PDA

View Full Version : Jibbi hacked

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:33 PM
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/4808/jibbi4hd.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

MSG.. gah

EDIT.
Another screenie
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8729/jibbi21qs.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

Edited by Butcher11 (Forum Moderator)- Thread closed, due to title that encourages pointless posts.

dannyboymed
21-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Rofl, that's too funny.

Dan Williamson
21-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Urgh Good Find, Looks Like MSG Have Found There Way Into Housekeeping Again!

BLuweesH
21-07-2005, 12:38 PM
You're right. ;o

Digital
21-07-2005, 12:40 PM
right i have one thing to say!

why do they play around, why dont they just ip ban all mod and take over habbo!

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:41 PM
How do they get into housekeeping anyway?

I think habbo should put this thing where only the IP's of the staff computers in London can get in..

Gasps
21-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Very Good Find.. When Will They Stop :o Must Admit, Its Hilarious...

Digital
21-07-2005, 12:42 PM
How do they get into housekeeping anyway?

I think habbo should put this thing where only the IP's of the staff computers in London can get in..
what about hobbas?

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Why are the Molesting Small Guys Group back, I thought they grew up...

kasi
.. hobbas can get into housekeeping? ;o
didnt know

well i personally think only mods can.. them being trustworthy.. whereas hobbas can just sign up to get into housekeeping

dannyboymed
Yeah, unless they did the IPs of hobbas too. It would be easy to get Jibbi once you're into housekeeping. She's not got a staff badge anymore :D

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:45 PM

PMSL. rofl. made me laugh

Gasps
21-07-2005, 12:45 PM

I AGREE :o They Access The Account And Sit There, Maybe Ban A Couple Of People? ITS POINTLESS, Ban Em ALL! WHILE YOU CAN...

howdy
21-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Someone once told me that Habbo was a place for teens to pretend they have a social life, and well in this case. It´s true.

Those guys need a life.

deltateamaplha
21-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Poor jibbi.. ?

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Someone once told me that Habbo was a place for teens to pretend they have a social life, and well in this case. It´s true.

Those guys need a life.

someone who agrees with mee :D

Digital
21-07-2005, 12:48 PM
I AGREE :o They Access The Account And Sit There, Maybe Ban A Couple Of People? ITS POINTLESS, Ban Em ALL! WHILE YOU CAN...
if i was going to take over habbo i would ban MOD by MOD then all the hobba's then i would make a back up mod account just incase they re-boot the server then i would go back on and keep doing the same wile baning ppl i hate and unbanning ppl i like and making my m8 hobbas...

Gasps
21-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Loool! L33T..

YellowParasol
21-07-2005, 12:50 PM
LOL This is never going to stop is it?

GommeInc
If Habbo are clever enough they would have a special button somewhere that gets the into House Keeping without the need of a Habbo

Digital
LOL This is never going to stop is it?
nope because callie and the other staff are to busy having fun!

howdy
21-07-2005, 12:51 PM
if i was going to take over habbo i would ban MOD by MOD then all the hobba's then i would make a back up mod account just incase they re-boot the server then i would go back on and keep doing the same wile baning ppl i hate and unbanning ppl i like and making my m8 hobbas...

Er, point?

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:51 PM
How do you get into housekeeping anyway? Like.. is it a website where you put a username and password?

Digital
21-07-2005, 12:52 PM
How do you get into housekeeping anyway? Like.. is it a website where you put a username and password?
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/housekeeping/extra/hobba/do

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:53 PM
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/housekeeping/extra/hobba/do

:o :o :o

Digital
21-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Er, point?
well in that case i'll go and hack jibbi and dance in a room thats v 1337 :s

kasi
21-07-2005, 12:57 PM
i feel bad for jibbi

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 12:58 PM
luckily she is no longer on Habbo anymore

deltateamaplha
21-07-2005, 12:59 PM
i feel bad for jibbi
same

kasi
21-07-2005, 01:00 PM
luckily she is no longer on Habbo anymore

but she comes on sometimes

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 01:01 PM
True but not for too long and besides, she just needs to think "They're just trying to scare people with a pathetic attempt to look cool".

