PDA

View Full Version : You lot do realise..

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 01:34 PM
If I gave Jagex a tip off to this forum most of you would be banned for runescape to habbo or habbo to runescape.

For "My habbo to your runescape": Just becuase you are a completly lazy sod and can't be bothered WORKING for your items doesn't mean you can break rules.

For "My runescape to your habbo": Just becuase you can't afford habbo furni doesn't mean you should risk a ban over runescape before your transaction can even be completed so you get no habbo furni and you lose all your runescape items.

Iambikez
21-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Lmao, noob. you actually think that if one person tells 1 jagex staff everyone will be banned? Im sure someones already told em and they could care less.

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Luckily that doesn't mean a lot coming from someone with an account that if banned wouldn't really matter judging from the stats.

I'm speaking as a level 84 with all stats but farming in high scores. Now I'm not an idiot and I'm not going to risk getting my perfectly good account banned by breaking rules.

Also you made a very bad spelling mistake.

You wrote "They could care less" which means they greatly care and that they probably are going to ban everyone.

The correct saying is "They couldn't care less".

Edit: I forgot to ask, which type of idiot are you, runescape to habbo or habbo to runescape.

Neil
21-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Luckily that doesn't mean a lot coming from someone with an account that if banned wouldn't really matter judging from the stats.

I'm speaking as a level 84 with all stats but farming in high scores. Now I'm not an idiot and I'm not going to risk getting my perfectly good account banned by breaking rules.

You wrote "They could care less" which means they greatly care and that they probably are going to ban everyone.

Edit: I forgot to ask, which type of idiot are you, runescape to habbo or habbo to runescape.
You haven't got all stats on the highscores at that lvl...Pretty much impossible because you will need 98-99 in att, str, def and hits which would make you about 120ish..

cyborgo
21-07-2005, 02:07 PM
No that is for top 21 I think you are talking about.

The highscores consist of the top 500,000 people in that.

And so I deem you: A moron

Neil
21-07-2005, 02:10 PM
You know how easy it is to get 30 on all skills?! I mean like, you think your cool coz you have 30 on all but farming? That's pathetic...Your the biggest idiot I've met on this forum..

Zebila
21-07-2005, 02:13 PM
You know how easy it is to get 30 on all skills?! I mean like, you think your cool coz you have 30 on all but farming? That's pathetic...Your the biggest idiot I've met on this forum..

Hey, you wanna shut up Kapel?

Neil
21-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey, you wanna shut up Kapel?
Ummm....Why should I?

Zebila
21-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Ummm....Why should I?

because if you still want to be my friend. You don't make fun of my other friends.

Eamonn
21-07-2005, 02:27 PM
my forum name and habbo name is different to my runescape name and like they would give a toss, rules never mean anything i always think of them as a guideline

Iambikez
21-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Zebila I thought you already left?

Sank
21-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Excuse me?

1 person like you can get all of us banned? Ha!

They have no proof of the trades, becuase you don't know our runescape names!

Clo
21-07-2005, 05:44 PM
What the hell is this forum coming to.

Infrontation
21-07-2005, 06:03 PM

And I'm speaking as a level 85 with all stats but farming in high scores.. Now I'm an idiot and I'm going to risk getting my perfectly good account banned by breaking rules.

Go ahead report it to Jagex.. I really couldn't care less.. Everything was fine on this forum until people came along spamming rule 12 and posting posts like this "I could get you all banned"...

Speaking for most of us oldies, we like the way it was no hassle no arguement and just a nice mood on the forum.. So if you want to keep quoting rule 12 or post posts like this, then would you please leave, cause your spoiling the mood of this forum..

Call me a noob all you want, cause quite honestly, I don't take very many people on this forum (runescape) seriously anymore.. Cause all i seem to see is.. "Rule 12" and then someone quoting them saying "Omg, noob shut up with the rule 12 noob"...

