PDA

View Full Version : Easy Jet...

BoomItsClowgon
28-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Are they really that bad? LOL.

Yoshimitsui
28-08-2009, 10:17 AM
A bad as what... What are you referring them to? In my opinion no, the problems are mainly tat the people traveling lack the common sense but ultimately always blame the airline. If you are comparing to say Ryanair then i would say they are bad.

BoomItsClowgon
28-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Like the helpdesks.. when people check in there's either problems with their flight.. ie. all the seats have taken up, even though they have tickets to go on that plane.. the flight has been postponed or has had an early departure..

syko2006
28-08-2009, 04:26 PM
No, it's lack of common sense on behalf of the passenger.

I can't stand it when I watch Airline and I see them people that moan at the customer services because THEY arrived late for their plane, and then they grumble at the fact they can't get on their plane.

There's guide lines that state you should check in 2 HOURS before, so what's the point in arriving late, and then moaning that you can't get on your plane! :@

Yoshimitsui
28-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Like the helpdesks.. when people check in there's either problems with their flight.. ie. all the seats have taken up, even though they have tickets to go on that plane.. the flight has been postponed or has had an early departure..

You have to remember that if it is context with such a programme like Airline that is all you are going to see, they put the bad happenings on and a tiny percentage of those that go smoothly. You have to imagine the millions who travel everyday and the muck ups are either on behalf of the passengers or a unfortunate event that the airliner suffers.

Teabags
28-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Bad is a massive understatement. Easy jet, you don't know if your even gonna get a seat. Legally you should not supply booze to people already under influence... Easyjet do. If you want priority seating it costs £2 extra. 99% of people on the plane pay that fare; making it real pointless.

Easyjet = massive failing should-go-bust cheapskates are bad.

Yoshimitsui
28-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Bad is a massive understatement. Easy jet, you don't know if your even gonna get a seat. Legally you should not supply booze to people already under influence... Easyjet do. If you want priority seating it costs £2 extra. 99% of people on the plane pay that fare; making it real pointless.

Easyjet = massive failing should-go-bust cheapskates are bad.

If you have booked and paid for the seat you will get one but not necessarily where you want it, only scheduled airlines overbook.

Also i do not know where you got the alcohol bit from, it is illegal to be drunk on board on aircraft, not to serve someone who has had a drink already!!

Jackk
29-08-2009, 02:16 AM
dont some airlines sell alcohol onboard?

dirrty
29-08-2009, 02:19 AM
you pay for what you get.

J0SH
29-08-2009, 02:24 AM
We went to Scotland with a return flight with them, they were good.

hamheyelliot
29-08-2009, 02:54 AM
I got stuck with my mum in Amsterdam during the first bomb scares a few years back, and EasyJet were useless to be honest.

Luckily we paid for a nearby hotel for 3 days or so, but if we would have left it to them we could have easily just ended up sleeping in the airport for 3 days straight.

On an unrelated note:

When we could finally board back to the UK my DS (only the big, bulky ones were out) had to go all the way off to a professional scanning doodah which took us like half an hour. So damn nintendo too :(

Mint
29-08-2009, 03:20 PM
dont some airlines sell alcohol onboard?

Yes...

Every time we go on holiday using; first choice, thomson local, monarch etc my mum has always had bacardi and coke, we usually get champas as well. Then my dad alway usually has a few beers so yeh, of course they serve alcohol on plains lmao.

GommeInc
29-08-2009, 03:24 PM
They seem pretty decent. I've only been on one flight and they were good. The only problem people have with them is that you can't walk all over them when you're late. If you're late, who is to blame? You. :P

When we could finally board back to the UK my DS (only the big, bulky ones were out) had to go all the way off to a professional scanning doodah which took us like half an hour. So damn nintendo too :(
Seriously? Holland were kinda good, although they did get kinda confused by a gas mask a friend of mine took on board. It wasn't the mask that confused them, just the air filter (which could look dodgy, like a mine :P). They were kinda quick about it too. We went with RyanAir to Einehoven, though, so maybe that makes the world of difference? :P

Sink
02-09-2009, 05:35 AM
I think easyJet are fine they just need to sort their lack of customer servicing skills out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!