PDA

View Full Version : Is HC Club Worth It?

!Trex
28-08-2009, 07:43 PM
(I wanted to make a Poll, but dint know how to)

I do not believe HC Club is worth it after Month 1.
Month 1 you are basically paying 6 creds for membership and 14c for a Hc sofa, which is why i think it is worth it.

From month 2 Onwards you are actually paying essentially 20 creds just for the better clothes. The Gifts are actually pointless.

The only worthwhile gifts from Habbo Club are:

HC Sofa
Throne Sofa
Butler
Majestic
Dice master (Debatable)

The Rest is pointless. People mainly buy HC for the Gifts you get.
Some people buy HC because they need to uphold a look (Such people as Mr-Trainor, Alkaz, Bolt660, jordang16,AjtheDragon, Fabbosh etc Because they are known for there looks and have many pictures involving them in that look.

But any way, Discuss....

AgnesIO
28-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I couldn't tell you what aj, elle, jordrang (whoever he is?) or bolt look like?

---

Anyway I think it is worth it for the look, and tbh if you but six months at a time then its only 80 creditds (I think since I last played). Thats about 13 credits a month. Which imo - is worth it.

Ajthedragon
28-08-2009, 08:22 PM
I admit I have HC because of my known-look. ;)

I buy bulk months (6 months usually), though you forgot that imp's are a worthwhile gift. However I wish Habbo would change both payday+ and HC club so you got a random gift each month. lol

!Trex
28-08-2009, 09:39 PM
However I wish Habbo would change both payday+ and HC club so you got a random gift each month. lol

That could create Havoc

Mr-Trainor
28-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Random gift is an idea which could be worked on. It could be like ecotron with different chances of getting a certain item.

When I buy HC I also buy a year at a time :P (2x 6 months) and i don't do it for the furniture (which I'd usually give away on arrival, except the club sofa) but for the clothes and other functions, like chooser and furni, although room types don't bother me as much.

Black_Apalachi
28-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I get whatever the biggest bulk is, can't remember now it was months ago since I subscribed :P.

The main reason I continue with HC is for the little perks which come in handy with day to day playing on Habbo. For example, :chooser, :furni and the friends list extension. Now and again I find others useful such as saving outfits and I can't stand having a big banner on my Habbo Home.

I agree the furni is all meaningless really. They did an OK job when they introduced the new HC furni - at least it's all the same sort of theme. I wouldn't even say the Throne Sofa or Majestic are anything special any more. In the old days I remember the Maj being the month 10 or 11 item and it was valued at 5CS for such a long time. The Throne Sofa was valued at 4CS for as long. Now they're only a HC or two each? If I subscribed to HC now just for the furni, I'd only get one month on a different account every time to get the Club Sofa (but obviously that would be pointless as HCs are only worth around 14c). The idea of randomising the furni sounds interesting but all that would do (assuming it was the same HC furni we currently have) is make everything the same value so it would be a bit pointless really.

As for the look; my old look required the old HC colours so I can't even get that any more (would have still had it if I didn't let my subscription run out) but still, it's nice to have a wider range of options available.

Some of the features that are of no use to me include the extra rooms, the exclusive Public Rooms, the "VIP queue" to Public Rooms (it always has more waiting in line than the normal queue anyway :rolleyes:). Also the Club Shop is not something I pay attention to. Sometimes I might use the HC Habbo Home widgets/backgrounds etc depending on what sort of layout I'm using.

Of course then there's the badge. In the old days, one of my main reasons for staying in the club would be to get closer to achieving the twinkly Gold HC badge, but that no longer exists. The new achievement HC badges don't appeal to me as much.

I'm not sure how much a single month costs these days. It was always 25c (as were Catalogue Rares so it was always fun deciding which to buy :P) but since they introduced the discount bundles, I remember the price of a single month ranging from as little as 20c to as much as 30c.

Overall though, I think it's worth it, especially if you purchase in bundles :).

