PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Asylum - Game Glitch?

Sony.Com
28-08-2009, 02:15 AM
So, I bought the game yesterday and its AMAZING. I'm at one point, I'm walking through a hallway, and I can either grapple over the Gargoyles or walk below. Either way, when I walk through, the screen goes all weird, then all of a sudden it restarts.. The starting of the game is different tho, the Joker is driving the Batman to Arkham. From there on, I'm playing as the Joker.

Did anyone else have this issue? Or is it just me?

Jam
28-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Is the glitch not with the Joker DLC off PSN? I don't think you can play as him without it/on other consoles.

Stitch
28-08-2009, 08:54 PM
I think it's part of the game. It just happened to me as I was walking down a hallway. The screen went weird and I was like huh? what the hell happened? Now I'm playing as the Joker.

Turns out it's just another Scarecrow thing.

Fez
28-08-2009, 11:48 PM
The young Bruce Wayne scene, Scarecrow bit, was really well done.

I love this game so much.

JamesD
29-08-2009, 09:48 AM
It is part of the game, actually it is later revealed that this is An illusion of Jonathan Crane (scarecrow). I imagine it would be on of batman's fears to be brought into the looney bin by joker. I was honestly about to reset my game the first time that happened, but lucky i saw the screen come back up like 2 secs later. That really is a sort of dangerous transition to pull, because im sure a number of people might of thought their systems were in trouble :).

Stitch
29-08-2009, 10:02 AM
I completed it last night. I thought the Joker fight was a bit easy but I was playing on easy :P

Fez
30-08-2009, 01:40 AM
I played it all on Normal.

'Cos I'm hardcore.

Stitch
30-08-2009, 07:52 PM
I'll have to go back and replay it on a harder difficulty to get moar trophies! At the moment I don't have much space left on my hard drive so I had to delete the game data for now. I'll get a new hard drive next week.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!