Neil very true, hasn't he read all the posts about stop "rule 12" cause just about everyone here can't be bothered listening to all this rule 12 and I quote Jagex rules..

I totally agree with you Clo, it is coming to a warzone..

--
On a side note am I sorry if i offended anyone in anyway, but I have a right to my opinion
--
Dave

Attention
21-07-2005, 06:28 PM
u do because uve been calling me a noob ?

Infrontation
21-07-2005, 06:32 PM
u do because uve been calling me a noob ?

Me calling you a noob?? When :p

Clo
21-07-2005, 06:35 PM
And I'm speaking as a level 85 with all stats but farming in high scores.. Now I'm an idiot and I'm going to risk getting my perfectly good account banned by breaking rules.

Go ahead report it to Jagex.. I really couldn't care less.. Everything was fine on this forum until people came along spamming rule 12 and posting posts like this "I could get you all banned"...

Speaking for most of us oldies, we like the way it was no hassle no arguement and just a nice mood on the forum.. So if you want to keep quoting rule 12 or post posts like this, then would you please leave, cause your spoiling the mood of this forum..

Call me a noob all you want, cause quite honestly, I don't take very many people on this forum (runescape) seriously anymore.. Cause all i seem to see is.. "Rule 12" and then someone quoting them saying "Omg, noob shut up with the rule 12 noob"...

Neil very true, hasn't he read all the posts about stop "rule 12" cause just about everyone here can't be bothered listening to all this rule 12 and I quote Jagex rules..

I totally agree with you Clo, it is coming to a warzone..

--
On a side note am I sorry if i offended anyone in anyway, but I have a right to my opinion
--
Dave

*Claps*
Yes Dave, I Agree With EVERYTHING You Have Just Posted. :D
I Miss The Forum The Way It Used To Be :( Happy,Peaceful, Rule 12 Free.

kasi
21-07-2005, 06:45 PM
STOP THE FIGHTING :'(

Infrontation
21-07-2005, 06:51 PM
STOP THE FIGHTING :'(

We aren't fighting :D Me and Clo are sharing are thoughts :D

Attention
21-07-2005, 07:24 PM
im not a noob i have like 3.1 m on runescape!

Infrontation
21-07-2005, 07:25 PM
im not a noob i have like 3.1 m on runescape!
I never said you were a noob.. But with remarks like that I think I might aswell have :)

Iambikez
21-07-2005, 07:30 PM
And just because your rich doesnt mean your not a noob?

Infrontation
21-07-2005, 07:40 PM
And just because your rich doesnt mean your not a noob?
What i was implying :) You could have dragon chain and still act like a noob :)

find_out
21-07-2005, 08:02 PM
3.1mil Aint "Rich" Rich is like 30 + mil mate..

Attention
21-07-2005, 08:16 PM
and what have u got exsactly?

BlueTails
21-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Omgzzz Your Gonna Report Ussss

Omggzzz So Scared

No Mate. Wait Your Not My Mate, Okay, Noob, Listen To Me, I Dont Like You, You Dont Like Me, So Get Lost

Clo
21-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Lmao Joey, What's Up? :o

BlueTails
21-07-2005, 08:20 PM
I Dont Like These Noobs Who Come In And Ruin The Forum

Anyway Whats Up With Your Sig? :P

Clo
21-07-2005, 08:27 PM
I Know, It Used To Be So Much Better On This Forum Without Those Bone Heads.
Oh, And Just Pm Me If You Wanna Know About The Sig.. If You Must. :'(

find_out
21-07-2005, 08:29 PM
and what have u got exsactly?
4.3mil, and i aint rich either.

Rhaz
21-07-2005, 08:50 PM
right lets see... first of all you think we will all be banned.. how will they find out our runescape name to our habbo. and i cant tell u now.. i know about this rule.. thats y i make accoutns do the trading with them, then transfer the money over to that char.. u see how will they find all that out. =)

mwah x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!