PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The "Bobba" Filter

Kari-Babe
21-07-2005, 01:58 PM
I have noticed that habbos have started to find ways to avoid the "Bobba" filter....

Example... (.^*!"'/,$£) Putting them in the swearing word..

And they have sounded then like this.... Arsh

As in... Erm.... Bum =]

Lolz

do you think this should be on the "Bobba" filter?
Thanks for any1 who replys...

:)

dannyboymed
21-07-2005, 02:07 PM
OMG your arsh is huge. And yes, there's a few other ones as well :D

Sarcasmic
21-07-2005, 02:10 PM
personally i think the bobba filter needs a bit of work, i wanna type as fast as poss so i use shortened words an spell stuff rong <--- eg.
an wen i say sumthin with a "T" on the end and the "wat" it bobba's and spoils my grammatically incorrect sentence :(

Victimized
21-07-2005, 04:46 PM
i hate it when you put red rug and the filter thinks your saying drug.

Tommy
21-07-2005, 04:47 PM
yeh that makes trading difficult ;[

Heterodox
21-07-2005, 05:10 PM
i DONT get why the filter cancer but like Aids is not. so u cant talk about cancer but u cant talk about aids or hiv.

Tommy
21-07-2005, 05:11 PM
there shouldnt be a reason for you to say cancer, if you had cancer some one could call you sumat to do wit cancer.

Heterodox
21-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Well I cant say the reason my grandmother daied (uness i get a 2 hr ban ) but maybe som1 else can say his/her family member died cues of aids?

davey-boy
22-07-2005, 12:07 AM
I have noticed that habbos have started to find ways to avoid the "Bobba" filter....

As in... Erm.... Bum =]

Lolz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Really i have never ever noticed this omg im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked.

Tondi
22-07-2005, 04:02 PM
The bobba filter drives me mad

Example "itS EXactly the same"

The last letter of its is taken over and added to the front of the first 2 letters of exactly, you know what it spells, then you get banned for putting an ' in between, because it keeps coming out bobba!

T0X!C-uk
22-07-2005, 09:13 PM

As in... Erm.... Bum =]

Lolz

There not saying A** there saying Harsh just like slang though "Thats arsh man"

Proof!
22-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Well the bobba filter does go a bit overboard.

ASHFELT
22-07-2005, 11:07 PM
personally i think the bobba filter needs a bit of work, i wanna type as fast as poss so i use shortened words an spell stuff rong <--- eg.
an wen i say sumthin with a "T" on the end and the "wat" it bobba's and spoils my grammatically incorrect sentence :(

I think that too but people will still avoid the filter

ilovejordan
23-07-2005, 11:04 AM
The bobba filters stupid they say "This game is designed for teens" and teens swear don't they? And if little children come on and here swearing shouldn't it be their own fault? Cos its like hiding them from the truth. Hell yeah me and my mates swear and avoid the filter. I mean who doesn't? and the thing with cancer being bobbad isn't cancer a star sighn? Habbo's just getting harsh..

ilovejordan
23-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Sorry for my rubbish spelling.. I just woke up ;)

ASHFELT
23-07-2005, 11:07 AM
The bobba filters stupid they say "This game is designed for teens" and teens swear don't they? And if little children come on and here swearing shouldn't it be their own fault? Cos its like hiding them from the truth. Hell yeah me and my mates swear and avoid the filter. I mean who doesn't? and the thing with cancer being bobbad isn't cancer a star sighn? Habbo's just getting harsh..

that is true but the filter is rubbish

Dan Williamson
23-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Plus People Also Use ÁÉÍÓÚ áéíóú To Avoid.

ASHFELT
23-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Plus People Also Use ÁÉÍÓÚ áéíóú To Avoid.

habbo will never fully stop swearing, people will find out how to avoid the filter

ilovejordan
23-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Yeah alts. I do. We also have ' between letters in a word etc

ASHFELT
23-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Yeah alts. I do. We also have ' between letters in a word etc

so habbo cant stop swearing fully

Kannae
23-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Bobba filter will always have a few faults its just up to us to not be immature and swear, or just speak properly which not everyone will want to.

ASHFELT
23-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Bobba filter will always have a few faults its just up to us to not be immature and swear, or just speak properly which not everyone will want to.

thats correct :)

Kari-Babe
23-07-2005, 08:29 PM
There not saying A** there saying Harsh just like slang though "Thats arsh man"

no your wrong i was gettin made fun of and they said you hsave a big arsh

so hmm... they ment.... my bum lol (this was on habbo and the habbo was banned for harrasment)

Kari-Babe
23-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I don't swear on habbo, never will never have....

So... Erm will at one point they had dice bobbad...

it was messed up... my friend told me how to aviod it but... im not going 2 say how as it is against the habbo hotel rules.

thanks for reply

-- Rep is welcome --

Thanks for gd rep =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!