PDA

View Full Version : [Building] The CUBE [New?]

Jessie
27-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I Dont know if its already been done, but its basically like the new ITV show 'The Cube'

People enter the cube and then go through the teles to complete different challenges.
1st - Answer a question in 20 seconds
2nd - Change ice patches in a full cycle in 30 seconds
3rd - Beat the Light pole
4th - You have to get the number 1-6 from left to right in 40 seconds?
5th and final stage - You have to complete the mat maze.

Same as in the the show you will have 1 simplify but will onluy have 4 lives.

Rights: 1hc/0.5 i cant decide [need advice]
please would you give me advice on what the prize should be and also the p2s :)

Also, does the room just look a mess, Rate/Slate
Advice will be welcome xD

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/88The_cube.png (http://www.uploadpicz.com/view-88The_cube.png)

myke
27-08-2009, 12:56 PM
That's a good idea, I was thinking just yesterday how to do that lol, done well, but the ice patches, dont you need rights for that?

Jessie
27-08-2009, 12:57 PM
i know :S i might have to put black mats in the spaces so they cant trash, or do you have another idea? :)

myke
27-08-2009, 12:59 PM
not sure, don't forget they'll be able to kick other people

Samantha.
27-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Nice room Jess!

Arron
27-08-2009, 01:44 PM
nice room.

make the ice patch round second from last. im sure no one will go all that way just to kick/trash, not if there's a good prize available anyway.

dogboy123
27-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Very ncie

wd xx

Jordan:A
27-08-2009, 02:23 PM
#arent the games supposed to be random?

Immenseman
27-08-2009, 02:47 PM
That looks wicked, well done and good luck getting it popular.

Kalk
27-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Very nice, but Not the first however.

Knaphill created the first one a few days ago :D

e5
27-08-2009, 03:57 PM
hmm nice idea :)

Perfect
27-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I made mine, when the show was just on tv lol. it was popular all night, pabble from the forum etc where there :)

Jessie
27-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Very nice, but Not the first however.

Knaphill created the first one a few days ago :D

I made mine, when the show was just on tv lol. it was popular all night, pabble from the forum etc where there :)

Aww, oh well xD

And thanks to all other people :D x

IanBRAP
27-08-2009, 07:00 PM
this isnt original. samanther & Zapen (and maybe screwz) are making this already and its gunna be immense so..

Black_Apalachi
27-08-2009, 07:27 PM
When I was watching it on TV I knew it wouldn't be long before it hit Habbo :P.

I like all the ideas, I think you need a way to time things in Habbo though. Maybe the Traffic Light from the Automobile section could be useful because it cycles through the colours and if you timed it you could work out how many cycles was equal to 20 seconds etc.

I love the 2nd task, but as was said, might be an idea to put this near the end to lessen the risk of rights abuse. I think people may need longer on the 4th task, but it's down to luck really. Is the mat maze in a different room?

I would make rights either a HC or 10c.

Looks great, good luck :).

this isnt original. samanther & Zapen (and maybe screwz) are making this already and its gunna be immense so..

Considering she's made it unaware of any others, I imagine her version is fairly original. Correct me if the others you mentioned have the exact same tasks.

Accipiter
27-08-2009, 07:35 PM
tbh it just sounds like tc's in one room, make something original out of it atleast.

and tbf, your furni is random, has no seriousness and i prefer it when games rooms focus on the game and not the room. if i were to make it i'd make it white with exe or something.

Jessie
27-08-2009, 08:59 PM
tbh it just sounds like tc's in one room, make something original out of it atleast.

and tbf, your furni is random, has no seriousness and i prefer it when games rooms focus on the game and not the room. if i were to make it i'd make it white with exe or something.

i just wanted to make it look interesting tbh.

but it doesnt matter anyway coz im selling all the furni
i liked making it better than playing it xD

Coding
27-08-2009, 09:03 PM

loooooooooooooooool u are thingy i dunno ur name paul or summit and ur a right gay looooooooooooool

Kyle
28-08-2009, 10:04 AM
room itself is slightly boring and a bit too random

Kipp
29-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Nice room, I like that you've used diffrent types of furni to create the room

mlp16
30-08-2009, 08:51 AM

yours is not original either as you stated you are making it not made it and also some noob made it quite a while back and does it matter who is original

I think the game idea isreally good i have some tough tasks if you need any

Duave
01-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Dont Really Like It

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!