Hunter.
29-08-2009, 01:14 AM
i just do it for the :furni and :chooser commands...come rlly handy now days

Alkaz
29-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Some people buy HC because they need to uphold a look (Such people as Mr-Trainor, Alkaz, Bolt660, jordang16,AjtheDragon, Fabbosh etc Because they are known for there looks and have many pictures involving them in that look.
Aww ♥

To be honest, I do normally only buy HC because of habbit. Although, if I dont have it I soon seem to die when I cant use :chooser or :furni. The clothes are an added bonus and so are the rares. So ye, thats my main thing for it, the commands and habit :P

Kieron
29-08-2009, 01:38 AM
i buy hc, because i like my habbo look, and the colours are better, tahst the only reason really.

Jordan:A
29-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Im starting to buy as bulks now cheaper :P
I only use it for the commands and to save outfits and have the extra space on my homepage

Martin
29-08-2009, 02:15 AM

:O Thanks for saying my name :P I feel privilaged!

Erm, I buy HC because I have painful memories from when I first started out on habbo and was treated like dirt. :(

Also I would struggle without :furni, :chooser e.c.t

Also like being able to create rooms with stairs in.

I think it's worth it in a way, as although the gifts are rubbish, you are essentially paying for a few other nick-nacks. The different types of dance are nice, Pogo-mogoing is fun!

Compared to spending 25 credits on a collectable ( Some of which are not very good (like that bed thingee) 20 Credits isnt bad for what ya get :P

!Trex
29-08-2009, 09:20 AM
No problem Bolt and alkaz lol.

I do like :furni and :chooser

But i also like to have a nice gift ;p

Molly.22
29-08-2009, 09:33 AM
To be honest, I buy cause I don't like being non-hc. I buy it for the clothes and colours :), even though I would still rock the plain colours, I just prefer being HC

Rixion
29-08-2009, 09:54 AM
I buy it just for the hair and the better colours!

Xoim
29-08-2009, 12:00 PM
The Sound of random gifts sounds exciting...
But I think they should have always brought a Hex code panel for everyone to have their own colours... the colour blocks are okay but they are only basic colours...

Imo The Hex Code Panel woould be a great idea but aswell we should give the non-hcs some vibrant colours but not all hc colours if the hex panel ever came to habbo.

I like the gifts but yeah they aren't worth it now-a-days cause there are so many circulated.

I think aswell as a random gift hc members are put into a draw everymonth for a super rare prize draw?

And more room commands... I believe since we are paying for privileges we should really have better ones..

But Yeah Thats my rant over rofl ...

Fubt
29-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I mainly buy cos of my look, but i couldnt live without the commands either imo

+ i need the extra friends space etc.

I usually buy 1 month at a time cos i move around accs a fair bit :)

PastMovement
29-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Some people say that habbo club is like a waste of creds.. but the way i see it its free too me.. i only buy habbo club when im up a few hc.. that way it levels out..
So technically yes its costing me.. but im not down from paying for it because im using my profit too pay for hc :)
I usually pay for about 6 months tho.. that way you save creds and you dont have too keep adding months..
So on that basis yeah too me its worth it.. i see it as being free even though technically it isnt.
And i gotta admit the :chooser & :furni commands are very useful..
And it is nice having more selection for clothing..
So yeah.. i feel its worth it :)

Black_Apalachi
30-08-2009, 12:59 AM
[...] Imo The Hex Code Panel woould be a great idea but aswell we should give the non-hcs some vibrant colours but not all hc colours if the hex panel ever came to habbo. [...]

That's like the worst idea I've ever heard!! :P Imagine all the horrible florescent colours everyone would be walking round with, it would be awful! I don't think it would be possible anyway though because clothes aren't just one shade. All have at least two and some can have several.

[...] I think aswell as a random gift hc members are put into a draw everymonth for a super rare prize draw? [...]

I like that idea :D. I wouldn't agree with having the chance of winning any super, but certain ones maybe. Alternatively if you won say, 1000 Credits, or maybe ten members won 100 Credits, that might be a more realistic prospect.

!Trex
30-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Im liking the winning credits from HC idea,

Then itll be free and worth it ;p

Feep
30-08-2009, 01:51 AM
I havn't paid for credits on my house phone for years

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!