PDA

View Full Version : [FREE REQUEST] Can you code this...Please

KyleSmith
29-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Its in the title, if your wondering why my posts aint up its caus its my new account. My old account was called Avux

pm me if anyone can do it please .

VirtualG
29-08-2009, 12:44 PM
please show a preview of what you want coded, its common courtesy

KyleSmith
29-08-2009, 03:50 PM
PMed You

VirtualG
06-09-2009, 12:44 AM
PMed You
wth? You cant pm yourself you freak.

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other users, thanks.

Trinity
06-09-2009, 12:55 AM
wth? You cant pm yourself you freak.

No need for the name calling.
He said it after your post, so obviously he was talking to you. Although based on your post, I'm guessing he never messaged you.

Black_Apalachi
06-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Its in the title, if your wondering why my posts aint up its caus its my new account. My old account was called Avux

pm me if anyone can do it please .

None of the posts in this thread make sense, including the opening one. PM you if we can do what??! Do you realise you didn't post anything to be coded? :S

Ed.
06-09-2009, 09:59 AM
I agree with Robald. We need to see what we have to code.

VirtualG
07-09-2009, 06:53 AM
I agree with Robald. We need to see what we have to code.
I think you mean you agree with me.

No need for the name calling.
He said it after your post, so obviously he was talking to you. Although based on your post, I'm guessing he never messaged you.
I dont know why he would say that when I never offered anything or asked him to pm me, and I never recieved a pm so I dont know what's up with this guy?

Fehm
07-09-2009, 07:11 AM

Nerr, He agree'd with Robald.

And yh, Post what you want coding ^.^

Black_Apalachi
07-09-2009, 10:12 AM

I dont know why he would say that when I never offered anything or asked him to pm me, and I never recieved a pm so I dont know what's up with this guy?

Nerr, He agree'd with Robald.

And yh, Post what you want coding ^.^

Yep, I think he was agreeing with the 'None of the posts in this thread make sense' bit more than anything else :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!