Digital
21-07-2005, 01:01 PM
but she comes on sometimes
yea but she dose have a life and might have kids

kasi
21-07-2005, 01:02 PM
True but not for too long and besides, she just needs to think "They're just trying to scare people with a pathetic attempt to look cool".

yes i agree

Digital
21-07-2005, 01:04 PM
anyways //MSG have been ip banned but there was 2 members :s

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Habbo need to find a way to ban the PC, not the IP.

Digital
21-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Habbo need to find a way to ban the PC, not the IP.
but there are 2 members if one gets banned they will probs use the other members computer

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Ban that? If you ban a computer and not the IP they wont be able to use that PC ever again to do this. Although I am not sure if there is a program to change it but if they do find one and use it. They're pathetic.

Digital
21-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Ban that? If you ban a computer and not the IP they wont be able to use that PC ever again to do this. Although I am not sure if there is a program to change it but if they do find one and use it. They're pathetic.
buy a new computer?

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 01:14 PM
They must be pretty serious to do that, and will need to be taken to the doctors for mental illnesses. Then ban that pc

Digital
21-07-2005, 01:15 PM
They must be pretty serious to do that, and will need to be taken to the doctors for mental illnesses. Then ban that pc
lol then buy a new computer again :p

Patriotism
21-07-2005, 01:17 PM
K one thing about HK is that you can UNBAN
If you can acess it then you can lift any bans
[IP Bans]
Bans are useless against them, and I think they make the hotel funnier anyway.
As long as they have access to HK they can unban, ban and reset ANYONE's account.

Digital
21-07-2005, 01:19 PM
K one thing about HK is that you can UNBAN
If you can acess it then you can lift any bans
[IP Bans]
Bans are useless against them, and I think they make the hotel funnier anyway.
As long as they have access to HK they can unban, ban and reset ANYONE's account.
only london staff can do this tho :(

GommeInc
21-07-2005, 01:21 PM
MOD's can't and neither can Hobba's.

kasi
21-07-2005, 01:22 PM
they should lift all bans. i wanna get my furni from my ip banned account :)

Mit
21-07-2005, 03:09 PM

u slay me :D

Rachi
21-07-2005, 03:11 PM

dont give them idea's

kasi
21-07-2005, 03:11 PM
dont give them idea's

yes dont give them ideas

davey-boy
21-07-2005, 03:22 PM
If you guys are still on HK can you make me a hobba for an hour :D or make me a special account to be a hobba :p

Digital
21-07-2005, 03:27 PM
yes dont give them ideas
why? habbo need a gd kik up the a55 to show them they need better staff

Rawr
21-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Habbo seriously need to improve the housekeeping

FrozenWhisper
21-07-2005, 04:18 PM
:o yer if you guys are still on make The-Rasmus-Girl a hobba please.
P.s. taking over habbo cool.I know ban Callie and make your account a HM. :)

PolarBear
21-07-2005, 04:36 PM
RareCookie
2005-07-21 14:43

Don't know if its her or not.. But the account Jibbi is active. She got owned :( Safe Ban?
Thanks.

Well done! You were the first person to report this.

James

davey-boy
21-07-2005, 04:39 PM
James are you still on housekeeping mate.If so reset DC.14 password lol

kasi
21-07-2005, 06:27 PM
hm i feel bad for jibbi.

raz~richie
21-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Habbo isn't replying to my emials to get my pword back. I would do something if they could help get my pword back.

~Hilton~
21-07-2005, 06:47 PM
If you know the names of the members of //Msg could you PM me? I have a task for them concerning reseting a password.

Mit
21-07-2005, 06:52 PM
wats msg website or is it gainst forum rules as its a scriptin website

kasi
21-07-2005, 06:57 PM

no idea
it might be on www.stevoslabs.net or www.krews.net

not sure

Motorollo
21-07-2005, 07:21 PM
if there gonna own some1 own some1 who still active

Sameo
21-07-2005, 08:16 PM

I will PM you with it. So i'm not advertising it. But I don't know if it is safe to visit.. Most likely will keylog you lol :P

Noble
21-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Rofl, that's too funny.

It's not funny. The people doing it are probably fat little boys who have no life.

