PDA

View Full Version : [Building] CleverPanda's Sushi Restaurant - Competition Entry!

CleverPanda
28-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Hello!

Well, I decided to enter my Sushi Restaurant into the competition. I've already entered it but, I wanted to get some feedback on the room anyway. Here's an image:
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af83/CleverPanda/CleverPandasSushiRestaurant.png

Thanks for looking! :)

iArch
28-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Not bad not great

5/10

Could improve by adding a staff area for serving customers

Ardemax
28-08-2009, 08:08 PM
im sorry but i dont like it

there's nothing unique/original about it

it is just the furni in the catalouge bunged into a room

i don't think it will win sorry

3/10

Black_Apalachi
28-08-2009, 10:28 PM
I think it has potential. My top tip: Sushi restaurant = Rollers :D.

CleverPanda
29-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Not bad not great

5/10

Could improve by adding a staff area for serving customers

I don't really understand what you mean by making a staff area... Do you have any other tips on improvement and could you elaborate a bit more on your past comment?

im sorry but i dont like it

there's nothing unique/original about it

it is just the furni in the catalouge bunged into a room

i don't think it will win sorry

3/10

Well, I do prefer making rooms that match and don't clash, so I use the same type of Furniture (unsure it it is a bad habit or not...)
Also, I do think this room is unique as I haven't seen any other Habbo create a room with my 'nature-restaurant' theme.

I think it has potential. My top tip: Sushi restaurant = Rollers :D.

Thank you. Nearly every sushi restaurant in habbo is going to have rollers- it'll be too common! It is a good tip, but not one of my liking...

Thank you all for leaving a message! ^.^

Ardemax
29-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Well, I do prefer making rooms that match and don't clash, so I use the same type of Furniture (unsure it it is a bad habit or not...)
Also, I do think this room is unique as I haven't seen any other Habbo create a room with my 'nature-restaurant' theme.

I'm sorry but you couldn't have been on habbo that long then, there's plenty and I'll stick with what I said, this is not original.
Just because you use the same furni doesn't make it a good room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!