PDA

View Full Version : 2D's Anger Management Tips

2D
21-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Dont be a hot head! If u're angry or something,follow these and you wont lose it!

1.Angry cause of losing a competition? Instead of banging the Winner's head on the wall so many times he/she won't even remember his name,try speak to urself "Don't lose it,don't lose it,don't lose it! ". If u're okay,go and be a sport. Thank the winner. Maybe he might even give you some surprises!

2.Revenge on someone? On Habbo SG,there is a guy that calls his room
"revenge is what our Habbos need". He is wrong. The word 'Revenge' should not even exist on Earth. We need peace,harmony and fun! Play or hang out with some friends when u're bored!

3.Bullied? Locked up in ur locker? Want Revenge on the bully? Don't think about the third question. Tell your teacher for advice or report to the teacher if u had enough.(I had a guy expelled from school)

There are some good tips about revenge. Take revenge on war,destruction,anything abusing or offensive or maybe even take revenge on revenge! :)

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 12:25 PM
For the games/competitions one. You just need to swallow your anger and hold it in, no need to say anything. If all else fails hit a sofa in the cusiony bit. Revenge shouldn't exist? It should do or some Countries wouldn't be as they are now nor would some people and/or sports. Revenge is used in Sports say 1 year you lose, the next you fight back and win. Americas silly attempt to get Iraq was due to revenge. Although that didnt work out. I doubt the bullied can take revenge on the bully, isn't he the one being bullied? If he took out a gun just to get revenge he is psycopathic.

Owen
21-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Dont be a hot head! If u're angry or something,follow these and you wont lose it!

1.Angry cause of losing a competition? Instead of banging the Winner's head on the wall so many times he/she won't even remember his name,try speak to urself "Don't lose it,don't lose it,don't lose it! ". If u're okay,go and be a sport. Thank the winner. Maybe he might even give you some surprises!

Surprises?
O.o
I've never lost sports day but when people lose they just say oh well, it aint that serious :S i've never actually seen someone bang someone elses head off a wall aswell :S

Mentor
21-07-2005, 04:25 PM

lmao, is looseinga competition that bigger deal?

GoldenGrahams
24-07-2005, 07:47 PM
lmao, is looseinga competition that bigger deal?

I can relate to him. Whilst playing football even for about 15 minutes during morning breaktime you can get easily hot-headed if the opposition get a lucky last minute break away and begin intimidating your team about it.
When it comes to football, I really can't lose. With me Lose=Lose it.

I do have slight mental problems and issues, and go for regular blood tests, and blood pressure check ups. My stress levels are high for my age, and I really do need to keep my temper down.

In year 8, I was "accidentally" whacked in the face with a school tie by a friend. When it came down to it, I was being teased as my eye had begun to swell, and water began to sorely flow out of my eye, so I stood up and smacked Damola flat out in his face. He has braces, and I had pushed them back causing his gums to swell, and his mouth began to bleed. He was in tears and I was excluded for 3 days.

Anyway, thanks for the tip-off 2D.

Absently
24-07-2005, 07:49 PM
*bangs fist on desk* *punches screen* *kiks computer*

Juiceydude
02-08-2005, 08:10 AM
I can relate to him. Whilst playing football even for about 15 minutes during morning breaktime you can get easily hot-headed if the opposition get a lucky last minute break away and begin intimidating your team about it.
When it comes to football, I really can't lose. With me Lose=Lose it.

Why Not try Congratulating the other team u make alot of new friends

Swan0
04-08-2005, 08:05 PM
yeah but wot if they tell you to get lost or summet den u grab den and beat dem to a lil pulp n smash dere face in or u could choose to just walk away and count to ten and do nothing but id go with the frist option lol

2D
10-08-2005, 06:03 AM
The first opinion is funny look at the part of the beating up

Jashmine
10-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Would getting someone expelled for bullying be classed as revenge?
They bully you, you get them expelled.
Sounds like revenge to me...

StripedTiger
10-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Hm... tried them xD haha didnt work :P acceptt he bullying one i dont need it cos i dont get bullied. But good advice about telling your teacher :P

Pulchritudinous
12-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Would getting someone expelled for bullying be classed as revenge?
They bully you, you get them expelled.
Sounds like revenge to me...

Of course not, there is a difference between revenge and punishment.
To be expelled for bullying is a punishment, bullies should expect the consequences.

Homesrfan
18-08-2005, 12:54 AM
I just get those little stress balls and like squeeze the living **** out of them. :)

Tommy
18-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Why Not try Congratulating the other team u make alot of new friends

You sound like my counciller xP

Rou
18-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Tel You Teacher Pfft. How About Brake There Nose

Bef
18-08-2005, 03:06 AM
Lol. Not very good anger tips if u ask me. I have to go to anger managment myself, best thing to do if your getting angry is walk away and calm yourself down. Things look 10 times worse when your angry. So many times ive kicked off and done something stupid and then woke up the next morning and realised how lame it was for me to kick off lol. And GommeInc, America didnt attack Iraq for revenge. Iraq didnt do anything to America. Bin laden did 9/11 and he and Sudam hussain were enemies. Bin laden is from Saudi, he doesnt lead the country thou! America attacked Iraq for Oil plain and simple. George Bush is a twit who only cares about money. You see, Alot of important people in Saudi are good friends with Bush and Saudi has alot of oil so he wouldnt attack them even thou it was Saudi's who did 9/11 because he's got a nice link with them at the moment and he wouldnt want to ruin that. He used 9/11 as a reason to over-power Hussian, attack Iraq, get a lot of oil and a lot of money when really, Hussain had nothing to do with 9/11.
Ok im off topic now sorry...

RedMaggot
18-08-2005, 05:56 PM
One spot day im doing fariley well, its really hot hottest day of the year said the BBC wheater man person thing, We do the long run ( 4laps around the feild ), I just jog it, I dont want to run fast to risk getting low on water and becomming sick, I came in the last bit, With a few others as they where also tired from the day and some year 4 kid said haha u lost and i just sollowed it and said, At least i did it, cus he didnt lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!