Ash♥
21-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Lmao Stace, nice one. :p

:-danny-:
21-07-2005, 08:34 PM
i think this is just getting stupid i think someone shud give habbo a kik up the *** coz they asint doing nuffink about it so we shuld threaten them saying well take them to court so maybe thell stick there finger outta there ***es

kasi
21-07-2005, 08:40 PM
i think this is just getting stupid i think someone shud give habbo a kik up the *** coz they asint doing nuffink about it so we shuld threaten them saying well take them to court so maybe thell stick there finger outta there ***es

I highly doubt that'll happen.

BlueTails
21-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Its Not Really Hacking Is It.

The Term Is Called Accessing :l

So Yeah, MSG Change The DOB, And Email, Get Pass Sent To Em, Thats Hacking? Nope

Yeah But Well Done On Getting HK Access,

Rachi
21-07-2005, 08:44 PM
If jibbi was hacked why didnt they take her furni
sum ppl say she was jus owned but they must hav gt on her habbo n changed da mission.
anyway

They HAD GOT access 2 the furni
but didnt change it ova 2 their account ;o

BlueTails
21-07-2005, 08:47 PM
MSG Dont Take Furni, Unless In Certain Situations, Eg: Blood, Budy

They Just Wanna Be Famous

Rachi
21-07-2005, 08:48 PM
MSG Dont Take Furni, Unless In Certain Situations, Eg: Blood, Budy

They Just Wanna Be Famous
Hm..
Thats a bit naff.
I thought they wud have taken the furni ;o
Hacking people 2 get their furni is kinda the whole idea ;o

LittleT
21-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Depends What You Hack For...Do you Hack Them For The Furni Or To Get More Status Amongest Habbo's?

There After Getting onto The Account and changing the mission to know they we're there. They Arnt After The Furni Unless...Its Someone Rich.

ttranquility.
21-07-2005, 09:14 PM
good find <3 :)

Moose
21-07-2005, 09:48 PM
They lack hatred.

davey-boy
21-07-2005, 11:29 PM
OMG!!!!!
All of you moan when someone is haxed and their furni is took and now SOME of you are moaning that people have been haxed and their furni wasn't took and how do they lack hatred.
You don't hack people if you lack hatred and what has hatred got to do with this anyway.
Also don't say i contradicted my self there when i didn't

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 11:34 PM
OMG!!!!!
All of you moan when someone is haxed and their furni is took and now SOME of you are moaning that people have been haxed and their furni wasn't took and how do they lack hatred.
You don't hack people if you lack hatred and what has hatred got to do with this anyway.
Also don't say i contradicted my self there when i didn't

woah calm down plz :(

davey-boy
21-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Oh i am calm you don't want to see me angry i'll end up just bad repping everyone who posted tonight and break my computer and run to the kitchen and kill my mum and take my sister hostage and demand ransom money!
So i am reasonably calm :D

WorldSoCold
22-07-2005, 01:17 AM

Good point.

Ash♥
22-07-2005, 02:00 AM
I slightly agree, more and more people are getting haxxed & scammed everyday and looseing loads of furniture. It's starting to seem like there's more getting haxxed then actually scammed. :/

I wish it'd all stop. ;[

BlueTails
22-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Depends What You Hack For...Do you Hack Them For The Furni Or To Get More Status Amongest Habbo's?

There After Getting onto The Account and changing the mission to know they we're there. They Arnt After The Furni Unless...Its Someone Rich.
Rich?
Pfft No!

They Deleted Blood's Rooms Coz They Wanted MSG To Pwn IOU
They Took Budy Throphy, And HCS, HCS Was Given To Someone Else, Throphy
Is Hidden,

Budy Did Not Deserve Mr Habbo 2004, He Onleh Scams

raz~richie
22-07-2005, 07:00 AM
Here is the letter I first sent habbo.

