it :).

Frisky
29-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Last year I watched it alot lol, everyone was looking forward to it. Now everyone doesn't care, I've went into the thing to look and thats it :).

Same lol, you look once then you think... what a waste of time!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!