Hello,
This is raz-hilton. About a month and a half ago lightning struck near our house and knocked out our modem. We had to wait at least three weeks to get a new computer. When we got our new Internet service with our old computer, we got a new email. It was webmail. The only problem is I thought I changed my email on Habbo. Which used to be *****************. Our new email is now ********************* . Well, we got our new computer, but we had to reinstall Shockwave. We reinstalled Shockwave and tried Habbo again. Well, once I got onto the Sulake loading screen, I got a message that said something about an error. Well, instead of doing the smart thing and reading the FAQ’s, which I eventually did and got the message problem fixed, I used the Habbo help tool. The habbo help tool was new to me from the last time I had gotten on. I chose that I was habbo. Then I typed in my name and email *********************. Uh Oh! They said there was a problem with my email! I knew I had typed in the right email, because I took it straight from our information. So, I clicked that option. They told me to confirm myself, by telling my date of birth **/*/****. It checked, and took me to the next step. The next step was to reset my account. I did that. I’ve done this at least 7 times, without even a hint of response. I’ve also sent this email a few times, and I haven’t gotten a response. I’ve also done a test to see if it wasn’t working. I made a new person, and made it so I’d have the same scenario, and I got a reply within thirty seconds. I don’t understand why it won’t work for raz-hilton. I had a friend that spent a lot of money on my account, so if I lost this account I’d feel very, very bad! I hate to say it, but I’ve been through a lot of accounts, so if I don’t get this one back, as sad as it is, I probably won’t come back. I would just like a response on why I haven’t gotten my password yet. I would really like it back. It was a dumb mistake on my part and I guess the wait is my punishment LOL. Well, thank you for listening.
raz-hilton

Here is the one I put on this site:

Ok!
A while ago we got a new internet sourse. Localnet. Which means we got a new means of email. It's webmail. I thought I changed my email on Habbo. I think I did, but I must've typed it in wrong. Well, a few weeks later lightning killed my modem. :@ So we got a new computer. Well, I had to install shockwave again. I did that, but then on the Sulake screen I got an error message (which I cleared up, I don't need help on that). Well, being the idiot that I am I used the habbo help tool, which was new to me from the time I had no computer. Well, I went started going through it, I said I was a habbo, I typed in my name, and my email address. BOOM! It said my email doesn't match. :@ I said, yes I KNOW I typed it in right. Then it asked me to verify it was me by putting in my birthday. I did that and it told me I have to reset my account, which I did. I've done this about 654531 times, and haven't gotten a response yet! I've also written an email and saved it so I can just copy and paste, which I haven't gotten a reply from yet either! :@
Well, this was the last straw. I made a new person with the same scenario as me. I reset my account with this guy. Thirty freaking seconds later, I GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM!!!! :@ :@Well, I hurried up and sent one under raz-hilton (my actual name that has A LOT of furni). I waited a few minutes. NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ I do it again, NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
I want to know why it works for other my other accounts, but not for raz-hilton. If I don't get my password back, I'm not getting back on it! :@ :@ :@ I'm getting fed up with making new people.
Sorry for the complaint post, but I thought I'd let you know why habbo is making me mad. :@ :@
Thank's for listening!

And here is the one I sent with my temp account. Which is also telling me my email is wrong even though I changed it in my profile so it is right. Darn habbo.

I sent this with my temp account.

This is raz..hilton trying to get my old account raz-hilton back.

With my other account, I had a problem checking in.
We had gotten a new internet service a while ago, and also gotten a new email, but I could have swore that I changed it on my raz-hilton account.
Our old email was ***************** and our new one now is *********************
About a month and a half ago lightning struck near our house and knocked out our modem. We had to wait at least three weeks to get a new computer. Well, we got our new computer, but we had to reinstall Shockwave. We reinstalled Shockwave and tried Habbo again. Well, once I got onto the Sulake loading screen, I got a message that said something about an error. Well, instead of doing the smart thing and reading the FAQ’s, which I eventually did and got the message problem fixed, I used the Habbo help tool. The habbo help tool was new to me from the last time I had gotten on. I chose that I was habbo. Then I typed in my name and email ******************** . Uh Oh! They said there was a problem with my email! I knew I had typed in the right email, because I took it straight from our information. So, I clicked that option. They told me to confirm myself, by telling my date of birth **/**/****. It checked, and took me to the next step. The next step was to reset my account. I did that.

*****Well, I never got a response to that. So I called a hobba. I explained the problem to Hjelp, and she told me to send an email with this account. She told me to tell you my old email, my new email, and my date of birth. She also said you could log on as raz-hilton (the account I'm trying to get back) and make sure this information is correct.
Here we go:

Information for raz-hilton
Old Email: *****************
New Email: *********************
DOB: **/**/*********

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to receive my password, so I can log back on as raz-hilton. Thanks again. ;)

This is getting really annoying. I haven't gotten a response for any of them! GRR. I need help!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!